Guardian Angels Family Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Guardian Angels Family Care

Caring107878350 March 18, 2015

They're very good, very caring, professional, very prompt and on time, and very organized. We are very satisfied with Guardian Angels.

Thank you so much! We always strive to make sure health needs are being achieved in a professional manner and is carried over into all other aspects of the business. Thank you for taking time out of your day to mention such kind words!

Kitty5 March 10, 2015

I happen to meet the owner one day at the pool and he was very courteous. Their care was over and above from what I expected from anybody. My husband wasn't easy to please with so when they were here, he cooperated with them. They were very caring and concerned about him. When I walked out the door and left my husband in their care, I didn't have a worry in the world. I started to use them in August and he passed away in October. They don't have any idle time. When he's asleep, they don't do their nails or read books. They even wash my dishes.

Kitty, Thank you so much for the beautiful testimonial. You and your family have always been so kind to us while we were there. You and your husband are always in our hearts. Kyle

Caring106793850 February 27, 2015

Guardian Angels help with laundry and since I‘m visually impaired, I try to give them things to do that require vision. The person I have is very good with cleaning floors, they like to do dishes, and we’ve had to go out a few times. They are helpful.

Anything we can do to help, no matter how small, is our pleasure! If we can help your day to day be less stressful and more fulfilling then we feel we have done our jobs :) Thank you.

Ann106793750 February 27, 2015

I’m very well satisfied with Guardian Angels. They’re very kind, compassionate, and they know their work. I don’t know what else I could’ve done without them. They helped my husband with therapy. He is very demanding, controlling, and he wouldn’t do therapy. But they’re very honest with him. Dina, the owner, said to call our primary care and see if we can get him professional therapy. They won’t do anything if they think they can’t do it. I think that’s very honorable. They’re good people.

Ann, Thank you for those kind words! We always have the patient's care and well-being at the heart of everything we do. If we think there will be better health outcomes in a different setting or with a higher level of professional care, we will definitely communicate that and help you explore those options. The ultimate goal is to support the client and see their health is always the number one priority. I really enjoyed working with your husband when I was his caregiver and hope you and your family have a great rest of the year! Blessings

Bob B. February 27, 2015

I found Guardian Angels to be very responsive and very flexible with our needs. Sometimes dealing with my mom an older person needs change quite frequently, and they’ve been able to adapt to those needs. I found that their caregivers are very high quality and very compassionate individuals. That makes all the difference. They’re very easy to work with. I’m very pleased with their service.

Thank you so much for those kind words! Everyone's plan of care is different and we strive to make sure that we have a consistent schedule that has room for flexibility for those unexpected changes. I am glad you found our caregivers to be highly qualified and compassionate. You are absolutely correct in saying they are the ones that make all the difference. Best Wishes

Stephen19 January 16, 2015

The owners of Guardian Angels are hands on. They are very committed and detail oriented. They can meet all their client's needs in providing different types of care. They were able to help us with getting our father with laundry, physical therapy appointments and meal. The caregivers were excellent. They have a very good work ethic. They're on time and clean. They're very courteous and respectful. They were willing to do anything for my father. I would recommend them anyone.

Thank you for the wonderful testimonial; we work really hard to make sure your experience is shared by other clients across the board. It was a our pleasure to help your father and the rest of your family during you're time of need. Best wishes to you and your family, Kyle

From Guardian Angels Family Care

Guardian Angels Family Care is privately owned and operated

• We offer service 24/7, 365 days
  • We offer a FREE ASSESSMENT for inquiring clients and their families
  • We give our clients and their families to access records of care online from any device with internet access. Additionally, the family can use a shared calendar to coordinate visits, caregivers and track invoices and payments.
  • We will never send a stranger to your home. Each of our clients is assigned a primary and secondary caregiver within the first few weeks of service.
  • We ONLY work with caregivers that have passed a thorough Federal and State background check.
  • We have experience working handling Estate Affairs and working with attorneys and guardians.
  • Personal safety for our clients is essential and we have regular check-ins that are performed by the owners. The owners also perform reassessments when conditions or plan of care changes.

We, at Guardian Angels Family Care, welcome you to our family approach of home care where we share the following values:

• We are proud to adopt an attitude that serving other people is a privilege. This attitude toward service is a gift that is neither common nor easy to find. Our caregivers truly love being instruments to lessen people’s discomfort as well as add and contribute to their quality of life.
  • We make a commitment to our clients that we will treat them like we would treat a member of our own family. We commit to do this at all times.
  • We have an attitude and make a commitment that our disposition will always be cheerful, encouraging and supportive. We are optimists by nature and we want to impart that optimism and cheerfulness to the people for whom we care.
  • We have no tolerance for the mistreatment of a client who is under our care. Our first and foremost responsibility is to treat them with love, dignity and professionalism at all times.
  • We have no tolerance for anyone found to be dishonest with a client’s money and/or household possessions. Our clients place a great amount of trust in us and we will never take advantage of this.

Features of Guardian Angels Family Care

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address