Right at Home East Atlanta

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home East Atlanta

September 21, 2017

By Trish

Right at Home was there when we needed their services. Caring and professional. Thank you to all involved.

September 11, 2017

By Warren D_521690

The quality of caregivers they send out is very hit and miss. I have tried other agencies where the caregivers are much better, and they are not as much of a hit or miss for me. The one caregiver that we have does not contact me unless it is really important. She is very adaptable, and always takes care of everything for my father.

September 08, 2017

By Esther P_521494

They are all people just making their money, but some people were trying harder to do what was necessary than others. One girl came and just sat around even though my other in-law hated that she did that. Right at Home was friendly and most of the caregivers did what I asked them to do for my mother-in-law

September 02, 2017

By Claude O_519157

I would be more likely to recommend Right at Home if they would supply more consistent caregivers. I often get a completely new caregiver for each visit. The most helpful part of having the services is getting my house cleaned.

August 23, 2017

By Christine

I was so glad that the hospice we were using recommended Right at Home. Everyone was very helpful from the initial phone call through the entire experience. The caregivers were genuinely concerned and caring about my mother's (and my) needs and providing the help we needed. I felt I could trust them to take care of my mother and to be in our home.

August 04, 2017

By Louis C_506894

Right at Home has made changes so many times in my caregiver. Right at Home has helped me out a lot.

August 04, 2017

By Anonymous_506702

Right at Home has compassionate people. The caregivers are not with us a whole lot.

August 03, 2017

By Angel C_506340

Right at Home needs to have more motivated workers. They never send us a nurse, so they need more professionals who can tend to needs.

By Ruth C_504795

I am a little reluctant about recommending Right at Home to anyone. Something that suits me may not suit someone else. Right at Home hasn't helped my wife at all. We have other companies that come in to check my wife's vitals and examine her. The caregiver that comes from Right at Home is merely here to clean.

By Elsie H_504772

I would tell a friend that Right at Home tries to meet your requests for the type of personnel that you want. Right at Home has tried to provide people that have been here before and have a good rapport with my mom.

By Willie W_504770

Right at Home does what they say they are going to do. Right at Home has helped me improve.

July 28, 2017

By Archie J_503469

Right at Home is wonderful. There is nothing bad I can say. They help me out a lot. I'm home by myself, and I'm glad that I have them. The caregiver is on time everyday. Everything is wonderful. Right at Home isn't doing anything bad. The best part of the service is that someone is here helping me clean, and they do everything for me. I can't walk well, so they bring things to me and do what I ask.

July 28, 2017

By Wayne G_503416

The caregiver is wonderful, and she does what she is supposed to do. Right at Home has made my life easier because of the caregiver that takes care of my husband, so I am able to relax.

July 26, 2017

By Anonymous_502085

Right at Home does a good job but you need to stay on them. Right at Home provides help so that I don't have to.

July 21, 2017

By Beryl H_499308

I would tell a freind that I like Right at Home. That is enough recommendation. We like that Right at Home communicates so well with us.

July 17, 2017

By Brenda K.

Our sitter, Needa, was excellent. She was very caring and helped in any way she could.

By Judy S_492307

Right at Home is considerate, on-time, and they follow my directions well. The services include driving and giving a good Saturday night bath. I got to where I couldn't do those things for my sister.

By Douglas C_492078

Right at Home has always supported my husband and I with whatever we've needed. The services from Right at Home provide me with some free time.

By Teresa H_492073

I have had no problems with Right at Home. They are dependable and they try to be here on time. Right at Home has made the client's life easier by doing the job they are supposed to do.

By Mildred C_492067

Right at Home sends really good caregivers. They are attentive. Right at Home took a lot of strain off of the everyday experience of taking care of the client.

June 23, 2017

By George A_488102

I would tell a friend that Right at Home caregivers usually show up on time.

June 16, 2017

By Kathleen Y_484076

Right at Home is good, courteous, always on-time, and kind to me.

June 16, 2017

By Glenwood B_484075

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has been great. All of my caregivers have been great.

June 09, 2017

By Sharon H_481155

Right at Home is good because they are reliable.

June 01, 2017

By Charlotte E_477538

Right at Home caregivers are very friendly and calm. They do whatever I ask them to do.

June 01, 2017

By Gerald G_477525

Right at Home provides caregivers that come on time and the first caregiver I got was really good.

May 22, 2017

By Dolores T_474016

The aide I have from Right at Home is very attentive. I have used other agencies and I don't think the aides at other agencies were as helpful.

May 12, 2017

By Maxine B_469191

I would tell my friend that Right at Home has good customer service, and they are very reasonable.

