SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California

Overview of Ratings

4.9

February 28, 2014

By John86715850

I found their care for my mom really exceptional. They are always in communication with me. They're not hard to get a hold of. They respond to you if you have any questions or any issues. I just feel that they are a great company for what they do. What I like best about the caregivers is that they take a personal interest with my mom. It's not just a job for them. They have a relationship with her.

November 21, 2012

By Joe11

Synergy was recommended by the place where my mother was staying. I think they have great service. I'm very happy with them. The caregivers are helping my mom on a daily basis with her medication and personal grooming. They also make sure she gets the exercise she needs. In general, the caregivers are very willing to do give my mother the help she needs. Every time I call them, the management would always answer my calls when I need information about mom or medication. They've always been helpful. I never had any problems with billing or scheduling.

November 21, 2012

By Lyle1

My dad is 92 years old. At the beginning we wanted to be as independent as we could. He kinda fought of the system of having somebody that would take care of him because he had been independent all his life. They made the transition from going from being independent to be dependent a lot easier. I think the main thing for me was helping me with the transition. The caregivers are very good in terms of quality. I realized that the pay is not that good for them but they have very good quality caregivers. There's a lot of girls there that are going to school and trying to provide for themselves. The one I know has an EMT license. They're trying to better themselves.

By Andi1

We were with another provider and they discontinued their service for my mother, then Synergy came in. I met with Ken and Anna and I just liked them immediately. They worked with me a lot. My mom fractured her neck from the beginning of the year. I called Ken last minute because they had given her lots of medication in the hospital and she was a hallucinating. She ended up near death. Ken set up care for me right away. I needed to get 24-hour care for her. He's just been very helpful with everything. I probably called him 20 times that night and he always answers. He always see what he can do and always gets back to me. Within a few minutes he would call me back. He's very thoughtful and very kind. My mother loves him. He stops by and sees her in. He's just been great and wonderful in helping me out. The caregivers are wonderful. My mother has her preferences. She's kind of feisty and she likes someone that jokes around. I think she had one that was kinda quiet. He's pretty much matching the caregivers with her personality. She now has the same caregivers.Ken set up the 24-hour girls. We have some come in for 6 or 8 hours and they were all very nice.

By Shirley10

They were coming in here to Valencia Terrace. They sounded good and I liked them and so I tried them out. What happened was, all of a sudden I'm blind in my right eye. The doctor said I had a stroke and a year before I had an operation so I had to have someone with me for a while. I was in regular living here. I like them so much so I kept them for over a month. I was doing my pills as I have always been doing and they were coming in and giving me eye drops. I have 3 eye drops that needed to be done. I stayed in my room for a month and the girls go down and get my food for me.They did what I asked them to do like wash the dishes and do my laundry for me. They're basically assisting me with whatever I needed. I became very good friends with them. And then my family decided they want to put me in an assisted living so I moved in to assisted living which is against my wishes. They wanted me to have someone at night and Synergy doesn't come at night. So I changed but Synergy had the excellent service. The girls were just so nice and knowledgeable.

By Larry8

After I talked to them, I just liked them instantly so I signed up with Synergy. I had interaction with Ken and his wife and everything has been great. Everything they've done has been excellent. Other than that I just call them and they would send somebody else. The caregivers are helping me just fine. They're doing exactly what I want them to do. I have no problems or whatsoever. I mainly need to be driven to places and a little bit of house work done. They drive me to my doctors appointments or whatever appointments I have and when we get home they do a little house work. They're excellent and I'm happy with their service.

By Richard6

Synergy was recommended to us by Valencia Terrace. Synergy made it so that I don't have to worry. I work 50-mile drive and it's nice that somebody could take care of him and not to worry about any problems that my father has. The caregivers have been really working with him. I was using them 2 months ago for about 2 weeks. My dad was hospitalized and it took him 6 weeks weeks to get out. I called Synergy back to give 24/7 care for him at least for a couple of weeks. I'm going in the hospital for surgery for 10 days and I don't want to worry about him at all so that's why I went with their service. I had them before and I was satisfied with what they did and very satisfied now.

By Karen24

Synergy has been great. They've been very accommodating. The caregivers have been very good and very qualified. Whenever there's a problem, they've always helped us out and fixed it for us. So I am extremely happy with the quality of the care they provided for my mother and father. We've had them for over a year now.

