BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County | Crofton, MD

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County | Crofton, MD

Ken B_517893 August 30, 2017

I have recommended BrightStar Care to others. All of them have been pleasant and on time, and if they can't come, they try to communicate it. BrightStar Care caregivers have all been very friendly. They are helpful and I can run the errands that I need to get done while knowing my loved one is well cared for. My stress lowers when we have BrightStar Care in our home.

Raymond F_513390 August 17, 2017

BrightStar Care is very cooperative, generous, understanding, kind, and considerate, which helps me out a lot. The caregivers give me no problems, but they are always changing with me.

Elizabeth M_509858 August 10, 2017

BrightStar Care is very professional and reliable. BrightStar Care's services have enabled my husband and I to leave our home and do normal things that we otherwise couldn't do.

Nakhiya M_508727 August 09, 2017

I would be more likely to recommend BrightStar Care in the future if they would do better with their billing department. The most helpful part of having the services is that it gives us someone that is trained in the area that the client needs.

Kenneth M_508114 August 08, 2017

BrightStar Care's people were so nice. BrightStar Care was excellent, I can't say enough about them. I never had to wait for them and that helped me out a lot.

Elizabeth K_499908 July 24, 2017

BrightStar Care's caregivers are good. There are some questions, however, about them showing up on time and their reliability. Once, a caregiver came late and another caregiver couldn't come because of an illness. The caregivers come in when I have to be away and can't have anyone come. This allows me to go to work one day a week, which for me, is a mental break.

Janet M_497973 July 19, 2017

BrightStar Care's caregivers are not qualified to actually give care. BrightStar Care's caregivers need to show up on time and be qualified. The caregivers bring junk food to the home and eat it. They go out and do their own errands but they need to listen to what the family says instead of listening to when the client says they don't have to do something.

Lorraine P_497373 July 18, 2017

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care caregivers are very good. We bonded the first day she came. The services have helped the most by helping me walk better.

About BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County

BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County is an in-home care provider serving Crofton, MD and the surrounding area. BrightStar - MD - Anne Arundel County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.