May 05, 2017

By Monique104026

Right at Home has been with us for about two months now. They provide transportation to appointments as well as light cleaning. My grandfather's caregiver comes in twice a week, three hours a day. He hadn't had any complaints, so far so good. And he complains about everything, so if he's not complaining, something's going right. I didn't have a problem with the billing.

May 04, 2017

By Maxine C_465288

Right at Home is courteous, professional, personable, and qualified.

May 03, 2017

By Anonymous_464629

Right at Home did not have enough employees. They were under staffed and were not consistent.

May 01, 2017

By Susan C_463214

Right at Home is dependable and does what I ask.

April 21, 2017

By Arnold T

My caregiver from Right at Home helps me walk and take care of myself.

April 21, 2017

By Lisa P

The services allow me to be able to travel and do what we need to do when we have to leave town.

April 17, 2017

By Dave M

I appreciate the occasional getaway. Right at Home allows me to not have to assist with showering as often as I used to.

April 13, 2017

By Allen B

My Right at Home caregiver has been able to make my life easier by doing what she is supposed to do.

April 13, 2017

By Hillary Charles D

Right at Home could have made my life easier if they had better assigned the work and the care.

April 04, 2017

By Wilbert R

We couldn't go on without Right at Home. They come in and assist with the bathing, and they sit and talk with my uncle if they finish early.

April 03, 2017

By Herbert S

The services have been great.

April 03, 2017

By Clifford M

My caregivers come in to help me with everything.

March 03, 2017

By Anonymous

I would tell my friends that Right at Home has been great, but the payment is too much.

March 03, 2017

By Josephine V

The services help the client get a bed bath and help her walk and get her to the bathroom.

By Carolyn B

The cooking and cleaning that Right at Home provides is very helpful.

By Ray W

My needs were taken care of by the people who came out. I would get their services again if I needed them.

By Anonymous

Right at Home's services are good.

By Peggy L

The caregivers drive me in my car to the store, and I can't drive anymore.

February 27, 2017

By Ebon411

Other

Right At Home provided care for my brother and it was the best experience that we've had dealing with home care companies, the caregivers we're always on time, dressed very professional, and went over and beyond their duties to make sure his needs were met. I would highly recommend them and I must mention the gentleman that came out to greet us and share his angelic voice how could we forget him the kind words and encouragement he have us through all that we've been through, thanks and God bless you all.

February 23, 2017

By Peggy G

A lot of help is needed because the client has a large house and many duties.

February 21, 2017

By Louis C

Right at Home helps my husband bathe, get dressed, and make his bed.

February 03, 2017

By Walter B

Right at Home has made my life easier by helping me with bathing and food preparation.

February 02, 2017

By Bobby C

Right at Home has definitely made an improvement for the client and for me. We are happy.

February 02, 2017

By Willie W

Right at Home is doing the best they can with what they have. They can't do miracles.

February 01, 2017

By Betty W

When the caregivers are here daily, we have a caregiver that impacts my mother positively because of her flexibility. When our regular caregiver can't come, they are always willing to step in with substitutes. It impacts her overall, but they don't come daily. When they are here, they have a good impact.

February 01, 2017

By William K

Right at Home's caregivers help me with by taking care of my needs.

December 19, 2015

By Gloria B.

Charles's family and I can rest easily knowing your caregivers are with him. He is acting used to having "baby sitters" as he calls them. All of your people are so nice, kind and eager to help in anyway needed. I particularly appreciate being able to go to Sunday school and church on Sundays. Thank you Right at Home!

December 18, 2015

By T. Ellis

Carolie is always happy and laughs all the time. We are very thankful to have her help us.

December 15, 2015

By F. S.

I really appreciate the help we received from Right at Home. Every caregiver was professional and helpful! They treated my husband with care and dignity. He was an extremely independent person and the caregivers understood and respected him and were able to help him without making him feel worse for needing assistance. We are very grateful!

December 15, 2015

By Anonymous120825950

They do things I can't do. I'm legally blind and I need someone to clean and care for me properly. They provide a wonderful cleaning service.

November 25, 2015

By Mary Leinweber

I'm very pleased with my caregiver. She's patient, kind, reliable, polite and always on time.

October 31, 2015

By Ms. Veronica Shannonhouse

I was not there day to day but thanks for providing the service during the transition.

August 06, 2015

By Betty115010850

This was my first esperience using a service like this. I was totally happy and impressed by the people and the level of personal care provided. My Mom is 92, has dementia, and is in an assisted living. Tish treated her with dignity and care. I used the service because I was going out out of town. I felt completely at ease leaving mom's care to them. I would definitely use Right at Home again and recommend them to others.

February 27, 2015

By Traci Barlow

Right at Home lived up to their promises from the first day. After finding the right team of care providers for mom, they were consistent in her care, both physically and mentally. They kept her happy until the very end. Thank you so much Right at Home care provider.