By Rosemary3

I like their caregivers very much. When we selected them, the caregivers that we had before were going to work for them. That was ok with us because we like them so much. The caregivers are always here on time. They do a very good job with my husband. He's been set on his back for over a year. He doesn't have one bed sore which is remarkable. They take very good care of him. We have them since they started their business like more than a year ago. We had other caregivers before and they went out of business. Synergy took over and we've been with them ever since. I think the caregivers are top notch. There are 3 caregivers who are absolutely the greatest. I feel that my husband hanging in there with no bed sores and all of that certainly has to do with them. I know that my husband wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for them. Ken is actually fantastic. Whenever we have a problem he's right on it.

By Cathy10

My mother in-law had been placed in a rehab. She had a friend from their church who is like an elder advocate, so I called her to see if she knew of some good agencies. Synergy is one of the 3 that were recommended. When I called Synergy I was able to talk to someone directly so I just went with them. My mother was 100 when she came home and turning 101. She was actually doing very well. She's very very stubborn and very very set in her ways. The hospital wouldn't release her unless she had 24-hour care because they considered her pretty much a fall risk. So we have Synergy for 24 hours much to her dismay. They were always there and and took really good care of her. As my mother got stronger, we started cutting back the time and they're always willing to work with us with the time. The best of all is that all the people they sent, every single one of them has just been so good at working with my mother-in-law. It's just wonderful. They don't take things she she's personally because sometimes she's in a grumpy mood and she'd be almost mean. That was never her before but now that she's at this point where sometimes she can be. They never take it personally. There are a couple of caregivers who are always a step ahead and figuring out a way to make it so that she felt like she's the one calling all shots and making all the decisions. They lead her to that point and they stay on the background so she doesn't feel like she's being hovered over. I love really them. They're just wonderful.

November 02, 2011

By SBSW

Caring and compassionate caregiver staff. They will customize a plan to fit your needs. Quality staff matched with the person in need. Ask for Anna K. She will make sure your needs are met. If you live in an Assisted Living Facility the companion will care for you there. They go where you are. Check out their website!!!

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Inland Empire SW, California

Synergy HomeCare in Corona & Riverside, California is ready to serve you and your family. We provide in-home care for your loved ones with any non-medical home care need from cooking dinner, to friendly conversation, to sitting down and reading a book together. Synergy HomeCare of Inland Empire SW is not about contracts, we're about care . . . care for your senior parent. If you have a senior parent or disabled family member in Norco, Riverside, Chino, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar, Corona, contact us today at to speak with a careTEAM member and let us provide you with a complimentary in-home assessment. Take the first step in caring for your family member today and improving their quality of life.

Hello and welcome. We are Ken and Anna Kuck, proud owners of Synergy HomeCare located in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Our love for this community and our passion to fulfill to needs of others makes home care the perfect area for us to touch the lives of people throughout the Inland Empire.

Home care is the industry in which we feel most compelled to serve. The Inland Empire area has given us the ideal place to raise a family, a great place to work, and many events and organizations to participate in. We are grateful for the 20 years that Corona has been our home, and find the highest fulfillment in giving back to this wonderful community.

In-Home Care Services - Confidential & Caring

For some clients, simply getting dressed or using the restroom can be a chore. If your senior parent or disabled family member with physical or mental disability needs extra assistance with personal care, we can help.

Our home health caregivers go beyond basic companionship and housekeeping services to provide sensitive, confidential personal care services while maintaining the focus on emotional wellbeing and client safety. It's not always easy for seniors or disabled people to accept personal care, so it is essential that they have a warm relationship with their caregiver, built on trust and genuine affection.

Talk with us if you think your aging parent or family member is in need of emotional and personal care services and we'll work with you to develop a customized home care plan. Below are just a few examples of the kinds of personal care Synergy HomeCare can provide.

Companionship Services

• Assist With Menu Planning
  • Assist With and Motivate Meal Preparation
  • Assistance With Light Gardening
  • Organize and Stay Connected
  • Alzheimer's and Dementia Care (Memory Care)

Core Personal Home Care Services

• Assistance With Dressing
  • Personal Appearance Care
  • Mealtime Feeding Assistance

Supplemental Homemaking Services

These services are typically provided in conjunction with personal care services:

• Errand Services