Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Housen Homecare

Since 1991, Housen Homecare has provided professional and compassionate care for families seeking quality homecare for their loved ones. Our nearly 24 years of service has surpassed the longevity of many of our regional competitors. As a result, Housen Homecare has built a solid track record for being one of the best homecare service providers in the Washington, DC area.

Elderly Care

Having longevity in life is wonderful for both the elderly and the people who love them. Being able to share the latter years of ones life surrounded by family and friends enhances the quality of life for aging individuals, and has been proven to help them maintain a healthier and positive outlook on life.

Veteran Care

Returning from active duty can be an incredibly difficult transition, and it’s even more difficult for those who have suffered a serious or life changing injury. Moreover, navigating the bureaucracy of government waiver programs can be overwhelming for veterans. Housen Homecare is familiar with these challenges, and we can assist veterans in applying for the government that they have earned.

Adults with Disabilities

Research shows that disabled adults maintain a better quality of life when they’re allowed to receive care at home, regardless of their condition. Although caring for a disabled family member can be overwhelming, Housen Homecare can take away some of the burden that family caregivers experience.

Reviews of Housen Homecare

Posted by Larry44 January 16, 2015

They do a very good job. The aides are very helpful to me. I've been using them for 5 years now. I'm very happy and I'm satifised with their care. I never had any issues with Housen Homecare.

Posted by Johnny8 January 13, 2015

Housen Homecare is very good to us. I like the caregiver's work ethic. They do a professional job. They're very responsive to all of our needs. I'm very happy with them.

Posted by Overton December 30, 2014

I had excellent care with Housen Homecare for years. All of the caregivers have a positive attitude. I have the same girls most of the time. I'm very pleased with them.

Posted by Connie42 December 24, 2014

Since I've been in a wheelchair in my house, Housing Homecare have done 100%. They're good. They come seven days a week, three hours per day. They help me get a shower, they do my meals, they wash my clothes; they do everything. I'm 100% satisfied!

Posted by Michael103337350 December 23, 2014
4.0

My overall experience with Housen Homecare so far is okay. They've been efficient so far. They have a little more to learn about caregiving, at least the one I have now. The other ones, they knew what they ought to do. The one I have now I'm actually teaching what she's supposed to be doing and I brought the book out so she could see, but she's been providing good care. She fixes my food when I need it, cleans the place up, makes the bed, washes my clothes. She takes good care of me. Your services are good. I do appreciate your services.

Posted by Mary Ruth 1 December 23, 2014

I'm very pleased with Housen Homecare. The person that they sent was right on point. She reminds me about my medicine and helps me around the house. She comes 10 hours a week. She's trustworthy. I have no complaints about her. I'm truly satisfied.

Other Options Nearby