BrightStar Care Butler Co Cranberry Township, PA

Overview of Ratings

3.9

December 01, 2017

By Judy B2-W1-CGH-40 P_1

BrightStar Care is amazing because they really, truly care for the client. The client comes first and they do get the best caregiver or nurse or whatever is necessary to meet my needs. I cannot ask for anything more than BrightStar Care provides. I don't know what I would do without my caregiver from BrightStar Care.

November 20, 2017

By Elisa D

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care has a good and knowledgeable staff. They chose wisely the caregivers that are with my father. BrightStar Care is there at night for my father and it helps my mom in the evening the most.

November 13, 2017

By Bob J_1

BrightStar Care could have better caregivers and have a more helpful office staff. BrightStar Care could have made my life easier if they would have done what we would have asked.

November 02, 2017

By Randy C_1

BrightStar Care can improve by getting rid of the entire office crew, and hire a new bunch. BrightStar Care is good when they have caregivers to come out, but that's the problem. They don't always have people to come out.

October 19, 2017

By Carol S_3

BrightStar Care should have a better set up for scheduling because sometimes people don't show up and there are no substitutes sometimes. BrightStar Care has good care, but my loved one gets frustrated because they are strangers to her.

October 11, 2017

By Mita M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is a great company and they manage the caregivers very well. BrightStar Care caregivers took good care of my mother. BrightStar Care gives my mom comfort, makes sure she's clean, and really takes good care of her.

October 04, 2017

By Christopher B2-W2-CGH-6 B

There is an office staff member who doesn't call me when my caregiver is going to be gone. The most helpful aspect of my services is the help I get cleaning things up.

September 23, 2017

By Joseph H

BrightStar Care lets me choose my own workers. BrightStar Care gives me a few hours to myself while they provide the care for my husband.

From BrightStar Care Butler Co

BrightStar Care Butler Co is an in-home care provider serving Cranberry Township, PA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Butler Co offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Butler Co