SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Overview of Ratings

4.4

September 28, 2017

By Barbara M_531870

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare is prompt and courteous. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier because there is someone there to help my mother get the stuff that she wants done.

September 26, 2017

By Waldyn B_530427

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable. SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to relax.

September 22, 2017

By Janet N_528072

I would tell a friend about SYNERGY HomeCare. They are always on time. When unusual things happen, they pull it all together and make it work. Right now, I am in a nursing home. I have no car and no way to get anywhere without SYNERGY HomeCare.

September 13, 2017

By Jodi S_523155

SYNERGY HomeCare is organized, sweet, and conscientious. SYNERGY HomeCare is sweet to my mother. For me, I like that I am able to get out of the house and know that my mother is well taken care of.

September 13, 2017

By Dale H_523134

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare does a good job, they are prompt, and all the people I've meet have been pleasant. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by giving me a break, and they can do things that I don't have to do.

August 25, 2017

By Crystal W_516557

We have been overall pleased with SYNERGY HomeCare. My mom went through a few caregivers but the care has been really good, and she really likes the current caregiver. It has been good for the whole family. I am not there much to really see the services firsthand, but my mom tells me that things are pretty good. She has formed a relationship with the caregiver and she trusts her.

August 24, 2017

By Trey F_515899

I have had a very good experience with SYNERGY HomeCare. There have been no issues, everyone is on time, and there is good communication with the caregivers and the office. There is someone that is with my loved one overnight while she sleeps to make sure that she's okay. That gives her peace of mind.

August 22, 2017

By Ernest B_514510

I have told people that SYNERGY HomeCare does not pay their employees more, but that does not mean that I would never recommend them. SYNERGY HomeCare could have a more positive impact if they could keep their employees, that way I do not get a different one every week.

August 18, 2017

By Doug G_513602

SYNERGY HomeCare is very professional and very organized. They have been able to adapt to our schedule changes. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped the most with exercising the client and getting her stronger.

August 14, 2017

By Eunice B_511201

SYNERGY HomeCare tries to keep the same caregivers with their clients and to keep their clients happy, but SYNERGY HomeCare struggles keep their good caregivers. It is really helpful that the caregivers take the client to doctor's appointments and to the store.

August 14, 2017

By Lucy B_511196

SYNERGY HomeCare actually cares about their patients. With SYNERGY HomeCare, just know someone is they are caring for the client. and I live four hours away, so this makes a world of difference.

July 29, 2017

By Margaret K_503634

SYNERGY HomeCare is easy to communicate and work with. SYNERGY HomeCare care for my mom and I don't have to worry about that stress with her.

July 28, 2017

By Jack O_503318

SYNERGY HomeCare is professional and easy to work with. SYNERGY HomeCare helps with bathing and that makes me feel comfortable that my dad wasn't fighting that himself.

July 26, 2017

By Roberta T_502009

SYNERGY HomeCare helps provide some care for my sister. Even with a change of routine, the caregivers have been doing some of the things so that my sister won't have to do them herself.

July 26, 2017

By Pauline A_501961

SYNERGY HomeCare was unable to provide consistent caregivers for my husband. It made it really difficult for us to have different caregivers all the time because he would get afraid with new people. SYNERGY HomeCare made my life easier by caring for my husband so I didn't have to 24 hours a day. It allowed me to get out at times and take some time for myself. I was so grateful for their services.

July 21, 2017

By Ron D_499667

SYNERGY HomeCare sent very friendly people and the service went as expected. The services made her life easier because the things she couldn't do, the caregivers could.

July 19, 2017

By Ray & Virginia K_498299

I would refer a friend to SYNERGY HomeCare because the caregiver is excellent. My caregiver has been wonderful in helping me.

July 13, 2017

By Eugene B_495179

SYNERGY HomeCare sends us a caregiver who is dependable, here every time, and is part of the family. She comes in and picks up and does whatever she needs to do. She is very responsible. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier because I don't have to stand over the caregiver. She is knowledgeable about her job.

