Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.2

October 10, 2017

By Marlene M 537724

I would tell someone to be as precise as possible with Home Care Assistance to get the caregiver that you want. Home Care Assistance provided the help that they needed but there was no improvements of her life.

October 09, 2017

By Jann L 536912

Home Care Assistance has somewhere to sign to make sure that the client can contact directly the management, to have better quality of care. Home Care Assistance is there to do the things that my husband can no longer do, and it helps that they can step in and do those things.

October 05, 2017

By Melissa T 535736

I like the people that Home Care Assistance hires. They are well-trained, professional, and I have liked them all. I have recently cut down the hours that I have with Home Care Assistance because they are expensive, but the services I receive make my life easier by doing the things that need to be done.

October 05, 2017

By Barbara P 535733

I think that Home Care Assistance is among the high quality options of home health care.

September 14, 2017

By Ruth P_523984

I like the care that I've received from Home Care Assistance. I've been happier and the help I have now is very helpful and wholesome.

September 08, 2017

By Diane J_521549

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because I was so satisfied with the care and professionalism. The Home Care Assistance services were helpful because a caregiver ended up typing my will.

September 08, 2017

By Maurice D_521312

There is a difference in caregivers that come but Home Care Assistance gives the opportunity to provide input and they listen to it. I am handicapped myself and the services respond quickly to my husband's needs. Having become familiar with the situation in our home, Home Care Assistance has moved forward with what they need to do without much instruction.

September 07, 2017

By Nancy H_520980

Home Care Assistance was always able to fill my requests with capable caregivers. The most helpful part of the services was the fact that I didn't have to worry about how I was going to take care of my loved one.

September 06, 2017

By Roberta "Ann" V_519775

Home Care Assistance watches me very carefully. The services help me by sending caregivers to watch over me. They won't let me do anything.

August 30, 2017

By Yvonne W_518359

I needed some help around my home because I had broken my kneecap and couldn't walk, and I was rather disappointed with Home Care Assistance. My caregiver didn't know how to do the laundry, and we didn't get along. She thought I was too particular and I thought that she didn't listen to me. I only received services from Home Care Assistance for five days.

August 22, 2017

By Patricia W_514410

Home Care Assistance sends my mother such compassionate and competent caregivers. They are able to read my mother so well. They provide my mother with the safety that she needs. Home Care Assistance makes my life easier by making me feel confident that my mother is being well cared for and safe when I am unable to come to the home to check up on her. They watch over her all throughout the day. They ensure that her days are productive and effective.

August 17, 2017

By Carol M_513118

I would recommend Home Care Assistance to a friend because I am very pleased in general. They provide me with exactly what I need and they ask about things in a pleasing away. Home Care Assistance has made my life easier because the caregiver does anything I need, such as washing or food preparation.

August 15, 2017

By Gerald D_511385

I haven't worked with Home Care Assistance for very long, but they seem to be doing well now. Home Care Assistance's services has given me a lot of time to do things that I need to.

August 10, 2017

By Richard H_509585

Home Care Assistance offers a lower minimum amount of hours. They let you do only four. Home Care Assistance makes life easier by doing the jobs for my client safely.

August 09, 2017

By Caryn I_508579

Home Care Assistance can act on a dime; I called them and said that I needed someone for my mother and they found someone right away. The caregivers are also very capable. I could feel comfortable that someone was with my mother. I wasn't always comfortable that the transfer of knowledge was happening between shifts because my mother had memory problems.

August 08, 2017

By Sandra (_508346

I did like the fact that Home Care Assistance sent one girl that I truly enjoyed having here. She took care of the client through the night and was very patient. The client had to go to the bathroom every half hour or so, and she would help her do that. Some of the caregivers were very chatty. They seemed to be more into themselves and tell me their life stories, but then again, the client didn't want the caregivers sitting in the room with her. Basically, the caregivers had to wait for the client to call her, and they would end up sitting outside with me in the living room. They liked to chat with me, but I was extremely exhausted and did not appreciate the chatting all the time.

August 08, 2017

By Christine M_508002

Home Care Assistance caregivers are not consistent, but they do go out of their way to make her happy, and make sure her medication is picked up and administered correctly. Without Home Care Assistance, my loved one would not be able to live at home but would be in a facility.

