BrightStar Care of Mid Missouri - Columbia, MO

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Mid Missouri - Columbia, MO

Betsey D_516770 August 28, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care becasue they provided excellent service, worked hard, and adjusted when they needed to. I couldn't have been more pleased. BrightStar Care was very helpful and appropriate with all the family members, who had their own personal issues.

John H_515079 August 23, 2017

BrightStar Care has had a lot of turnover in the agency; they have already sent five different caregivers. The services are good quality, but the caregivers have not been consistent so for the services aren't as helpful.

David S_509074 August 09, 2017

The caregiver from BrightStar Care that comes out here has done a great job with me. The caregiver has made me stronger by doing exercises with me.

Mary B_509063 August 09, 2017

The people at BrightStar Care are very nice. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because I don't have to worry about anything.

Delores D_508295 August 08, 2017

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they do all the things that you need and the caregivers they send are able to do everything I need. BrightStar Care has helped me in so many ways, like providing caregivers with me doing things I need, including meals and bathing.

Elizabeth A_499539 July 21, 2017

BrightStar Care is reliable. I can watch tv and do things that I like because of BrightStar Care.

Merle B_498842 July 20, 2017

BrightStar Care has given us a caregiver to help shower the client.

Otto S_498835 July 20, 2017

BrightStar Care's services have been dependable and comfortable, and they seem to know what they are doing. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by doing housework and showering my husband. The caregiver also fixes him breakfast.

Roy C_498811 July 20, 2017

BrightStar Care is good at giving the clients what they need or want. BrightStar Care has made life easier by having a very good care plan for the client, and they expect the caregiver to follow it.

From BrightStar Care of Mid Missouri - Columbia, MO

At BrightStar Care everyone of the loved one's we care for receives oversight of their care by an RN. The first step in care is to schedule a no obligation/no charge assessment by one of our nurses. This is a great way for you to get to know us and make sure we are a good fit as well as for us to better understand your loved one's care needs. From there we put together a customized plan of care, assign and train your caregiver to your specific needs and set up your schedule.

Some of the important points to keep in mind about what makes BrightStar different:

• RN Supervision for every client, even companion care – all of our clients have 24/7 access to a Registered Nurse
  • The only privately owned agency that is accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
  • No minimums
  • All Caregivers are given 50 state background checks, drug screens, and professional credentialing check.
  • Full continuum of care offered from companion through skilled nursing and therapies
  • Guaranteed Compatibility – ask us about our matching software
  • 24/7 Availability
  • Private, family information and communication resource with CareTogether®
  • Here are the services we provide:

• Companion and sitter/housekeeper services

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening