Right at Home East Atlanta

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home East Atlanta

Ms. Veronica Shannonhouse October 31, 2015

I was not there day to day but thanks for providing the service during the transition.

Betty115010850 August 06, 2015

This was my first esperience using a service like this. I was totally happy and impressed by the people and the level of personal care provided. My Mom is 92, has dementia, and is in an assisted living. Tish treated her with dignity and care. I used the service because I was going out out of town. I felt completely at ease leaving mom's care to them. I would definitely use Right at Home again and recommend them to others.

Traci Barlow February 27, 2015

Right at Home lived up to their promises from the first day. After finding the right team of care providers for mom, they were consistent in her care, both physically and mentally. They kept her happy until the very end. Thank you so much Right at Home care provider.

Beth Wigington February 26, 2015

Superb care giving. All involved who treated my parents were professional and caring. I would recommend them to anyone.

Mary Belhuger February 21, 2015

Our aide is just grand. She is willing and able in everything. So I guess we'd say you do a good job!

Pastsy J. Hammonds February 17, 2015

I want to take the time to let others know that Right at Home has been such a blessing to our family. We started with them about 2 years ago after my father took a fall and cracked some vertebrae on his back. Right at Home was just opening the Covington office and we were on their first full time clients. They have done full time care both 7A and 7-3. We could not be happier.

Rhonda16 January 30, 2015

My daughter has been a client of this agency for only about six months. My daughter's situation is somewhat more complicated than most clients. Right at Home has worked with me to find aides who can work well in our situation. I am pleased with the aides I have and so is my daughter.

Martha40 January 21, 2015

Always on time, she is very good with Thearesa and she loves her.

csnrn1 December 18, 2014

I interviewed this provider

We currently are using RAH at home with my 88 yo mother and 89 yo father. My mother now needs complete care 24/7. Many of the care givers are excellent and arrive on time and care for my Mother and are a great comfort to my Dad. But, we have had trouble with tardiness, no shows, and CNA's falling asleep. We continue to get "I am sorry" but it continues. The holiday time frames are not feasible as they choose hours like midnight to midnight and if we as family plan to cover those hours to avoid time and a half then they won't let caregivers arrive at midnight. So they basically force you to cover 36 hours instead of 24hrs. As an RN this is frustrating. They have left my family without caregivers for periods of time and left us to cover full shifts without help. Unfortunately we do not have another agency available at this time. So we are having to struggle through. Considering private caregivers.

Gretchen6 October 03, 2014

The best decision we could have made was Right at Home. While they were helpful throughout my mother-in-law's illness, I could have never believed how important they became as mom neared the final days. They stayed with us through the final day. Without them, it would have been even more terrible. They gave physical help so we could just give her our love - Thank you.

Nancy94453150 June 13, 2014

My caregiver is wonderful! She is a caring and hardworking person. Right At Home is very helpful!

Carolyn46 May 22, 2014

I just started with Right at Home recently. My primary concern is my husband's safety. His caregiver is very pleasant. I explained to her what my husband's needs are, and she just followed along with what I said about her care for him. She also puts him into the shower in such a way that she can see him from the outside, so she can watch to make sure he doesn't fall or anything. Then she takes him out, dresses him, and shaves him. If she's not doing anything for him, she just goes ahead and does things around the house (so I don't have to do them) like vacuuming, laundry, and changing the bed linens. She checks on him frequently whenever he needs something. They were very prompt; the delay was getting my long-term care insurance to respond. I asked him if he has some problems so we can change or find other ways for help. But he seems comfortable with her. So we interviewed one other. She seemed to be a little nervous around my dogs and flinched when they came around her. Plus she was a very small individual, and my husband is a good-sized man, so I don't think she can handle him as far as lifting. I've already recommended them. My husband is having physical therapy right now. The therapist said she has patients needing help at home, and I gave them the name of Right at Home.

Janet91860850 May 10, 2014

I am extremely pleased with Right at Home. Above expectations! Your staff is easily accessible. The caregivers are competent and caring. I was apprehensive about hiring a caregiver for fear of neglect or not doing a good job. Now, I wish I would have started using Right at Home sooner!

Joyce38 May 10, 2014

My mom is in a nursing home now. I only met a few caregivers since they were with her at night. I was pleased with your service. The caregivers left notes for us. We were so relieved to have someone with my mom when she really needed it.

B. Lanners November 28, 2013

Right at Home provided well-trained caregivers who were professional, personal and caring for my dad during a recent fall and hospitalization. I heartily commend this agency to you. Mark Ross and his colleagues are professional, communicative and very responsive service providers!

Maria20 September 18, 2013

This group of care givers could not be more wonderful. They are kind and attentive to my mother's needs.

Jimmy4 September 18, 2013

I would highly recommend Right at Home to anybody. Their management is good. The caregiver they sent was a good and responsible person. She does a great job.

Jean23 August 30, 2013

Right at home was recommended to me. They're excellent. I can't say anything but good things about them. The care that they provided was beyond good. It was perfect. It really helped our family. The people are well-trained, very polite, respectful, honest and trustworthy. The facility is well-maintained. I don't have any complaints at all.