By Bobby & Chris P_488885

SYNERGY HomeCare does what they say they will do, and they've done a fantastic job with me. They are very personable and nice.

By Paul M_488880

SYNERGY HomeCare was easy to work with.

By Benny R_488876

SYNERGY HomeCare worked with me really well, and if I had issues they would help correct it. There wasn't a lot for them to do for me, and they did what I needed them to. They would work with me on who was coming and when the caregivers were coming.

By Berneda R_488870

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very prompt and professional with everything.

June 22, 2017

By Floyce D_486901

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they always try to be helpful.

June 22, 2017

By Gene W_486896

SYNERGY HomeCare has some problems, but nothing that they can't fix.

By Ruby V_482310

SYNERGY HomeCare will go above and beyond to meet your needs by doing everything they can to help you.

By Anonymous_482305

I would not be likely to recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because the caregivers do not know how to do things. They need direction.

By Elwood H_482301

SYNERGY HomeCare does everything that I want and expect them to.

By Thelma H_482298

SYNERGY HomeCare is loyal and very professional.

May 26, 2017

By Jackie K_476212

I would tell my friends that SYNERGY HomeCare does what they are supposed to do.

May 25, 2017

By Kimberly S_475501

SYNERGY HomeCare is accommodating and provides a multitude of training about medical needs.

May 22, 2017

By Ruby H_474021

SYNERGY HomeCare is very willing to help and find a solution.

May 22, 2017

By Philip L_473995

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they have been very good to my husband.

May 19, 2017

By Denver P_473069

SYNERGY HomeCare does a great job.

May 12, 2017

By Lloyd & Margaret T_469762

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are here on time and do what I ask them to do. They also do what needs to be done.

May 12, 2017

By Kenneth C_469729

SYNERGY HomeCare sends out good workers, like Veronica.

April 28, 2017

By David S

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare has good people and they know what they are doing.

April 25, 2017

By Cindy M

SYNERGY HomeCare makes life easier because the client forgets things. It's helpful to have someone there that has a good memory and can give good care.

April 12, 2017

By Shari B

The services from SYNERGY HomeCare have made my life easier by taking care of my father like I take care of my father. The caregivers care and have compassion for my father.

April 12, 2017

By Jimmy W

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are very caring people and that makes a lot of difference.

March 22, 2017

By LaJuan D

The service helps me a ton because I used to be my wife's only caregiver, and if I kept going, I would be dead.

By Dale H

SYNERGY HomeCare is able to do some things for my husband that ease up what I have to do.

By Etta P

My husband couldn't take care of me 24/7, so to get that relief for him is great. At the same time, I don't lack for care with SYNERGY.

By David S

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers have been very helpful and thorough.

By Henry & Miriam B

If SYNERGY HomeCare can have consistent caregivers that come on a regular basis then that would make my life a lot easier.

By Sandra R

The biggest impact of the services is that they are helping me get back to the type of life that I left.

By Millie W

The services do a lot of house work for me.

By Ann L

I was extremely weak, and so I had someone here to do things for me. I couldn't move much, and they took care of things.

By Audrey H

SYNERGY's caregivers could've cooked more for me.

By Nola C

The client continued to improve because of the services she received, but the services wouldn't follow up and get the services done.

By Waldyn B

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable, and the people are excellent.

February 24, 2017

By Lucy B

SYNERGY makes sure that the caregivers are matched up well with their clients. It makes my life easier because I know someone is there with my father.

By John B

The services help me out a lot.

By Betty W

There have been a couple of girls that had a little problem, but Right at Home has been helpful by their caregivers doing my laundry and bathing me.

By Eunice B

The services from SYNERGY help me run errands that I cannot do anymore.

February 21, 2017

By Jeffery J

The caregivers clean up after me.

February 15, 2017

By Preston S

SYNERGY has made it more convenient when I'm not here.

February 15, 2017

By Jackie E

This care from SYNERGY has given me peace of mind.

September 03, 2015

By Ann1e

Other

Very attentive and caring people. From in-Office to the caregivers. They really helped my family in time of need. I would recommend anyone to them...they make you feel like family.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas