SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California

Joan44 March 14, 2014

Synergy's care is beyond anything I thought I could experience with a companion service. Their employees are superb. They do the hands-on. They interact with my mom and constantly they're right there for her. They don't leave her for any reason. They're there all the time. They know the job and they know what is expected of them.

I learned about Synergy from the first assisted living place that referred them. I did some interviews and phone calls with other agencies but I was just swept off my feet when I met Lisa from Synergy. She was so professional. She knew what she was talking about.

The management is perfect. They know what I expect and they know what my needs are as a client. Synergy is just wonderful!

Jim87719150 March 14, 2014

They have been excellent in taking care of my husband's brother. He's been through some rough times physically in the last few months. He's been in and out of a couple of different facilities. He also had surgery. Synergy people were always there to meet his needs. We knew we could count on them. They were very kind and very understanding. They didn't hesitate to call my husband when they had any questions about the level of care that was needed. They were so caring and so faithfully there for the needs that my brother-in-law had. They were so caring that it almost felt like we had family taking care of him.

Diane86716250 February 28, 2014

Dad likes Synergy. They've been really good to him. They're constantly checking up and making sure everything's going smoothly. My dad has been very happy with the girls. If the girls are not able to make it, they always have some to replace them. There has not been a time that we were without a care when we needed them. We're very pleased with the girls that are helping us and we highly recommend them. They're very flexible. They go out of their way to accommodate whatever my dad's needs are.

John86715850 February 28, 2014

I found their care for my mom really exceptional. They are always in communication with me. They're not hard to get a hold of. They respond to you if you have any questions or any issues. I just feel that they are a great company for what they do.

What I like best about the caregivers is that they take a personal interest with my mom. It's not just a job for them. They have a relationship with her.

Joe11 November 21, 2012

Synergy was recommended by the place where my mother was staying. I think they have great service. I'm very happy with them. The caregivers are helping my mom on a daily basis with her medication and personal grooming. They also make sure she gets the exercise she needs. In general, the caregivers are very willing to do give my mother the help she needs. Every time I call them, the management would always answer my calls when I need information about mom or medication. They've always been helpful. I never had any problems with billing or scheduling.

Lyle1 November 21, 2012

My dad is 92 years old. At the beginning we wanted to be as independent as we could. He kinda fought of the system of having somebody that would take care of him because he had been independent all his life. They made the transition from going from being independent to be dependent a lot easier. I think the main thing for me was helping me with the transition.

The caregivers are very good in terms of quality. I realized that the pay is not that good for them but they have very good quality caregivers. There's a lot of girls there that are going to school and trying to provide for themselves. The one I know has an EMT license. They're trying to better themselves.

Andi1 November 13, 2012

We were with another provider and they discontinued their service for my mother, then Synergy came in. I met with Ken and Anna and I just liked them immediately. They worked with me a lot. My mom fractured her neck from the beginning of the year. I called Ken last minute because they had given her lots of medication in the hospital and she was a hallucinating. She ended up near death.

Ken set up care for me right away. I needed to get 24-hour care for her. He's just been very helpful with everything. I probably called him 20 times that night and he always answers. He always see what he can do and always gets back to me. Within a few minutes he would call me back. He's very thoughtful and very kind. My mother loves him. He stops by and sees her in. He's just been great and wonderful in helping me out.

The caregivers are wonderful. My mother has her preferences. She's kind of feisty and she likes someone that jokes around. I think she had one that was kinda quiet. He's pretty much matching the caregivers with her personality. She now has the same caregivers.Ken set up the 24-hour girls. We have some come in for 6 or 8 hours and they were all very nice.

Shirley10 November 13, 2012

They were coming in here to Valencia Terrace. They sounded good and I liked them and so I tried them out.

What happened was, all of a sudden I'm blind in my right eye. The doctor said I had a stroke and a year before I had an operation so I had to have someone with me for a while. I was in regular living here. I like them so much so I kept them for over a month. I was doing my pills as I have always been doing and they were coming in and giving me eye drops. I have 3 eye drops that needed to be done. I stayed in my room for a month and the girls go down and get my food for me.They did what I asked them to do like wash the dishes and do my laundry for me. They're basically assisting me with whatever I needed. I became very good friends with them.

