Griswold Home Care of Colorado Springs and Douglas County

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Griswold Home Care of Colorado Springs and Douglas County

Lonny September 26, 2012

The cost of Griswold was one of the reasons why picked them. Most agencies would want $3000 up front. My grandpa was on a budget and he doesn't have a lot of money so it fit our financial means. I have nothing but good things to say to Griswold. They were great. They took care of my grandfather. He was really happy with the service provided. He used Grisworld for 4 days. It was a temporary thing. The assisted living required us to provide 24-hour care after he had a fall and then he had a minor surgical procedure to correct the pain on his back. Once it was done we didn't require the service anymore. During those 4 days, they helped with everything. They helped him get out of bed or escort him around and make sure he didn't fall. They also helped him with personal hygiene. They had sent out 3 caregivers. I have no complaints about any of them. They all did a fantastic job. I would recommended them to anybody that needs a similar level of care. I was extremely happy with their service.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Griswold Home Care of Colorado Springs and Douglas County

Griswold Home Care of Colorado Springs and Douglas County is an in-home care provider serving Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding area. Griswold Home Care of Colorado Springs and Douglas County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Griswold Home Care of Colorado Springs and Douglas County