July 27, 2017

By Ethel D_502470

Home Care Assistance was on time, efficient and pleasant. The services that Home Care Assistance provided for me were good.

July 22, 2017

By Edward B_499781

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance was pretty good, but there was a very big mix up on some things. The service provides me with some caregivers to come here during the night when I needed them.

July 22, 2017

By Ellen G_499780

Home Care Assistance hired the absolute best caregivers in the industry to take care of me. The services helped because the caregiver became part of the family. I didn't feel like I had a stranger in the house. I was comfortable. The caregiver was a delight to be around.

July 20, 2017

By Madelyn P_498853

Home Care Assistance is very nice. It was a satisfying experience. Home Care Assistance took care of food, and bathing.

July 17, 2017

By Michael L_497072

I am satisfied with Home Care Assistance, they do good. The services provided by Home Care Assistance help me to get better.

July 10, 2017

By Roger O_493807

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance goes above and beyond in anyone who comes out. We had a lot of different people come like RN's, or PT's, and there was not one who wasn't superior. They seem to really like their jobs, and I think they took an interest in my husband as a patient and husband. They were all very patient and compassionate. They were supportive to me as well. Home Care Assistance did need to speak to me sometimes and ask me questions about how my husband was doing or ask questions about medication. I needed to be willing to be available for those questions and help them do their jobs.

July 08, 2017

By Margaret T_493287

Home Care Assistance calls ahead for appointments and they do good work with the oxygen meter and taking my pulse. The services make my life easier by checking my vital signs and giving me therapy.

July 06, 2017

By Gretchen D_491872

I rated Home Care Assistance the way I did because of the caliber of the caregivers I have received. There has also been a lack of communication between the agency and myself quite often. The caregivers have at times neglected to clean my loved one and leave her un-bathed for long periods of time. I noticed that there is also a lack of attention to detail with the client.

July 06, 2017

By Ernie D_491868

Home Care Assistance is pretty professional, compassionate, and good all the way around. Dorothy has someone there that is good for care and companionship.

June 23, 2017

By Anonymous_487908

Home Care Assistance has excellent people, but not a great set up.

June 22, 2017

By Merriam "Mims" S_487497

Home Care Assistance has been very good and fair. I have had a lot of fun with my caregiver.

June 09, 2017

By David R_481083

I would tell my friends that it all depends on the caregivers. Some of the caregivers are good, and others are bad. They don't do their job.

June 09, 2017

By John R_481077

Home Care Assistance didn't show up to help me and only provided six unsuitable hours of services.

June 06, 2017

By Michael C_479762

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance was very thorough, and they did have good ratings for their service.

June 06, 2017

By Margaret (Maggy) H_479255

Home Care Assistance really makes sure that quality caregivers are placed in the home.

June 05, 2017

By Charles C_478867

I thought that the workers from Home Care Assistance were wonderful.

June 05, 2017

By Margaret R_478863

Home Care Assistance has so far made us really happy and their caregivers have been enjoyable and they provide a good service.

May 25, 2017

By Regina L_475771

Home Care Assistance is reliable, come to the home, professional, respectful, and easy to work with.

May 17, 2017

By Anonymous_471987

The people I met with from Home Care Assistance were very nice, so were the caregivers. They were considerate of the situation.

May 17, 2017

By Anonymous_471588

Home Care Assistance is very responsive when I tell them something is not to my satisfaction.

May 11, 2017

By Julie H_468814

Home Care Assistance was a very easy phone call to get everything arranged. They were easy to provide instructions to, especially for my unique circumstances.

May 10, 2017

By Anita O_468442

I live very far away from Home Care Assistance, but I would tell my friends that my dad seems happy and safe.

May 09, 2017

By Karlain B_467243

I have told people about Home Care Assistance in my senior community. I refer anyone that could use some help.

May 05, 2017

By Kim H_465870

Home Care Assistance has provided us with caregivers that live up to all of our expectations.

From Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA

Home Care Assistance, Orange County's leading provider of in-home senior care, provides premier care at home. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method™. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by a team of experienced Client Care Managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required. Call our office in Corona del Mar today to schedule your free in-home assessment.

Photos of Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening

• Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training Areas Extra: The Balanced Care Method™, Cognitive Therapeutics For Brain Health, Hospital To Home Care

Payment options