BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County Crofton, MD

4.3
28 28 Reviews

November 13, 2017

By Eugene M

BrightStar Care responded very quickly to our needs in an acute situation. They also made a huge effort to make setting everything up very easy. The care that was provided by the nurses almost immediately improved my loved one's quality of life.

November 07, 2017

By Susan C_2

I would refer others to BrightStar Care because, generally speaking, the same people care for my mother on a daily basis. The services provided BrightStar Care have made it so that I don't have to worry about my mother.

November 07, 2017

By Michelle B_2

I would refer others to BrightStar Care because they were quick to respond to me when I called, they visited me, and they explained things to me very carefully. BrightStar Care's services help me to have help in the home, and without BrightStar Care, I wouldn't be able to get to my doctor's appointments or get to the emergency room.

November 06, 2017

By Marsha P_1

BrightStar Care has immediate attendance to any kind of problem. They remembered me from when I used them previously, remembered my mother, and tried to get the same caregivers as before. They answered all my questions. BrightStar Care relieved me from the personal care of my mom.

October 23, 2017

By Geri W

BrightStar Care has caregivers who are dependable and very caring. BrightStar Care has allowed me to get going and take work from my family.

October 11, 2017

By Patricia B

I would not recommend BrightStar Care because they had a lot of very unprofessional contact with me. We kept them on because my mother liked the caregivers. I think that the impact was 50/50 because my mom loved her good caregivers, but the others just basically ignored her.

October 09, 2017

By Anonymous_273

BrightStar Care is very responsive. The caregivers are very hands-on and observant of my loved one's progress.

October 09, 2017

By Anonymous_272

BrightStar Care has fair services. They could have communicated better with me. I really liked one of my caregivers, but they sent a different one. BrightStar Care does not do much for me. The caregivers go on walks with me and drive me to lunch, but that is about it.

October 06, 2017

By Anonymous_274

BrightStar Care sends a good caregiver. BrightStar Care allows me to have free time and know that the client is being taken care of.

September 20, 2017

By Steve C_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is reliable. BrightStar Care has made my life better by providing companionship and driving me to where I need to go. My caregiver advises me regarding my health.

September 13, 2017

By John J_3

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they knew what they were doing and knew what they were talking about. The services that had been provided for me by BrightStar Care provided me with on-time caregivers, and I wasn't given a bunch of bologna.

September 08, 2017

By Raymond M_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care provides really good services. The people are pretty well trained and can handle my care. They are pretty much in control and didn't lose their temper with my husband. BrightStar Care is important to us. They allow me to get out of the house and run errands.

August 29, 2017

By Ken B_1

I have recommended BrightStar Care to others. All of them have been pleasant and on time, and if they can't come, they try to communicate it. BrightStar Care caregivers have all been very friendly. They are helpful and I can run the errands that I need to get done while knowing my loved one is well cared for. My stress lowers when we have BrightStar Care in our home.

August 17, 2017

By Raymond F_1

BrightStar Care is very cooperative, generous, understanding, kind, and considerate, which helps me out a lot. The caregivers give me no problems, but they are always changing with me.

August 10, 2017

By Elizabeth M_4

BrightStar Care is very professional and reliable. BrightStar Care's services have enabled my husband and I to leave our home and do normal things that we otherwise couldn't do.

August 09, 2017

By Nakhiya M

I would be more likely to recommend BrightStar Care in the future if they would do better with their billing department. The most helpful part of having the services is that it gives us someone that is trained in the area that the client needs.

August 08, 2017

By Kenneth M_1

BrightStar Care's people were so nice. BrightStar Care was excellent, I can't say enough about them. I never had to wait for them and that helped me out a lot.

July 24, 2017

By Elizabeth K_4

BrightStar Care's caregivers are good. There are some questions, however, about them showing up on time and their reliability. Once, a caregiver came late and another caregiver couldn't come because of an illness. The caregivers come in when I have to be away and can't have anyone come. This allows me to go to work one day a week, which for me, is a mental break.

July 19, 2017

By Janet M_4

BrightStar Care's caregivers are not qualified to actually give care. BrightStar Care's caregivers need to show up on time and be qualified. The caregivers bring junk food to the home and eat it. They go out and do their own errands but they need to listen to what the family says instead of listening to when the client says they don't have to do something.

July 18, 2017

By Lorraine P_3

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care caregivers are very good. We bonded the first day she came. The services have helped the most by helping me walk better.

From BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County

BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County is an in-home care provider serving Crofton, MD and the surrounding area. BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County