Reviews of Housen Homecare

Average Rating: 4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 6 Reviews

Posted by Larry44 January 16, 2015

They do a very good job. The aides are very helpful to me. I've been using them for 5 years now. I'm very happy and I'm satifised with their care. I never had any issues with Housen Homecare.

Posted by Johnny8 January 13, 2015

Housen Homecare is very good to us. I like the caregiver's work ethic. They do a professional job. They're very responsive to all of our needs. I'm very happy with them.

Posted by Overton December 30, 2014

I had excellent care with Housen Homecare for years. All of the caregivers have a positive attitude. I have the same girls most of the time. I'm very pleased with them.

Posted by Connie42 December 24, 2014

Since I've been in a wheelchair in my house, Housing Homecare have done 100%. They're good. They come seven days a week, three hours per day. They help me get a shower, they do my meals, they wash my clothes; they do everything. I'm 100% satisfied!

Posted by Michael103337350 December 23, 2014
4.0

My overall experience with Housen Homecare so far is okay. They've been efficient so far. They have a little more to learn about caregiving, at least the one I have now. The other ones, they knew what they ought to do. The one I have now I'm actually teaching what she's supposed to be doing and I brought the book out so she could see, but she's been providing good care. She fixes my food when I need it, cleans the place up, makes the bed, washes my clothes. She takes good care of me. Your services are good. I do appreciate your services.

Posted by Mary Ruth 1 December 23, 2014

I'm very pleased with Housen Homecare. The person that they sent was right on point. She reminds me about my medicine and helps me around the house. She comes 10 hours a week. She's trustworthy. I have no complaints about her. I'm truly satisfied.

Other Options Nearby