SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Overview of Ratings

4.7

December 09, 2017

By Karen M_2

I chose SYNERGY HomeCare because I has interviewed three different in home centers, but SYNERGY HomeCare showed an interest in my mother and that is what I liked most. I cannot take care of my mother all the time because I have health problems of my own. SYNERGY HomeCare provides transportation for my mother when she has appointments.

December 09, 2017

By Berneda R_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is a good agency because they're very professional and prompt, and they get the job done. They get a caregiver out as soon as possible. SYNERGY HomeCare's services are helpful because of their promptness and care.

November 28, 2017

By Carla B

Everything is fine with SYNERGY HomeCare. The people are nice and they do their jobs. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare are helpful and make life easier by helping me cook and take care of my husband.

November 17, 2017

By Jackie K

SYNERGY HomeCare is a reputable company. SYNERGY HomeCare is like every other company. They have a tough time getting a caregiver to show up. If the caregiver doesn't show up, then the world breaks down and they can't find anyone for me.

November 16, 2017

By Sharon S_2

SYNERGY HomeCare is dependable, good quality, and they have good nursing care. We didn't have SYNERGY HomeCare very long. Someone came out and evaluated my husband, she is genuinely caring. Another lady was our nurse for a short time, and its just obvious they care.

By Kimberly S

SYNERGY HomeCare offered training, followed up on the care to see if I needed any assistance or resources, and they were always available. I was able to be my loved one's caregiver through SYNERGY HomeCare. I haven't needed to put her in a care facility yet.

By Anita P

SYNERGY HomeCare provides good caregivers. The services help me out a lot because the caregiver do anything I ask them to and they are here with me.

By Kenneth C

SYNERGY HomeCare sends great caregivers, but they change it up a lot on me. I'd like it to be the same caregiver the whole time. They should pay them better. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier by doing light house keeping.

October 27, 2017

By Angie S

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very good at helping with anything my loved one asks. We have had some problems with the office staff recently, but my loved one has taken care of it and is doing great.

October 24, 2017

By Anonymous_310

SYNERGY providers could be more assertive with the clients. My loved one can't be alone so it had a great impact in making life much easier.

October 24, 2017

By Bessie L

SYNERGY HomeCare didn't provide services for a very long time, but they were very helpful and compassionate. SYNERGY HomeCare's services made it easier for me because the caregiver understood what my mom needed concerning mobility. I didn't know how to deal with certain things and the caregiver was able to teach me.

October 20, 2017

By Anonymous_306

I have been with SYNERGY HomeCare for a while, and they are consistent and responsive. SYNERGY HomeCare makes me happier and the caregivers do for my loved one that my loved one cannot do for themselves.

October 13, 2017

By Steven W

SYNERGY HomeCare has great caregivers who are thorough. The service is as expected and takes a lot of stress off of me.

October 13, 2017

By Vickie B

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare has services that are good, but I haven't been really satisfied with the caregiver that comes. The care from SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life better by relieving my need to check on my loved one so often. Also, knowing the caregiver has made a meal for them is important.

October 12, 2017

By Shari B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare needs to have their employees trained better. SYNERGY HomeCare is able to take stress off of me.

October 12, 2017

By Cindy M_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very caring. SYNERGY HomeCare has made it so that I don't have to worry about my loved one.

September 27, 2017

By Barbara M_11

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare is prompt and courteous. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier because there is someone there to help my mother get the stuff that she wants done.

September 26, 2017

By Waldyn B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable. SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to relax.

September 21, 2017

By Janet N_1

I would tell a friend about SYNERGY HomeCare. They are always on time. When unusual things happen, they pull it all together and make it work. Right now, I am in a nursing home. I have no car and no way to get anywhere without SYNERGY HomeCare.

September 13, 2017

By Jodi S

SYNERGY HomeCare is organized, sweet, and conscientious. SYNERGY HomeCare is sweet to my mother. For me, I like that I am able to get out of the house and know that my mother is well taken care of.

September 13, 2017

By Dale H_3

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare does a good job, they are prompt, and all the people I've meet have been pleasant. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier by giving me a break, and they can do things that I don't have to do.

August 25, 2017

By Crystal W

We have been overall pleased with SYNERGY HomeCare. My mom went through a few caregivers but the care has been really good, and she really likes the current caregiver. It has been good for the whole family. I am not there much to really see the services firsthand, but my mom tells me that things are pretty good. She has formed a relationship with the caregiver and she trusts her.

August 24, 2017

By Trey F

I have had a very good experience with SYNERGY HomeCare. There have been no issues, everyone is on time, and there is good communication with the caregivers and the office. There is someone that is with my loved one overnight while she sleeps to make sure that she's okay. That gives her peace of mind.

August 22, 2017

By Ernest B_3

I have told people that SYNERGY HomeCare does not pay their employees more, but that does not mean that I would never recommend them. SYNERGY HomeCare could have a more positive impact if they could keep their employees, that way I do not get a different one every week.

August 17, 2017

By Doug G

SYNERGY HomeCare is very professional and very organized. They have been able to adapt to our schedule changes. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped the most with exercising the client and getting her stronger.

August 14, 2017

By Eunice B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare tries to keep the same caregivers with their clients and to keep their clients happy, but SYNERGY HomeCare struggles keep their good caregivers. It is really helpful that the caregivers take the client to doctor's appointments and to the store.

August 14, 2017

By Lucy B_2

SYNERGY HomeCare actually cares about their patients. With SYNERGY HomeCare, just know someone is they are caring for the client. and I live four hours away, so this makes a world of difference.

July 28, 2017

By Margaret K_3

SYNERGY HomeCare is easy to communicate and work with. SYNERGY HomeCare care for my mom and I don't have to worry about that stress with her.

July 28, 2017

By Jack O

SYNERGY HomeCare is professional and easy to work with. SYNERGY HomeCare helps with bathing and that makes me feel comfortable that my dad wasn't fighting that himself.

July 26, 2017

By Roberta T

SYNERGY HomeCare helps provide some care for my sister. Even with a change of routine, the caregivers have been doing some of the things so that my sister won't have to do them herself.

July 26, 2017

By Pauline A

SYNERGY HomeCare was unable to provide consistent caregivers for my husband. It made it really difficult for us to have different caregivers all the time because he would get afraid with new people. SYNERGY HomeCare made my life easier by caring for my husband so I didn't have to 24 hours a day. It allowed me to get out at times and take some time for myself. I was so grateful for their services.

July 21, 2017

By Ron D

SYNERGY HomeCare sent very friendly people and the service went as expected. The services made her life easier because the things she couldn't do, the caregivers could.

July 19, 2017

By Ray & Virginia K

I would refer a friend to SYNERGY HomeCare because the caregiver is excellent. My caregiver has been wonderful in helping me.

July 12, 2017

By Eugene B_1

SYNERGY HomeCare sends us a caregiver who is dependable, here every time, and is part of the family. She comes in and picks up and does whatever she needs to do. She is very responsible. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier because I don't have to stand over the caregiver. She is knowledgeable about her job.

By Bobby & Chris P

SYNERGY HomeCare does what they say they will do, and they've done a fantastic job with me. They are very personable and nice. My wife is very ill as well, and the services from SYNERGY HomeCare have helped us tremendously. They make her life a lot easier because the caregivers take care of me so she doesn't have to.

By Paul M_4

SYNERGY HomeCare was easy to work with. SYNERGY HomeCare made our lives easier because I could get out of the house, and they also helped me in the house.

By Benny R

SYNERGY HomeCare worked with me really well, and if I had issues they would help correct it. There wasn't a lot for them to do for me, and they did what I needed them to. They would work with me on who was coming and when the caregivers were coming. SYNERGY HomeCare needed to cut down on the hours. It was a lot more than what I needed. It'd be better if they could come out for a couple hours at a time because that is all I need. It's inconvenient for the caregivers and for me.

By Berneda R

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very prompt and professional with everything. SYNERGY HomeCare makes my life easier because my caregivers help me with the things I can't do.

June 21, 2017

By David D_6

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they always try to be helpful. SYNERGY HomeCare helps tremendously. I would like to have some more hours right now, but I can't get them.

June 21, 2017

By Gene W

SYNERGY HomeCare has some problems, but nothing that they can't fix. I have someone here every day, and they clean and cook for me. They are very enjoyable people to be around.

By Ruby V

SYNERGY HomeCare will go above and beyond to meet your needs by doing everything they can to help you. We would be lost without SYNERGY HomeCare because I desperately needed help. SYNERGY HomeCare has been the help I've needed.

By Anonymous_572

I would not be likely to recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because the caregivers do not know how to do things. They need direction. The services could be more helpful if the caregivers came in and did what they are supposed to do. They should follow the list I provide, but they do not do that.

By Elwood H

SYNERGY HomeCare does everything that I want and expect them to. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped me to get going in the mornings.

By Thelma H

SYNERGY HomeCare is loyal and very professional. My grandma is very picky about who she has and our caregiver is pretty good.

May 25, 2017

By Jackie K_3

I would tell my friends that SYNERGY HomeCare does what they are supposed to do. My case is rather unique. I have had my caregiver for about ten years now.

May 24, 2017

By Kimberly S_2

SYNERGY HomeCare is accommodating and provides a multitude of training about medical needs. The most helpful thing about the services has been providing and informing in any way needed.

May 22, 2017

By Ruby H_3

SYNERGY HomeCare is very willing to help and find a solution. The most helpful thing has been everything about the company.

May 22, 2017

By Philip L_3

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they have been very good to my husband. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare make life much easier for us.

May 19, 2017

By Denver P_1

SYNERGY HomeCare does a great job. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare make my life easier by giving me everything I need. They take good care of me.

May 12, 2017

By Lloyd & Margaret T_1

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are here on time and do what I ask them to do. They also do what needs to be done. SYNERGY HomeCare has made our lives easier by making it so we can live at the lake and not live in the nursing home.

May 12, 2017

By Kenneth C_3

SYNERGY HomeCare sends out good workers, like Veronica. SYNERGY HomeCare helps me by keeping my home clean.

April 28, 2017

By David S_11

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare has good people and they know what they are doing. SYNERGY HomeCare helped my wife with her bathing, went with us to doctors appointments, and did a good job all around.

April 25, 2017

By Cindy M_5

SYNERGY HomeCare's employees are very compassionate and treat the clients like family. SYNERGY HomeCare makes life easier because the client forgets things. It's helpful to have someone there that has a good memory and can give good care.

April 12, 2017

By Shari B_2

I am tickled to death with the caregivers from SYNERGY HomeCare that take care of my father. They are wonderful and do a fantastic job. They comply with all off my wishes and guidelines. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare have made my life easier by taking care of my father like I take care of my father. The caregivers care and have compassion for my father.

April 12, 2017

By Jimmy W_1

SYNERGY HomeCare provides good and competent people. SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are very caring people and that makes a lot of difference.

March 22, 2017

By LaJuan D_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very personal care. The service helps me a ton because I used to be my wife's only caregiver, and if I kept going, I would be dead.

By Dale H_5

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare has sent mostly people who are hard working and do a good job. SYNERGY HomeCare is able to do some things for my husband that ease up what I have to do.

By Etta P_1

All of the help that I have had has been very, very good for me. My husband couldn't take care of me 24/7, so to get that relief for him is great. At the same time, I don't lack for care with SYNERGY.

By David S_7

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers have been very helpful and thorough. My caregivers shop for me, they do housecleaning for me, and they help take care of my wife.

By Malcolm W_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has a lack of consistency and has a lot of turnover in the caregivers. If SYNERGY HomeCare can have consistent caregivers that come on a regular basis then that would make my life a lot easier.

By Sandra R_5

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare does everything that I expect them to do and are always pleasant and conscientious. The biggest impact of the services is that they are helping me get back to the type of life that I left.

By Millie W_1

SYNERGY HomeCare do not seem to keep the caregivers. They have not met my schedules since I started. They never sent a caregiver twice. The services do a lot of house work for me.

By Ann L_2

SYNERGY tried their best to send consistent caregivers, and they listened to my requests I was extremely weak, and so I had someone here to do things for me. I couldn't move much, and they took care of things.

By Audrey H_2

SYNERGY was the first company I had, and I didn't have a problem with any of the caregivers. We just couldn't get it together on certain things. SYNERGY's caregivers could've cooked more for me.

By Nola C_1

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare does reasonably well. The client continued to improve because of the services she received, but the services wouldn't follow up and get the services done.

By Waldyn B_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has good people that are honest and trustworthy. They work hard. SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable, and the people are excellent.

February 24, 2017

By Lucy B_4

SYNERGY is concerned about their clients and follows up well. SYNERGY makes sure that the caregivers are matched up well with their clients. It makes my life easier because I know someone is there with my father.

By John B_13

SYNERGY has mostly good caregivers. The services help me out a lot.

By Steven W_1

SYNERGY provides caregivers who are sweet and do their job like they are supposed to do. I have no complaints about having them. There have been a couple of girls that had a little problem, but Right at Home has been helpful by their caregivers doing my laundry and bathing me.

By Eunice B_2

SYNERGY is not consistent with their schedules. Every day is different, and every week is different. The services from SYNERGY help me run errands that I cannot do anymore.

February 21, 2017

By Jeffery J_1

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are punctual and do what is asked of them. The caregivers clean up after me.

February 15, 2017

By Preston S_1

SYNERGY is prompt about getting someone out here. SYNERGY has made it more convenient when I'm not here.

February 15, 2017

By Jackie E_1

I would tell someone that SYNERGY is diligent and the caregivers are excellent. This care from SYNERGY has given me peace of mind.

September 03, 2015

By Ann1e

Other

Very attentive and caring people. From in-Office to the caregivers. They really helped my family in time of need. I would recommend anyone to them...they make you feel like family.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.

SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas