BrightStar Care of Howard County

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Howard County

4.8

March 23, 2018

By Betty B_10

Right now, they have found us a wonderful caregiver. We have been with them for a long time and we have gone through a few caregivers, but the staffing is wonderful. The caregiver we have now with helps my loved one with hygiene, helps with meals, does laundry, and cleans around the house.

March 13, 2018

By Joan C_9

I have a helper here who comes twice a day because of my broken foot. I don't have to tell them what to do. They do it without asking. She is smart, and we can talk about things. When they are here, I feel relaxed. I don't have to be on alert all of the time. My caregiver is great.

March 13, 2018

By Marsha K_1

They're willing to learn a game to keep my mother busy and help her use her mind. The services make it so that I have free time to myself.

February 22, 2018

By Liz L

They seem very interested in accommodating my needs as far as the level of care goes and with the personality of the caregiver. They're also willing to suspend services without any repercussion. I don't think we had them enough to know what kind of impact they could have had.

January 22, 2018

By Jennifer _2

The initial testing with the management was very informative and wonderful. We had one caregiver that was not very hard working, but we had another one who was really helpful. BrightStar Care was able to get my loved one his medication when he needed it.

January 08, 2018

By Frank N_5

The nurse that comes is very nice and caring.

December 05, 2017

By Susan B_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because my caregiver is really down to earth, easy to talk to, and makes me feel comfortable around her. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by making me feel comfortable to discuss my personal needs.

December 01, 2017

By Gina C_1

BrightStar Care has been great for me! BrightStar Care has made me so satisfied from the start. BrightStar Care's caregivers do things without me having to ask. BrightStar Care's caregiver have been so kind.

November 16, 2017

By Patricia L

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care needs to lower their cost. BrightStar Care has helped Patricia the most with keeping her safe.

November 06, 2017

By Beatrice N

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care found a caregiver that is compatible with my mother and provides good services. If BrightStar Care wasn't doing well, I would be doing everything. It makes things tolerable in caring for my mom.

November 06, 2017

By Arthur B_1

I would tell others that Bright Care's caregivers are caring and well trained. They are also knowledgeable about different health issues and they are compassionate. My husband needs total care and I can't physically do that, so it's been a tremendous help for me.

October 20, 2017

By Betty p_2

BrightStar Care's caregivers are dependable and amenable to my lifestyle. The services provided by BrightStar Care give me independence, and it affords my husband a few hours by himself.

October 18, 2017

By Sherri C

BrightStar Care's company is very reliable, professional, and they provide good care. The most helpful aspect of my loved one's services is knowing that someone is there taking care of her and that I don't have to worry.

October 18, 2017

By Kathleen M_1

My particular home care nurse is extremely efficient, personable, and that makes the home care visit very pleasant.

September 21, 2017

By Deidre G

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they are really wonderful to me. The services provided by BrightStar Care are so good to me and helpful.

September 19, 2017

By Cecile W

I have been pleased with the services from BrightStar Care thus far. The services have relieved me of a lot of responsibility of caring for my mother.

From BrightStar Care of Howard County

BrightStar Care of Howard County is an in-home care provider serving Columbia, MD and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Howard County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Howard County