February 26, 2015

By Beth Wigington

Superb care giving. All involved who treated my parents were professional and caring. I would recommend them to anyone.

February 21, 2015

By Mary Belhuger

Our aide is just grand. She is willing and able in everything. So I guess we'd say you do a good job!

February 17, 2015

By Pastsy J. Hammonds

I want to take the time to let others know that Right at Home has been such a blessing to our family. We started with them about 2 years ago after my father took a fall and cracked some vertebrae on his back. Right at Home was just opening the Covington office and we were on their first full time clients. They have done full time care both 7A and 7-3. We could not be happier.

January 30, 2015

By Rhonda16

My daughter has been a client of this agency for only about six months. My daughter's situation is somewhat more complicated than most clients. Right at Home has worked with me to find aides who can work well in our situation. I am pleased with the aides I have and so is my daughter.

January 21, 2015

By Martha40

Always on time, she is very good with Thearesa and she loves her.

December 18, 2014

By csnrn1

I interviewed this provider

We currently are using RAH at home with my 88 yo mother and 89 yo father. My mother now needs complete care 24/7. Many of the care givers are excellent and arrive on time and care for my Mother and are a great comfort to my Dad. But, we have had trouble with tardiness, no shows, and CNA's falling asleep. We continue to get "I am sorry" but it continues. The holiday time frames are not feasible as they choose hours like midnight to midnight and if we as family plan to cover those hours to avoid time and a half then they won't let caregivers arrive at midnight. So they basically force you to cover 36 hours instead of 24hrs. As an RN this is frustrating. They have left my family without caregivers for periods of time and left us to cover full shifts without help. Unfortunately we do not have another agency available at this time. So we are having to struggle through. Considering private caregivers.

October 03, 2014

By Gretchen6

The best decision we could have made was Right at Home. While they were helpful throughout my mother-in-law's illness, I could have never believed how important they became as mom neared the final days. They stayed with us through the final day. Without them, it would have been even more terrible. They gave physical help so we could just give her our love - Thank you.

June 13, 2014

By Nancy94453150

My caregiver is wonderful! She is a caring and hardworking person. Right At Home is very helpful!

May 22, 2014

By Carolyn46

I just started with Right at Home recently. My primary concern is my husband's safety. His caregiver is very pleasant. I explained to her what my husband's needs are, and she just followed along with what I said about her care for him. She also puts him into the shower in such a way that she can see him from the outside, so she can watch to make sure he doesn't fall or anything. Then she takes him out, dresses him, and shaves him. If she's not doing anything for him, she just goes ahead and does things around the house (so I don't have to do them) like vacuuming, laundry, and changing the bed linens. She checks on him frequently whenever he needs something. They were very prompt; the delay was getting my long-term care insurance to respond. I asked him if he has some problems so we can change or find other ways for help. But he seems comfortable with her. So we interviewed one other. She seemed to be a little nervous around my dogs and flinched when they came around her. Plus she was a very small individual, and my husband is a good-sized man, so I don't think she can handle him as far as lifting. I've already recommended them. My husband is having physical therapy right now. The therapist said she has patients needing help at home, and I gave them the name of Right at Home.

May 10, 2014

By Janet91860850

I am extremely pleased with Right at Home. Above expectations! Your staff is easily accessible. The caregivers are competent and caring. I was apprehensive about hiring a caregiver for fear of neglect or not doing a good job. Now, I wish I would have started using Right at Home sooner!

May 10, 2014

By Joyce38

My mom is in a nursing home now. I only met a few caregivers since they were with her at night. I was pleased with your service. The caregivers left notes for us. We were so relieved to have someone with my mom when she really needed it.

November 28, 2013

By B. Lanners

Right at Home provided well-trained caregivers who were professional, personal and caring for my dad during a recent fall and hospitalization. I heartily commend this agency to you. Mark Ross and his colleagues are professional, communicative and very responsive service providers!

September 18, 2013

By Maria20

This group of care givers could not be more wonderful. They are kind and attentive to my mother's needs.

September 18, 2013

By Jimmy4

I would highly recommend Right at Home to anybody. Their management is good. The caregiver they sent was a good and responsible person. She does a great job.

August 30, 2013

By Jean23

Right at home was recommended to me. They're excellent. I can't say anything but good things about them. The care that they provided was beyond good. It was perfect. It really helped our family. The people are well-trained, very polite, respectful, honest and trustworthy. The facility is well-maintained. I don't have any complaints at all.

July 31, 2013

By Gallman

Each and every caregiver was exceptional! The kindness and caring that was shown to the patient was evident that they take their job seriously. I could not have asked for any more or any better care than we received. They were prompt and well trained. Thank you so much for the help we needed so desperately during our time of need.

