BrightStar Care of Mid Missouri - Columbia, MO

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 14, 2017

By James D_524041

BrightStar Care is just great and we are just really pleased with the caregiver. They always know what we need. BrightStar Care has helped my loved one with getting dressed and having a bath.

September 11, 2017

By Charlotte B_521768

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they provide me with good service. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by doing for me what I can't do anymore.

August 29, 2017

By Judi

BrightStar Care of Mid Missouri was very efficient and had very kind people. Mom still misses some of the caregivers. They helped her for about two years. Most of the time we had the same person, but there's turnover. They all seemed to be equally friendly and helpful people.

August 28, 2017

By Betsey D_516770

I would recommend BrightStar Care becasue they provided excellent service, worked hard, and adjusted when they needed to. I couldn't have been more pleased. BrightStar Care was very helpful and appropriate with all the family members, who had their own personal issues.

August 23, 2017

By John H_515079

BrightStar Care has had a lot of turnover in the agency; they have already sent five different caregivers. The services are good quality, but the caregivers have not been consistent so for the services aren't as helpful.

August 09, 2017

By David S_509074

The caregiver from BrightStar Care that comes out here has done a great job with me. The caregiver has made me stronger by doing exercises with me.

August 09, 2017

By Mary B_509063

The people at BrightStar Care are very nice. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because I don't have to worry about anything.

August 08, 2017

By Delores D_508295

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they do all the things that you need and the caregivers they send are able to do everything I need. BrightStar Care has helped me in so many ways, like providing caregivers with me doing things I need, including meals and bathing.

July 21, 2017

By Elizabeth A_499539

BrightStar Care is reliable. I can watch tv and do things that I like because of BrightStar Care.

By Merle B_498842

BrightStar Care has given us a caregiver to help shower the client.

By Otto S_498835

BrightStar Care's services have been dependable and comfortable, and they seem to know what they are doing. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by doing housework and showering my husband. The caregiver also fixes him breakfast.

By Roy C_498811

BrightStar Care is good at giving the clients what they need or want. BrightStar Care has made life easier by having a very good care plan for the client, and they expect the caregiver to follow it.

From BrightStar Care of Mid Missouri - Columbia, MO

At BrightStar Care everyone of the loved one's we care for receives oversight of their care by an RN. The first step in care is to schedule a no obligation/no charge assessment by one of our nurses. This is a great way for you to get to know us and make sure we are a good fit as well as for us to better understand your loved one's care needs. From there we put together a customized plan of care, assign and train your caregiver to your specific needs and set up your schedule.

Some of the important points to keep in mind about what makes BrightStar different:

• RN Supervision for every client, even companion care – all of our clients have 24/7 access to a Registered Nurse
  • The only privately owned agency that is accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
  • No minimums
  • All Caregivers are given 50 state background checks, drug screens, and professional credentialing check.
  • Full continuum of care offered from companion through skilled nursing and therapies
  • Guaranteed Compatibility – ask us about our matching software
  • 24/7 Availability
  • Private, family information and communication resource with CareTogether®
  • Here are the services we provide:

• Companion and sitter/housekeeper services

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening