BrightStar Care Colorado Springs

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Colorado Springs

Melissa3 February 11, 2013

My mom had to go into a rehabilitation facility after a leg amputation. When she came out of the rehab, we needed more medical than just companionship because of her situation. Brighstar Care provided a reliable, kind, caring and yet firm CNA. The cost per hour is less than what we we're paying for an in-home companionship and yet we also have a CNA that help continue her therapy. It's been wonderful for us. It was a good match to what we needed, and we also needed somebody who can get along with my father. My dad has Alzheimer's, so getting in a routine of showers or hygiene is a challenge. He's a retired flight instructor in the navy. The CNAs husband is a pilot in the air force, so there's a common connection there that my dad is drawn to. It's good to know, for peace of mind, that we have an intelligent person, a CNA that we can trust. She's quick to call us if she has any questions. Brightstar Care listened to what we wanted when they did the assessment, and they did an excellent job. I have no complaints. Somebody is always calling to follow up to make sure everything is going smoothly. They're very accommodating if we needed to change or add hours. If we have questions, someone is always there to answer the phone and we never had to leave a message. It gives that confidence to my mother. That's important. It has been great.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About BrightStar Care Colorado Springs

BrightStar Care Colorado Springs is an in-home care provider serving Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Colorado Springs offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of BrightStar Care Colorado Springs