Right at Home Columbia

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Columbia

Daug April 23, 2015

Great company, great staff, skilled, and compassionate care.

Jane17 March 30, 2013

Charles and Ada Brown do an exceptional job of managing Right at Home in Columbia, SC. Their staff has consistently provided excellent home care for our needs., They make it possible for us to "Stay at Home" - Thank you, Right at Home.

Betty19 March 30, 2013

The agency meets my needs to the best of their ability. They are flexible with me when I want to change the change the CNA's schedule to comply with my activities, Charles and Ada Brown are very professional and care about their clients.

Mr and Mrs Salvatore March 27, 2013

Julia provides exemplary service for Cathleen. Christie provides exemplary services beyond expectations for Sal. Britney identified these caregivers that are the finest caregivers since our first association with Right at Home.

Carolyn6 March 27, 2013

I have two attendants helping me and they work very well. They are very caring. Before they leave their time, they always ask if there is anything else they can do. Is certainly has made my life better!

Gene3 March 27, 2013

Excellent Service!

Amy8 March 27, 2013

Very professional and personal service. Rapid response time to referral phone calls. Right at Home has made a great name for themselves in the CSRH.

Jane16 March 27, 2013

I cannot thank Right at Home enough for the services that they provided for my mother until she passed away. The caregivers were sweet and caring, always on time and very professional. The office staff was always on top of the case at all times. Thanks for your help!

Ryan7 March 27, 2013

Excellent care and service during the final stages of my father's life. Their professionalism, consistency in caregiver scheduling and experience made these difficult times as comfortable as possible for my father and our family. I highly recommended them.

Joseph8 March 27, 2013

I had the pleasure of having a group of wonderful and caring caregivers. I thank them for all of their hard work in helping my dad during difficult time. Thank you.

Eva2 March 27, 2013

Always on time. Stays 2 hours and helps me very well to shower, dress and anything I ask her to do. Glad to have her. I don't know what I would do without her. She provides good service.

Cathy18 March 27, 2013

Great job!!! Very pleased with the Britany!!!

Irene2 March 27, 2013

All the girls are great! Great care always! Very caring and compassionate.

Lucius March 27, 2013

I have been using Right at Home services for the past 2 years. They are a God send for me! After having used other home care services in Columbia and not being happy with the services, I can tell you that Right at Home has exceeded all my expectations.

Elizabeth14 March 27, 2013

I had a great experience with the service from Right at Home. Caregiver was always on time and did what I was needed. I will be happy to recommend Right at Home to my friends.

Sandra16 March 21, 2013

Right at Home sends someone to my mother Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. They come and help bathe and dress her. Then she gets her down to the dining room and she's there for three hours. She's nurturing and attentive to my mother. We've been using them for about four months. The caregiver does a good job. My mother is very happy with her.

From Right at Home Columbia