Gallman July 31, 2013

Each and every caregiver was exceptional! The kindness and caring that was shown to the patient was evident that they take their job seriously. I could not have asked for any more or any better care than we received. They were prompt and well trained. Thank you so much for the help we needed so desperately during our time of need.

CeliaK April 18, 2013

We hired caregiver from Right at Home. She was friendly, open and responsible. She met my husband's needs. She came once a week. I had no problems with the agency and caregiver.

Cindy15 March 29, 2013

I've used other agency in the past for my parents and I've had some issues. So I was a little hesitant to use Right At Home. But I thought I would give them a shot because my father is 87, and I needed someone to stay with him because he's is recovering from pneumonia. When he came out of hospital I called them. Mark, one of the owners was very easy to deal with and he's very prompt.

I found all the caregivers to be very professional, prompt, very clean, very caring and I didn't really have to give them a lot of instructions. My father have four different caregivers and he really like all of them, which was kind of unusual for him to like that many people. I also found Right At Home to be very reasonably and competitively priced. They were very easy to contact. Christie was great in the office. I just can't say enough good things about them. They're excellent. I've recommended Right At Home to a friend.

Cari1 March 27, 2013

Wonderful service! Love Right at Home!

RThompson March 09, 2013

When we knew our mom would have to receive in-home care we were at a loss as to what to do. Right at Home was recommended to us by a friend who was nurse at the hospital. Our realization occurred on Saturday and we needed help on Monday. I contacted Right at Home and Mark contacted us immediately. He was able to provide us help beginning on Monday. Mom's caregiver was absolutely the best! Mom loved her and trusted her as we did. I can never give enough praise to Mark and Right at Home. I can only give rave reviews about our experience. I would recommend Right at Home to ANYONE who needs that kind of assistance. Mark, thank you for your wonderful group of caregivers and especially your commitment to the care for our mom. We are eternally grateful! Rene Thompson

10120 Brian September 14, 2012

Right at Home has done a wonderful job with my 88 yr old Mother. Mom needs help getting places and needs mental stimulation. The 3 visits a week are very helpful.

Susie Few September 07, 2012

My dad had come home from the hospital and we needed to have someone come out and stay with him. He needed 24-hour assistance. I found out about Right at Home through the physical therapy clinic. I called Mark and Christy and told them what I needed for my dad. Basically, he was bed-bound and couldn't do anything for himself. We set up a meeting and he came out, introduced himself, and told us what they were able to offer. He even wanted to meet with my dad and that was impressive, because a lot of providers don't even want to come out to the house. You usually just go to their office, you set it up, and you're done.

It has really worked out wonderfully. This company has been a true blessing. We haven't had any problems with them; they are just outstanding. They work with you in every aspect. When we had an emergency, we called them and they had somebody out there within the hour. Their CNA's are awesome, very caring and attentive to everything plus more. They go above and beyond. I would recommend them to anybody above anything else!

Barbara6 August 06, 2012

I already knew the companion person, Shirley. I knew her briefly when she used to be an Emergency Medical Technician. Had I not known Shirley, I don't know what I would have done. She represents Right At Home company really well. She takes her job seriously. When I call Christie and ask her if Shirley is available, she sends her right away to my house. It means a lot to me. Shirley takes me to the doctor and to the grocery store. She's been really efficient. Some weeks have more hours than the other. It's just good that they are very flexible on that matter. If Shirley happens to be busy and I have an emergency, I would use somebody else and it's still the same good service. I'm totally happy with them so far.

Bella 1 July 18, 2012

I have recently used the services of Right at Home, Covington. I am caring for my 89 year old mother and sharing that caregiving with my family. After 3 months we were all exhausted and needed a break. I contacted Right at Home and arranged companions for 24 hour care for a week. The staff in the office were very helpful and asked me questions about my mom and the type of care she needed. Then an appointment with the director was arranged who came to our home and met my mother. He inquired about my mother's daily routines, her preferences for activities, her food preferences etc. The director gave me a schedule of the companions and their hours and assured me they would give "report" to each other as they changed shifts. The director came with the the first companion. I was very impressed with all the caregivers for my mother. They were friendly, kind, and helpful to my mom in all of her activities of daily living. The companions asked questions when appropriate, and offered to help with chores around the house. The companions always arrived timely and shared information about my mother with the next shift. It was wonderful for me and my family to not have to worry about my mother's care and to be able to sleep at night knowing someone was keeping watch over my mother. My mother liked all of the companions as well. The whole process was very professional and caring. The team at Right at Home did everything they could to make this experience positive and seamless. I would use this company again with no reservations. I work with the elderly population and have known of various companies through my business. But I had never had hands on experience with any sitter/companion service. I could not have been more impressed. I chose this agency because they emphasize training and careful selection of their caregivers and they check references. It is evident to me that they have top notch employees. I would not hesitate to call them again whether I need just someone for one day or someone for a longer period of time. I am a very satisfied customer.

From Right at Home East Atlanta