Integrity Home Care Columbia, MO
Top Nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Integrity Home Care | Columbia, MO
August 24, 2015
I am a past client of this provider
From Integrity Home Care
There are many choices available when deciding which home care agency to use. At Integrity we want you to experience the Integrity Difference!
Who We Are
As a Christian-based agency, Integrity Home Care has been dedicated to providing the highest quality care since its founding in 1999. We have expanded our service areas to meet the growing needs of our clients and now serve 53 counties in Missouri and 13 counties in Kansas. We strive to care for our clients and provide an extensive variety of services to ensure a full continuum of care.
Our services range from pediatric care to geriatric care and include both medical and non-medical programs to keep our clients safe, independent, and healthy at home.
Integrity Home Care is one of the state's leading companies in providing peace of mind for our clients and their families. Our Telephony system provides real time caregiver accountability.
- Accounts for punctuality and attendance
- Allows supervisors to monitor care
- Notifies the supervisor if caregiver is late to allow for response and adjustment
- Allows us to ONLY bill for ACTUAL time
We are dedicated to providing the high level of care our clients deserve, but we are also focused on the compassion it takes to deliver that care. We know how important it is physically,emotionally, and spiritually to be able to remain independent and stay in your home. You are surrounded by the people and things you love, and that makes what Integrity Home Care does so important. We are committed to working with you, with compassion, devotion, and dignity to assist you with your needs. This commitment allows us to truly provide Home Care... From The Heart!
- Integrity in all we do
- Nurturing and compassionate care
- Trustworthy and dependable care
- Enthusiastic about providing care
- Generous and loving care
- Reputable and responsible care
- Insistence on quality care
- Tireless devotion to care
- You! The heart of what we do!
- Our Continuum of Services to Better Serve You
From a few hours a day to around the clock care, Integrity is here when you need us most.
Our Service Lines include:
- Private Pay
- Private Pay funding options include personal payments.
- Trust funds, private funding, VA benefits, and long-term care insurance plans.
- Shopping, Errands, and Transportation
- Light Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Escort and Assist with Doctor's Appointments
- Respite Care
- Temporary Care Following Medical Procedures
- Care for Alzheimer's and Dementia Patients
- Overnight Care
- Special Travel Assistance
- In Home Services
The state funded program of In Home Services is authorized by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Personal Care
- Advanced Personal Care
- Homemaker Services
- Medication Assistance
- Shopping and Errands
- Consumer Directed Services (CDS)
This is a special program that is funded by the state and allows the client the flexibility to stay in their own home, the choice of their own caregiver, and the freedom to set their own schedule of care. The Integrity team provides advocacy, independent living skills, peer support, and supporting information. Give those you care about the opportunity to explore the CDS program.
Home Health funding options include Medicare and many private insurance plans.
- Skilled Nursing
- Patient and Family Education
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Work
- Home Health Aide Service
- Speciality Care: Wound, Post Surgical and Cardiac
From the moment we enter your life, our Hospice team and volunteers work with you, your loved ones, and your entire family to answer difficult questions and comfort you with uncompromising devotion.
- Bereavement Counselors
- Physician Services
- Social Services
- Music Therapy
- Other Ancillary Therapy
- Hospice services are currently available in Christian, Dade, Dallas, Greene, Lawrence, Polk, and Webster Counties.
Hourly Nursing and agency-directed personal care is available to provide care to children with special health care needs. Our nurses and caregivers are specialized to work with children who are diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, Cystic Fibrosis, Blindness, Hydrocephalus, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Chronic Illnesses, Autism, Cancer and many other disabilities.
This service can help qualified families with before and after school care, and in other circumstances as needed.
This system eliminates the fear of living alone, falling, or being unable to reach someone when you need them. Lifeline enables people to live independently with confidence and takes the worry away from their family and replaces it with peace of mind. The system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Utilizing this program can:
- Prevent Falls
- Provide Medication Reminders
- Provide Positive Outcomes for Chronic Illnesses
The Integrity Pharmacy is a revolutionary method of assisting with medication management. It allows us to bring pharmacy solutions into the home and ensure the right medication, on time, every time. The state-of-the-art MedPak system is delivered monthly to the patient's home, which means no last minute rushing to the pharmacy or running out of medication. The system sorts medications by the day and time they need to be taken and sorts them into easy to read, easy to open packages. This increases accuracy and efficiency, reduces unnecessary emergency room and clinic visits, and providing peace of mind for families. Stop worrying about sorting pills into planners, let the Integrity Pharmacy show you a new solution!
Integrity Hospital Program
We are committed to following our patients' care. In the event of hospitalization each patient is visited by a member of our social work team during their hospital stay. We work with the hospital staff and clinical team to ensure the best transition back home for our patient. We work diligently with the discharge planning staff and physician to ensure all discharge needs are met, from arranging for our home health team to assume care to re-establishing previous in home care.
- Integrity is there when you need us most...
- In the place that is most comfortable to you...
- Your Own Home!
Photos of Integrity Home Care
Features of Integrity Home Care
- Physical Therapy
- Overnight Rate: $18/Hour
- Hourly Rate: $18/Hour
- Live In Rate: $18/Hour
- Full Service Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
- Personal Care Assistants
- In Home Health
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Range Of Services Extra: Nursing Services Hourly And Per Visit, Speech Therapy
Types of care
- Transportation: Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Blood Work And Other Medical Care
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Male Caregivers
- Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Residency Confirmation
- Sex Offender Check
- Credit Card
- Payment Options Extra: Medicare, Medicaid, Va And Long Term Care Insurance
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured
- Licenses: Medicare and Medicaid