Visiting Angels - Cleveland, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 13, 2017

By Janet K_523032

Visiting Angels are good because because they are caring and they meet my needs. Visiting Angels makes life better by being here and helping me.

September 02, 2017

By Renee & John D_519137

Visiting Angels is perfect. The caregivers are absolutely wonderful. They are professional and perfection.

August 22, 2017

By Donna B_514529

Visiting Angels always had a caregiver here with the client. Even when the caregivers were sick and couldn't come, there was always someone there for her. Without Visiting Angels' services, my mother wouldn't have been changed or fed. The services were life saving.

August 11, 2017

By Virginia C_510207

I have had the same woman helping me for 14 years now and I really like her, she just does everything so well. I only use Visiting Angels two days a week, but I am grateful for the help that I have. I have developed a friendship with the caregiver.

August 03, 2017

By Bette Ann M_506431

From the very beginning when I spoke with a lady from Visiting Angels, they made me feel at ease. Normally, I'm able to handle my own situations, but if it comes to the point where I need more assistance, I will certainly use Visiting Angels again.

August 02, 2017

By Louise F_505534

I am very satisfied with the services from Visiting Angels. The services from Visiting Angels take care of my mom.

August 02, 2017

By Kevin J_505522

I am totally dependent upon Visiting Angels, and they are reliable. I need people that I don't have to follow-up on. They have been able to keep their commitments. I couldn't do what I do without Visiting Angels. I wouldn't be able to work, travel, be involved in my community, or just live my life if I didn't have Visiting Angels.

July 28, 2017

By Rochelle B_503598

Visiting Angels is excellent, experienced, professional, they build a good rapport with the client, and they are wiling and able to help well and they do a lot for us My mom looks forward to the caregivers coming. She hasn't had one she hasn't worked well with.

July 28, 2017

By Julius and Inez D_503582

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels are trustworthy, responsive. Visiting Angels provided solutions for us when we couldn't find a solution.

July 11, 2017

By Phyllis S_494160

Visiting Angels allows me to go out and shop. I can also make friends. Having Visiting Angels allows me to have someone to go shopping with.

July 06, 2017

By Janice D_492142

Visiting Angels is always on time and their billing is correct. Having Visiting Angels allows my mother to get the personal care that she needs.

From Visiting Angels - Cleveland, OH

Visiting Angels - Cleveland, OH is an in-home care provider serving Cleveland, OH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Cleveland, OH offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Cleveland, OH