A Better Quality of Life

Contact Now

Reviews of A Better Quality of Life

Cheri0615 March 12, 2014

We had the very good fortune of finding "A Better Quality of Life" company and interviewed them for providing a care giver for my elderly aunt. She was a very hard working woman with much determination and self reliance. It was difficult to talk her into accepting outside help with her care. The experience we had with them was positive, professional and we felt they truly had my aunt's best interest at heart. She bonded with her primary care giver, Kelly. They had a very good relationship. Kelly brought sunshine and a caring attitude that helped my aunt spend her final six months better than it would have been had she not been there. The company is extremely patient focused. They responded immediately to the changing needs my aunt went through. I felt so much better knowing they were there to help with the tasks of daily living and provide companionship. When folks get older and their health begins to decline they are often afraid of the consequences of what is happening to them. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to any family who needs extra help to keep a loved one in their home. I received phone calls, text messages when things came up. They wanted me informed of any changes that were going on. They really do care about the people they work with. Keep up the good work! You do make a difference in the lives of your clients and their families. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Blessings, Cheri

Royce March 10, 2014

Fantastic people who really do care. Very professional and truly do provide a better quality of live for those in their care.

Carol27 April 22, 2013

We had been through several providers before we found Micah. A family friend recommended him and his company to us. We gave him a try and it's been wonderful. We've had them for a year now. Micah is very responsive. I called him last month when I had an emergency situation where I had 3 eye surgeries. Everything just happened all of the sudden. We use Micah's company for my husband. I have no one to help me out so I called Micah and he made sure that I had rides to the doctor. He's really wonderful. He calls and checks with me to see if the caregivers are doing a good job. He makes sure that we're comfortable with the caregivers.

The caregivers really care especially one girl we have here. She is out favorite. She's just delightful. She has gone out of her way for us. She had car trouble one weekend and she literally rented a car so she can make it here. She does not want to let us down. My husband has specific needs and not just anybody can just come over and do it. She was aware of that and made every effort.

Bruce6 January 24, 2013

A Better Quality of Life helped take care of my father for over a year. I used several agencies before them and never was able to find another that cared so much. Micah always took it upon himself to make sure that we had quality and reliable help. Not once did the help no-show us (I can not say that about other agencies). My father was not the easiest of patients. He had no use of his arms or legs and was very frustrated. Better Quality's caregivers were just so understanding of him. They made the last year of his life so much better. I am very thankful that we found them. I would recommend this company to any and everyone.

Jodi1 January 24, 2013

A friend of mine recommended them to me. The experience with A Better Quality of Life has been pleasurable. They're very communicative with any problems that arrive. They've been a great company. I have no problems with them at all. Everybody seems to be very genuine, sweet, nice, caring and professional. We have had them now for about a little over a year.

They help my aunt a great deal. They're basically there in the evening. They're there as companions, also to assist her with meals and other things.

From A Better Quality of Life

Welcome to A Better Quality of Life Home Care

In-Home Health Care at it’s Best

A Better Quality of Life, LLC home health care was founded with a vision of creating a compassionate in home care service for all ages offering service with respect, dignity and first-rate care. Our caregivers are experienced, well educated, and committed to ensuring a high quality of life for all of our cherished clients. All of our staff must pass a rigorous background check before joining the A Better Quality of Life Home Health Care team.

A Better Quality of Life, LLC Home Health Care is locally owned and operated in Columbus, Ohio. We are not a national franchise but a family owned home care service offering the very same excellent care to your family as we have come to provide to ours. Our sample services but not limited to:

Personal Care

• Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
  • Hospital Care
  • Bathing & Showering
  • Incontinence care, toileting
  • Re-position bed bound clients to help prevent skin breakdowns
  • Dressing & grooming

• Bathing assistance
  • Conversation- Cognitive stimulation
  • Assist with grooming & dressing
  • Assisting with Arthritis limitations
  • Help with hobbies and crafts
  • Correspondence

• Dusting, vacuuming
  • Prescription pick up
  • Taking out garbage
  • Making bed

Our experienced caregiver will match the professional service required by the needs of your loved one. We hire RNs, LPNs, nurse’s aids, certified nurse assistants, home health aides, social workers and homemaker personal care aides. Once we have fully assessed your loved one's home health care needs, the right level of trained caregiver will be assigned. What makes A Better Quality of Life different from most home health care companies is that you assist in selecting the caregiver that you feel most comfortable with and we strive to maintain continuity of care with that same caregiver once we find that perfect fit.

We offer 24-hour care personal attendants or cater to your particular needs on an hourly basis. We offer skilled nursing care, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and behavioral health nursing and counseling. Our services range from personal hygiene care such as bathing and grooming, housekeeping, meal preparation and assistance with eating, senior companionship, medication reminders and dispensing, and transportation.

We not only support patients, but we also support families and friends by educating them on home health care and providing the tools to assist family and friends when professional care is not being provided. With one call to A Better Quality of Life home health care, your caregiving worries will disappear.

A Better Quality of Care, LLC home health care is fully bonded and insured. Call us today or email us to set up a time when we can begin a personal assessment of your loved one's home health care needs and ensure that your loved one receives an exceptional level of care. Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment.

Features of A Better Quality of Life