Home Helpers of Columbus

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Helpers of Columbus

Cindy344 April 23, 2013

I found Home Helpers on the internet. I was impressed by Paige who's one of the owners. She was very helpful and very nice.

The caregivers are very timely and very flexible. The best part is the consistency. The same staff comes almost all the time. That's very helpful, especially for my mom, because it helps us develop rapport with the staff. I think it would have been much more difficult for her to be accepting all of this if it wasn't the same people. Also they made an effort to match her up with people that had similar likes and things like that.

Everytime I call, the one woman who's here in the mornings with my mom is always upbeat and has a very positive attitude. She's a happy person. All the caregivers presented themselves as truly interested with the care that mom's getting. They really seem to be sincere.

Jan342 April 22, 2013

They were the first care provider I used in the past. I initially read about them in a local paper. My experience with them was very nice. I had 4 visits from them. It was after I had a shoulder surgery and I needed some help. Everyone was very very nice. I was very happy with the care they provided for me back then.

Janet13 April 19, 2013

We had a few ladies who stayed with my husband when I needed to go out. It was after when he got out of the hospital. We used them for 4 or 5 days and around 4 hours at a time. The caregivers who were with my husband were very kind, helpful and nice. I found them to be very competent as well. The management was very good and very responsive.

About Home Helpers of Columbus

Home Helpers of Columbus is an in-home care provider serving Columbus, OH and the surrounding area. Home Helpers of Columbus offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Helpers of Columbus

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: 17-$19/hour (depending on amount of hours)

Business Address