April 18, 2013

By CeliaK

We hired caregiver from Right at Home. She was friendly, open and responsible. She met my husband's needs. She came once a week. I had no problems with the agency and caregiver.

March 29, 2013

By Cindy15

I've used other agency in the past for my parents and I've had some issues. So I was a little hesitant to use Right At Home. But I thought I would give them a shot because my father is 87, and I needed someone to stay with him because he's is recovering from pneumonia. When he came out of hospital I called them. Mark, one of the owners was very easy to deal with and he's very prompt. I found all the caregivers to be very professional, prompt, very clean, very caring and I didn't really have to give them a lot of instructions. My father have four different caregivers and he really like all of them, which was kind of unusual for him to like that many people. I also found Right At Home to be very reasonably and competitively priced. They were very easy to contact. Christie was great in the office. I just can't say enough good things about them. They're excellent. I've recommended Right At Home to a friend.

March 27, 2013

By Cari1

Wonderful service! Love Right at Home!

March 09, 2013

By RThompson

When we knew our mom would have to receive in-home care we were at a loss as to what to do. Right at Home was recommended to us by a friend who was nurse at the hospital. Our realization occurred on Saturday and we needed help on Monday. I contacted Right at Home and Mark contacted us immediately. He was able to provide us help beginning on Monday. Mom's caregiver was absolutely the best! Mom loved her and trusted her as we did. I can never give enough praise to Mark and Right at Home. I can only give rave reviews about our experience. I would recommend Right at Home to ANYONE who needs that kind of assistance. Mark, thank you for your wonderful group of caregivers and especially your commitment to the care for our mom. We are eternally grateful! Rene Thompson

September 14, 2012

By 10120 Brian

Right at Home has done a wonderful job with my 88 yr old Mother. Mom needs help getting places and needs mental stimulation. The 3 visits a week are very helpful.

September 07, 2012

By Susie Few

My dad had come home from the hospital and we needed to have someone come out and stay with him. He needed 24-hour assistance. I found out about Right at Home through the physical therapy clinic. I called Mark and Christy and told them what I needed for my dad. Basically, he was bed-bound and couldn't do anything for himself. We set up a meeting and he came out, introduced himself, and told us what they were able to offer. He even wanted to meet with my dad and that was impressive, because a lot of providers don't even want to come out to the house. You usually just go to their office, you set it up, and you're done. It has really worked out wonderfully. This company has been a true blessing. We haven't had any problems with them; they are just outstanding. They work with you in every aspect. When we had an emergency, we called them and they had somebody out there within the hour. Their CNA's are awesome, very caring and attentive to everything plus more. They go above and beyond. I would recommend them to anybody above anything else!

August 06, 2012

By Barbara6

I already knew the companion person, Shirley. I knew her briefly when she used to be an Emergency Medical Technician. Had I not known Shirley, I don't know what I would have done. She represents Right At Home company really well. She takes her job seriously. When I call Christie and ask her if Shirley is available, she sends her right away to my house. It means a lot to me. Shirley takes me to the doctor and to the grocery store. She's been really efficient. Some weeks have more hours than the other. It's just good that they are very flexible on that matter. If Shirley happens to be busy and I have an emergency, I would use somebody else and it's still the same good service. I'm totally happy with them so far.

July 18, 2012

By Bella 1

I have recently used the services of Right at Home, Covington. I am caring for my 89 year old mother and sharing that caregiving with my family. After 3 months we were all exhausted and needed a break. I contacted Right at Home and arranged companions for 24 hour care for a week. The staff in the office were very helpful and asked me questions about my mom and the type of care she needed. Then an appointment with the director was arranged who came to our home and met my mother. He inquired about my mother's daily routines, her preferences for activities, her food preferences etc. The director gave me a schedule of the companions and their hours and assured me they would give "report" to each other as they changed shifts. The director came with the the first companion. I was very impressed with all the caregivers for my mother. They were friendly, kind, and helpful to my mom in all of her activities of daily living. The companions asked questions when appropriate, and offered to help with chores around the house. The companions always arrived timely and shared information about my mother with the next shift. It was wonderful for me and my family to not have to worry about my mother's care and to be able to sleep at night knowing someone was keeping watch over my mother. My mother liked all of the companions as well. The whole process was very professional and caring. The team at Right at Home did everything they could to make this experience positive and seamless. I would use this company again with no reservations. I work with the elderly population and have known of various companies through my business. But I had never had hands on experience with any sitter/companion service. I could not have been more impressed. I chose this agency because they emphasize training and careful selection of their caregivers and they check references. It is evident to me that they have top notch employees. I would not hesitate to call them again whether I need just someone for one day or someone for a longer period of time. I am a very satisfied customer.

From Right at Home East Atlanta