Hcp_cert

Reviews of Care Advantage Colonial Heights

Georgia Glass December 10, 2013

When I was in need of care for my son, I called Care Advantage. They did an excellent job providing care for him. Their staff was friendly and professional. It was nice having peace of mind knowing that he was so well taken care of. I would highly recommend Care Advantage to anyone who was in need of personal care or skilled care assistance for their loved one.

Eileen6 February 28, 2013

We've been using Care Advantage since December. It is a Medicaid approved healthcare provider. We interviewed some of the caregivers and chose one. My grandmother is 96 years old. It's the same caregiver that would come in all the time, and she's really good.

About Care Advantage Colonial Heights

Care Advantage Colonial Heights is an in-home care provider serving Colonial Heights, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage Colonial Heights offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.