Visiting Angels - Gastonia, NC

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Gastonia, NC

4.7

October 18, 2017

By Ruth W_1

Visiting Angels is a really good company to work with, and is very friendly. Visiting Angels has had a significant positive impact on my aunt's life.

October 18, 2017

By Shirley H_1

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels are dependable by showing up when they supposed to. Visiting Angels made my life easier by helping me with a lot of things, whatever I ask them to do they don't mind doing them because I can't walk.

October 12, 2017

By Frances B_1

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels will send a caregiver that can meet your needs. Visiting Angels will not send someone just to occupy space. I only have the services one day a week but the caregivers from Visiting Angels have been really good to me in that short time.

September 14, 2017

By Randy W_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels because they are very reliable and have done everything I expected. Visiting Angels has made life easier because they have been a big help in managing my mom at this stage in her life.

September 14, 2017

By Sherry C_4

I would refer Visiting Angels to others because there's always someone available to help when I need. The services provided for us by Visiting Angels help me to get to necessary appointments and to provide personal care.

August 24, 2017

By Evelyn L_2

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to others. I told them about the thoroughness and quality of care. The services from Visiting Angels makes difficult situations easier.

From Visiting Angels - Gastonia, NC

Visiting Angels - Gastonia, NC is an in-home care provider serving Cramerton, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Gastonia, NC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Gastonia, NC