BrightStar Care West St. Louis County

Reviews of BrightStar Care West St. Louis County

4.7

December 05, 2017

By Milton T_1

BrightStar Care impressed me because they've been very consistent in their service, take care of problems that arise promptly, and they've provided us an excellent caregiver. BrightStar Care tries to meet all of my needs. I have a very good caregiver because she is very reliable and this provides me an opportunity to get things done I need to. The caregiver is a great help to my loved one.

December 05, 2017

By Kelly H_1

BrightStar Care has very caring caregivers. Life is easier because BrightStar Care explained everything completely, and if I have any questions, they can help answer anything.

November 16, 2017

By Alice M_2

BrightStar Care has been very attentive to my needs and listens when I have a concern. They are competitively priced with other agencies in my area as well. The services give me the freedom to get out of the house because of our caregiver.

November 08, 2017

By Marion P_2

BrightStar Care does what they say they are going to do. They let me know if a caregiver isn't coming in time to hire another one. I like how they handle things. The services help because I broke my pelvis and have to be in a walker. I can't clean the house or go to the grocery store.

November 03, 2017

By Audrey S_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care tries to please me and what I want the caregivers to do. I feel that life would be easier if BrightStar Care sent the same caregiver every time. It's hard to break someone in every day.

October 30, 2017

By Lois C

BrightStar Care has given a caregiver that is very thorough and hard working. BrightStar Care has the caregiver help my wife with transportation.

October 23, 2017

By Bryan F

BrightStar Care was easy and quick to set up. BrightStar Care helped the most with light personal care for my loved one.

October 11, 2017

By Lynn O

BrightStar Care has made life easier because my loved one is taken care of so I do not have to worry about him.

By Stacey V

All my caregivers are pleasant and a pleasure work with. BrightStar Care makes it easy, convenient, and flexible when working with child.

By Earl M_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are fairly reliable, but there are a few issues within the industry. BrightStar Care seems to be the most reliable among other agencies, the caregivers are friendly. Having BrightStar Care has really made life easier because it allows me to leave and do what I need to do. It is nice having someone who is competent staying with my father while I am gone.

By Helen M_3

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because the caregivers are always on time, I've never had to wait for them, and they're nice. The services being provided me by BrightStar Care have certainly saved me a lot of time.

August 23, 2017

By Angela G_1

We have already recommended BrightStar Care to other people! BrightStar Care was able to stay in my parents' home for a year longer than we had anticipated!

August 11, 2017

By Sam S_2

BrightStar Care has great caregivers. BrightStar Care helped the client with cleaning, fixing meals, and twice a day they would go on walks.

August 09, 2017

By Sam S_1

The caregivers do an outstanding job. The service has helped the most by helping the client go to town when needed.

July 27, 2017

By Linda E_3

BrightStar Care stayed in contact with me through the whole time, and the nurse was really good that they gave me. BrightStar Care was able to help me out with anything that I needed.

July 26, 2017

By Kercelia G

BrightStar Care has some nice employees that work for them. I have no complaints. The services help me most definitely.

July 21, 2017

By Roberta F

BrightStar Care could improve by being more consistent with the caregivers that they send. The services make the client's life easier because the caregivers make sure he doesn't fall.

July 11, 2017

By Betty C

I have had such good luck when it comes to BrightStar Care. The caregivers are all very nice. There are so many things that I can't do for myself, and BrightStar Care is able to help me with those things.

From BrightStar Care West St. Louis County

BrightStar Care West St. Louis County is an in-home care provider serving Creve Coeur, MO and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care West St. Louis County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care West St. Louis County