Home Instead Senior Care - Colorado Springs, CO

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Colorado Springs, CO

Linda B.JFJIU May 11, 2016

Home Instead is fantastic. They’re keeping very good track of my mother-in-law and notifying us about issues that they see. I am very pleased that we have them in her home. They’re getting her meals, companionship, minor exercise, and light housework. I took the recommendation from somebody who’s already using them, and just from the care that I’ve seen extended to my mother-in-law, I would be more than happy to recommend them to others.

Mom Care May 08, 2016

The company staff from president to caregiver was very professional and helpful. They were there for my mom and provided great care for her until I was able to pick her up and take her to an assisted living facility. I am VERY thankful for them - they were a Godsend!!!

Linda Christian March 31, 2016

We can't thank Home Instead enough for the quality care their caregivers gave to our mom. Not only did they become our friends, they became part of our family. Because of Home Instead our mom was able to stay in her home for over a year longer than anticipated.

Anonymous115476350 November 10, 2015

We have Home Instead for my dad. They take him to the gym every day, clean up the house, talk to him, help him dress, and make him lunch. The caregivers follow directions and do what I've asked them to do. My dad seems to enjoy them. One of the things that we had to work on was a way for them to communicate with me about how my dad was doing each day, so we instituted a notebook system.

Rebecca Theme October 28, 2015

From the first phone call to do my shopping for a home health care service, Home Instead was very informative and caring. My husband and I gave Home Instead a high rating because: 1.The owner personally came to meet my mother so the caregiver assigned was compatible. 2. We have had two caregivers and whenever I have my mother in their care, I have never worried a minute.

Scott27 August 06, 2015

I'm using Home Instead Senior Care for about three months now. They provided us a caregiver as well as a backup person, and that seems to be working well. They are assisting with my mother's meal preparation and shopping. We really don’t have any complaints at all. I would certainly recommend them.

Brian24 June 29, 2015

They provided care for my 96 year old mother. We enjoyed the most wonderful, competent, and professional caregivers from Home Instead. They made it possible for my mother to live by herself in her own home.

CODG June 16, 2015

The primary caregiver who worked with us deserves far more than five stars; she is remarkable. She was conscientious, caring and loving.

The drawback to this location--and the reason for four stars--is the scheduling. Even though we were long-term clients, the scheduler consistently moved people around on our schedule, thus creating inconsistency and confusion for my mother. When questioned about it, she was not receptive to suggestions.

Apart from that, our experience with Home Instead was very positive.

Debra47 January 21, 2015

I needed immediate help over Christmas for my 94-year-old friend who had fallen & wasn’t doing well. Mary & Mandy doing well. Mary and Mandy got right on it did a wonderful job finding the staff to do the job. Everyone who helped my friend was so kind and caring and professional. I can’t thank them enough!!!

Sondra5 August 30, 2014

We greatly appreciate all of the help that Theresa from Home Instead has given to our mom since she was injured last Fall. It is such a comfort to know that my mom is being well-cared for!

Fid April 16, 2014

Very displeased with their services. Against our better judgement we stuck with them for four months to which each month proved that they are unable to redirect and manage our family member with Alzheimer's.

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. I'm sorry your experience wasn't what you had hoped for. We work very hard in our office as well as in the field to provide the best quality care. My staff and I researched this matter and were not able to find any discharges in the past 8 months matching your comments. We hire and train all of our CAREGivers with the highest standards in the industry and we have a select team of CAREGivers that provide services for our Alzheimer’s clients. As well as our Client Care Manager has routine CAREGiver supervisory and quality assurance visits to ensure we continue to meet these standards. I take this type of feedback very serious and would value a conversation for feedback. Please call our office at 719-534-0908.

Donna77560650 October 18, 2013

We couldn't have survived without these wonderful helpers!

blindsided August 08, 2013

I highly recommend any other company "instead" of this company. I hired home instead for my grandparents for some basic care and one on one for an Alzheimer patient the CNAS that came to our home did not have Alzheimer knowledge that the owner had promised and were not reliable on set times and schedule. When speaking to owner she was unprofessional, showed no comparison and showed no humanity to my complaints. Company and owner clearly were all about the money would not recommend for your love ones.

notgoodcare August 03, 2013

This company is horrible I wouldn't reccomed them to anyone they promise things they can not provide not to mention the care for my loved one was horrible they left my grandmother sitting in urine for hours. One lady did no interaction with my grandmother she sat at the table and watch violent movies and shows that agitated my grandmother who has Alzheimer's.

NanaP June 07, 2013

I chose Home Instead because my husband wanted a male caregiver. It did not take long for them to provide the service, it's the insurance approval that took time. They provided bedding and grooming, washing and bathing him. He comes twice a week for about 6 weeks now. The caregiver was very pleasant, polite and respectful which is important. He is therefore a good match for my husband.

Walt2 March 29, 2013

Carman was great. You always responded as needed.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Colorado Springs, CO

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Colorado Springs, CO

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address