BrightStar Care of Howard County

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 18, 2017

By Sherri C

BrightStar Care's company is very reliable, professional, and they provide good care. The most helpful aspect of my loved one's services is knowing that someone is there taking care of her and that I don't have to worry.

October 18, 2017

By Kathleen M_1

My particular home care nurse is extremely efficient, personable, and that makes the home care visit very pleasant.

September 21, 2017

By Deidre G

I would refer BrightStar Care to others because they are really wonderful to me. The services provided by BrightStar Care are so good to me and helpful.

September 19, 2017

By Cecile W

I have been pleased with the services from BrightStar Care thus far. The services have relieved me of a lot of responsibility of caring for my mother.

From BrightStar Care of Howard County

BrightStar Care of Howard County is an in-home care provider serving Columbia, MD and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Howard County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Howard County