Care Advantage - Colonial Heights

Reviews of Care Advantage - Colonial Heights

4.2

December 13, 2017

By MARY B_1

Care Advantage has really caring people; they were concerned about my mom. Care Advantage helped us and made our lives better by simply caring for my mother and I.

November 16, 2017

By ADAM Y

I felt that they were very thorough and in making a good assessment for the needs of the client. It isn't anything that they do or do not do. It's just that the client resists services at times.

November 15, 2017

By MAUDE B

I have had a lot of caregivers that bother me. I appreciate the help provided for me.

November 14, 2017

By GERALD M S

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage sends caregivers who arrive on time and they take care of me. Care Advantage makes life easier by being here when I need them and to bring me what I need.

October 25, 2017

By VERA A

Care Advantage gives prompt service. Care Advantage's services are provided through their caregivers, and sometimes their caregivers are not available. They need to staff more caregivers.

October 17, 2017

By DONNA M_4

Care Advantage actually showed up and they are very nice. The caregivers are considerate of me and very professional. The first two caregivers were something I desperately needed. They stayed at night time for me, and one would come back for the day which was very commendable.

October 16, 2017

By EDORA P

I would recommend Care Advantage because the caregivers they send are pretty good, but they always send me different ones. I like that they always send me caregivers on the weekends. However, some of them will do nothing until I tell them what to do. And some of them are on their cell phones or watch my television. Care Advantage makes life easier by coming in and doing things that are too hard for me to do.

September 28, 2017

By DOLLIE E

I would recommend Care Advantage because my mom and sister have been pleased with the service. For the short time that my mom's been receiving care, it's helped her some. The caregiver does light housekeeping and has gone to the store for her and that's been a big help.

September 28, 2017

By JUNE T_1

Care Advantage has ladies who are very caring. They pay very close attention to me by giving me food, being clean, and being attentive. Care Advantage makes my life easier by driving me wherever I need to go, like the hairdresser or the grocery store, and they do the housekeeping as well.

September 23, 2017

By CAROLYN J_1

I would recommend Care Advantage because I am satisfied with them and am very happy with them. Care Advantage makes my life easier because they accommodate what I need and they make sure that I get what I need.

September 15, 2017

By DOROTHY P

Everything about Care Advantage is okay! I couldn't get along without the services from Care Advantage.

September 15, 2017

By CONNIE B_1

If a friend had a serious case which required a lot of retention, it stands to have a little bit more attention than what Care Advantage can provide. I'm able to do a lot for myself, but if it were a case with a caregiver that I've had before, I don't know if they could do everything they would need. I don't have a caregiver every day of the week. I once had a caregiver who just slept through her shift on my recliner. If my caregiver is going to be sitting there snoring, I don't want to go and wake her up because I don't think she will do a good job anyways.

August 25, 2017

By JEAN B

Care Advantage has great caregivers. The services have made my mother's life easier by getting her back and forth to the doctor and getting food. She is alive because of Care Advantage.

August 15, 2017

By KASEY C

I would call Care Advantage a month and a half in advance to ensure that a caregiver would be available for my daughter, and one time they said that they forgot. I had the name and date of who I spoke with too. I never had a consistent caregiver, and my daughter's care is very specialized, so I would have to take off of work to train these people. It came to the point where I could just work from home and save money. I was having to stay at home and wait for the caregiver and train them. I didn't feel that they could perform simple tasks of transferring my daughter to her wheelchair. I was not impressed with the skill level of the caregivers that were sent to us.

July 28, 2017

By PHILLIP P

I wouldn't recommend Care Advantage because their caregivers did not seem to know what they were here to do. Care Advantage could have had a positive impact if they had the right attitude about what they were supposed to be doing here.

July 27, 2017

By LEE H

Care Advantage is dependable, and they are here when they say they'll be. Care Advantage's employees help me with my bath and they fix my breakfast.

July 27, 2017

By Anonymous_526

Care Advantage's employees in the office do not return my phone calls. My caregivers have made my life easier by being really sweet. They are taking are of me and doing their job.

July 26, 2017

By CHRISTINA D_2

Care Advantage was dependable and professional. The security of knowing that my mother was being taken care of when I wasn't home was the most helpful part of her services for me.

July 17, 2017

By MICHAEL W_3

When called for in advance, Care Advantage doesn't seem to always come through. I don't hear from them until the last minute. Care Advantage could make life easier for me by having better communication.

December 10, 2013

By Georgia Glass

When I was in need of care for my son, I called Care Advantage. They did an excellent job providing care for him. Their staff was friendly and professional. It was nice having peace of mind knowing that he was so well taken care of. I would highly recommend Care Advantage to anyone who was in need of personal care or skilled care assistance for their loved one.

February 28, 2013

By Eileen6

We've been using Care Advantage since December. It is a Medicaid approved healthcare provider. We interviewed some of the caregivers and chose one. My grandmother is 96 years old. It's the same caregiver that would come in all the time, and she's really good.

From Care Advantage - Colonial Heights

Our Mission, our purpose, our duty...

Care Advantage companies are fully committed to enhancing the lives of our patients, our employees, and the communities we serve.

We are focused on delivering exceptional care to our patients in their residence. We will provide a nurturing environment for our team members to grow and excel. We vow to make a positive contribution in the communities we serve and will do so with passion, integrity, and care.

Our Vision

To become the leader in the healthcare industry by continually evaluating and improving the way we conduct ourselves, ensuring our patients always receive exceptional service and care.

Our Values

These are our values, they define us as a company. They are a source of inspiration as we lead the way to a brighter future for our company and all who depend on it. They support our mission of making the lives better for each and every patient we care for.

C

COMPASSION We care and we are passionate about what we do. We give our hearts to our patients, their families, and our employees.

A

ATTITUDE We maintain a positive attitude. We display a "can-do" approach as we perform our responsibilities and engage those responsibilities with hard work, honesty, and integrity.

R

RESPECT We cherish each other's diversity and opinion. We have a deep admiration for everyone's unique story, skill, and knowledge.

E

EXCELLENCE We vow to go above and beyond. We are committed to delivering excellence to our patients, our employees, and our communities.

Photos of Care Advantage - Colonial Heights

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening