Hcp_cert

Reviews of Care Advantage Colonial Heights

JEAN B_516537 August 25, 2017

Care Advantage has great caregivers. The services have made my mother's life easier by getting her back and forth to the doctor and getting food. She is alive because of Care Advantage.

KASEY C_511658 August 15, 2017

I would call Care Advantage a month and a half in advance to ensure that a caregiver would be available for my daughter, and one time they said that they forgot. I had the name and date of who I spoke with too. I never had a consistent caregiver, and my daughter's care is very specialized, so I would have to take off of work to train these people. It came to the point where I could just work from home and save money. I was having to stay at home and wait for the caregiver and train them. I didn't feel that they could perform simple tasks of transferring my daughter to her wheelchair. I was not impressed with the skill level of the caregivers that were sent to us.

PHILLIP P_503394 July 28, 2017

I wouldn't recommend Care Advantage because their caregivers did not seem to know what they were here to do. Care Advantage could have had a positive impact if they had the right attitude about what they were supposed to be doing here.

LEE H_502609 July 27, 2017

Care Advantage is dependable, and they are here when they say they'll be. Care Advantage's employees help me with my bath and they fix my breakfast.

Anonymous_502321 July 27, 2017

Care Advantage's employees in the office do not return my phone calls. My caregivers have made my life easier by being really sweet. They are taking are of me and doing their job.

CHRISTINA D_501485 July 26, 2017

Care Advantage was dependable and professional. The security of knowing that my mother was being taken care of when I wasn't home was the most helpful part of her services for me.

MICHAEL W_497182 July 17, 2017

When called for in advance, Care Advantage doesn't seem to always come through. I don't hear from them until the last minute. Care Advantage could make life easier for me by having better communication.

Georgia Glass December 10, 2013

When I was in need of care for my son, I called Care Advantage. They did an excellent job providing care for him. Their staff was friendly and professional. It was nice having peace of mind knowing that he was so well taken care of. I would highly recommend Care Advantage to anyone who was in need of personal care or skilled care assistance for their loved one.

Eileen6 February 28, 2013

We've been using Care Advantage since December. It is a Medicaid approved healthcare provider. We interviewed some of the caregivers and chose one. My grandmother is 96 years old. It's the same caregiver that would come in all the time, and she's really good.

About Care Advantage Colonial Heights

Care Advantage Colonial Heights is an in-home care provider serving Colonial Heights, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage Colonial Heights offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.