SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Gene W_486896 June 22, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare has some problems, but nothing that they can't fix.

Ruby V_482310 June 13, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare will go above and beyond to meet your needs by doing everything they can to help you.

Anonymous_482305 June 13, 2017

I would not be likely to recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because the caregivers do not know how to do things. They need direction.

Elwood H_482301 June 13, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare does everything that I want and expect them to.

Thelma H_482298 June 13, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is loyal and very professional.

Jackie K_476212 May 26, 2017

I would tell my friends that SYNERGY HomeCare does what they are supposed to do.

Kimberly S_475501 May 25, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is accommodating and provides a multitude of training about medical needs.

Ruby H_474021 May 22, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is very willing to help and find a solution.

Philip L_473995 May 22, 2017

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because they have been very good to my husband.

Denver P_473069 May 19, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare does a great job.

Lloyd & Margaret T_469762 May 12, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are here on time and do what I ask them to do. They also do what needs to be done.

Kenneth C_469729 May 12, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare sends out good workers, like Veronica.

David S April 28, 2017

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare has good people and they know what they are doing.

Cindy M April 25, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare makes life easier because the client forgets things. It's helpful to have someone there that has a good memory and can give good care.

Shari B April 12, 2017

The services from SYNERGY HomeCare have made my life easier by taking care of my father like I take care of my father. The caregivers care and have compassion for my father.

Jimmy W April 12, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers are very caring people and that makes a lot of difference.

LaJuan D March 22, 2017

The service helps me a ton because I used to be my wife's only caregiver, and if I kept going, I would be dead.

Dale H March 16, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is able to do some things for my husband that ease up what I have to do.

Etta P March 16, 2017

My husband couldn't take care of me 24/7, so to get that relief for him is great. At the same time, I don't lack for care with SYNERGY.

David S March 16, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare's caregivers have been very helpful and thorough.

Henry & Miriam B March 16, 2017

If SYNERGY HomeCare can have consistent caregivers that come on a regular basis then that would make my life a lot easier.

Sandra R March 16, 2017

The biggest impact of the services is that they are helping me get back to the type of life that I left.

Millie W March 16, 2017

The services do a lot of house work for me.

Ann L March 13, 2017

I was extremely weak, and so I had someone here to do things for me. I couldn't move much, and they took care of things.

Audrey H March 13, 2017

SYNERGY's caregivers could've cooked more for me.

Nola C March 13, 2017

The client continued to improve because of the services she received, but the services wouldn't follow up and get the services done.

Waldyn B March 13, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare is reliable, and the people are excellent.

Lucy B February 24, 2017

SYNERGY makes sure that the caregivers are matched up well with their clients. It makes my life easier because I know someone is there with my father.

John B February 23, 2017

The services help me out a lot.

Betty W February 23, 2017

There have been a couple of girls that had a little problem, but Right at Home has been helpful by their caregivers doing my laundry and bathing me.

Eunice B February 23, 2017

The services from SYNERGY help me run errands that I cannot do anymore.

Jeffery J February 21, 2017

The caregivers clean up after me.

Preston S February 15, 2017

SYNERGY has made it more convenient when I'm not here.

Jackie E February 15, 2017

This care from SYNERGY has given me peace of mind.

Ann1e September 03, 2015

Other

Very attentive and caring people. From in-Office to the caregivers. They really helped my family in time of need. I would recommend anyone to them...they make you feel like family.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Conroe, Texas

Synergy HomeCare provides personal assistance and caring to people in their homes. We offer hourly, daily or live in service for people of all ages. A Proud Member of the AARP National Employment Team. Both AARP & Synergy value the experience that a mature caregiver can bring to someone's life! NO CONTRACTS, JUST CARE! We have employed state of the art time and attendance telephony technology to ensure that your loved one is never without care.

Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, stands out from the rest because we provide home care services to all ages. We can work with anyone in any age range and with any home care need. We also fully understand the importance of both immediate and long distance home care.