United Homecare Services - Coos Bay

Reviews of United Homecare Services - Coos Bay

4.9

December 18, 2017

By Irma Jean S_1

United Homecare Services has excellent care. United Homecare Services is interested in me as a person, and they try to help me as much as possible.

By Norma L_1

The caregiver comes once a week to my house and she is very good, she does as I need done and asks for my opinions on what we should do, and suggests her opinion as well. I had a stroke and was left there outside for a long time before my mailman found me, and since then United Homecare Services has helped me to progress a lot.

By Gladys S_2

I would recommend United Homecare Services because they have been very caring and helpful. They try to meet our needs. The caregiver was actually a friend of ours, so it has worked out really nicely. My husband has Parkinson's and I also can't do much either as far as meals go. My husband is a fall risk and neither of us do well with cooking, so our caregiver has just been a trooper to help out in any way that she can.

By Ilene S_1

United Homecare Services is very reliable. United Homecare Services has made life better because it allows me to get away for a while.

By John M_3

United Homecare Services had very knowledgeable people and they connected well to my husband. Having United Homecare Services allowed me to continue to have my husband in the home.

By Wayne K_1

United Homecare Services does a really good job for me. United Homecare Services has made life easier by helping me out around the house.

From United Homecare Services - Coos Bay

United Homecare Services - Coos Bay is an in-home care provider serving Coos Bay, OR and the surrounding area. United Homecare Services - Coos Bay offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

United Homecare Services - Coos Bay