SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Dale H March 16, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is able to do some things for my husband that ease up what I have to do.

Etta P March 16, 2017

My husband couldn't take care of me 24/7, so to get that relief for him is great. At the same time, I don't lack for care with SYNERGY.

David S March 16, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers have been very helpful and thorough.

Henry & Miriam B March 16, 2017

If SYNERGY HomeCare can have consistent caregivers that come on a regular basis then that would make my life a lot easier.

Sandra R March 16, 2017

The biggest impact of the services is that they are helping me get back to the type of life that I left.

Millie W March 16, 2017

The services do a lot of house work for me.

Ann L March 13, 2017

I was extremely weak, and so I had someone here to do things for me. I couldn't move much, and they took care of things.

Audrey H March 13, 2017

SYNERGY's caregivers could've cooked more for me.

Nola C March 13, 2017

The client continued to improve because of the services she received, but the services wouldn't follow up and get the services done.

Waldyn B March 13, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable, and the people are excellent.

Lucy B February 24, 2017

SYNERGY makes sure that the caregivers are matched up well with their clients. It makes my life easier because I know someone is there with my father.

John B February 23, 2017

The services help me out a lot.

Betty W February 23, 2017

There have been a couple of girls that had a little problem, but Right at Home has been helpful by their caregivers doing my laundry and bathing me.

Eunice B February 23, 2017

The services from SYNERGY help me run errands that I cannot do anymore.

Jeffery J February 21, 2017

The caregivers clean up after me.

Preston S February 15, 2017

SYNERGY has made it more convenient when I'm not here.

Jackie E February 15, 2017

This care from SYNERGY has given me peace of mind.

Ann1e September 03, 2015

Other

Very attentive and caring people. From in-Office to the caregivers. They really helped my family in time of need. I would recommend anyone to them...they make you feel like family.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.