BrightStar Care West St. Louis County

Overview of Ratings

4.7

October 23, 2017

By Bryan F

BrightStar Care was easy and quick to set up. BrightStar Care helped the most with light personal care for my loved one.

October 11, 2017

By Lynn O

BrightStar Care has made life easier because my loved one is taken care of so I do not have to worry about him.

By Stacey V

All my caregivers are pleasant and a pleasure work with. BrightStar Care makes it easy, convenient, and flexible when working with child.

By Earl M_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are fairly reliable, but there are a few issues within the industry. BrightStar Care seems to be the most reliable among other agencies, the caregivers are friendly. Having BrightStar Care has really made life easier because it allows me to leave and do what I need to do. It is nice having someone who is competent staying with my father while I am gone.

By Helen M_3

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because the caregivers are always on time, I've never had to wait for them, and they're nice. The services being provided me by BrightStar Care have certainly saved me a lot of time.

August 23, 2017

By Angela G_1

We have already recommended BrightStar Care to other people! BrightStar Care was able to stay in my parents' home for a year longer than we had anticipated!

August 11, 2017

By Sam S_2

BrightStar Care has great caregivers. BrightStar Care helped the client with cleaning, fixing meals, and twice a day they would go on walks.

August 09, 2017

By Sam S_1

The caregivers do an outstanding job. The service has helped the most by helping the client go to town when needed.

July 27, 2017

By Linda E_3

BrightStar Care stayed in contact with me through the whole time, and the nurse was really good that they gave me. BrightStar Care was able to help me out with anything that I needed.

July 26, 2017

By Kercelia G

BrightStar Care has some nice employees that work for them. I have no complaints. The services help me most definitely.

July 21, 2017

By Roberta F

BrightStar Care could improve by being more consistent with the caregivers that they send. The services make the client's life easier because the caregivers make sure he doesn't fall.

July 11, 2017

By Betty C

I have had such good luck when it comes to BrightStar Care. The caregivers are all very nice. There are so many things that I can't do for myself, and BrightStar Care is able to help me with those things.

From BrightStar Care West St. Louis County

BrightStar Care West St. Louis County is an in-home care provider serving Creve Coeur, MO and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care West St. Louis County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care West St. Louis County