And then my family decided they want to put me in an assisted living so I moved in to assisted living which is against my wishes. They wanted me to have someone at night and Synergy doesn't come at night. So I changed but Synergy had the excellent service. The girls were just so nice and knowledgeable.

Larry8 November 13, 2012

After I talked to them, I just liked them instantly so I signed up with Synergy. I had interaction with Ken and his wife and everything has been great. Everything they've done has been excellent. Other than that I just call them and they would send somebody else. The caregivers are helping me just fine. They're doing exactly what I want them to do. I have no problems or whatsoever. I mainly need to be driven to places and a little bit of house work done. They drive me to my doctors appointments or whatever appointments I have and when we get home they do a little house work. They're excellent and I'm happy with their service.

Richard6 November 13, 2012

Synergy was recommended to us by Valencia Terrace. Synergy made it so that I don't have to worry. I work 50-mile drive and it's nice that somebody could take care of him and not to worry about any problems that my father has. The caregivers have been really working with him. I was using them 2 months ago for about 2 weeks. My dad was hospitalized and it took him 6 weeks weeks to get out. I called Synergy back to give 24/7 care for him at least for a couple of weeks. I'm going in the hospital for surgery for 10 days and I don't want to worry about him at all so that's why I went with their service. I had them before and I was satisfied with what they did and very satisfied now.

Karen24 November 09, 2012

Synergy has been great. They've been very accommodating. The caregivers have been very good and very qualified. Whenever there's a problem, they've always helped us out and fixed it for us. So I am extremely happy with the quality of the care they provided for my mother and father. We've had them for over a year now.

Rosemary3 November 09, 2012

I like their caregivers very much. When we selected them, the caregivers that we had before were going to work for them. That was ok with us because we like them so much.

The caregivers are always here on time. They do a very good job with my husband. He's been set on his back for over a year. He doesn't have one bed sore which is remarkable. They take very good care of him. We have them since they started their business like more than a year ago. We had other caregivers before and they went out of business. Synergy took over and we've been with them ever since.

I think the caregivers are top notch. There are 3 caregivers who are absolutely the greatest. I feel that my husband hanging in there with no bed sores and all of that certainly has to do with them. I know that my husband wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for them.

Ken is actually fantastic. Whenever we have a problem he's right on it.

Cathy10 November 09, 2012

My mother in-law had been placed in a rehab. She had a friend from their church who is like an elder advocate, so I called her to see if she knew of some good agencies. Synergy is one of the 3 that were recommended. When I called Synergy I was able to talk to someone directly so I just went with them.

My mother was 100 when she came home and turning 101. She was actually doing very well. She's very very stubborn and very very set in her ways. The hospital wouldn't release her unless she had 24-hour care because they considered her pretty much a fall risk. So we have Synergy for 24 hours much to her dismay. They were always there and and took really good care of her. As my mother got stronger, we started cutting back the time and they're always willing to work with us with the time. The best of all is that all the people they sent, every single one of them has just been so good at working with my mother-in-law. It's just wonderful. They don't take things she she's personally because sometimes she's in a grumpy mood and she'd be almost mean. That was never her before but now that she's at this point where sometimes she can be. They never take it personally. There are a couple of caregivers who are always a step ahead and figuring out a way to make it so that she felt like she's the one calling all shots and making all the decisions. They lead her to that point and they stay on the background so she doesn't feel like she's being hovered over. I love really them. They're just wonderful.

SBSW November 02, 2011

Caring and compassionate caregiver staff. They will customize a plan to fit your needs. Quality staff matched with the person in need. Ask for Anna K. She will make sure your needs are met. If you live in an Assisted Living Facility the companion will care for you there. They go where you are. Check out their website!!!

About SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California

SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California is an in-home care provider serving Corona, CA and the surrounding area. SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California