Right at Home Columbus, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Columbus, OH

Deb-Gahanna July 28, 2015

I'm thankful to have found our Right at Home caregiver for my parents. She is a wonderul person and helps them in so many ways. Right at Home is a fantastic company and always makes sure that we have the best help. Thank you Right at Home.

Unhappy789 June 05, 2015

The workers are great. Management on the other hand need to learn how to organize and schedule their workers. The location I contacted refused to listen to what my Mom wanted.

Right at Home Columbus takes great pride in the quality and competence of our caregivers. We seek highly qualified candidates that not only have the skills and compassion to want to work with the elderly, but also, those candidates that have excellent communication skills because companionship and conversation is one of the most important benefits that we bring to our clients. We are glad to hear you are pleased with our caregivers.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. We at Right at Home Columbus take great care to organize and schedule our highly trained caregivers to fit the needs of each of our clients. At Right at Home Columbus we encourage constructive feedback from our clients, at any time, about any complaints they may have with our service. From your comment, it sounds as though your mother was well taken care of, and of course we encourage our clients to reach out directly to the management team to make any changes to the custom care plan that was created for your mother and her needs. Right at Home Columbus is your trusted in home care provider in Columbus and its surrounding communities.

Elke1 April 30, 2015

:) :) :) :) Smileys are better than stars! Everyone at Right at Home is exceptional and helpful. My aide, Melody, is such a great help.

Dan Chisham March 27, 2015

Excellent service. I needed someone to accompany me for cataract surgery on 1/19 and 2/2 and for the next day follow up examination. On all occasions the care providers were on time, actually early. They are very friendly, courteous, thoughful, helpful and caring. I highly recomend this provider.

From Right at Home Columbus, OH