Guardian Angels Family Care

Overview of Ratings

4.8

February 27, 2015

By Ann106793750

I’m very well satisfied with Guardian Angels. They’re very kind, compassionate, and they know their work. I don’t know what else I could’ve done without them. They helped my husband with therapy. He is very demanding, controlling, and he wouldn’t do therapy. But they’re very honest with him. Dina, the owner, said to call our primary care and see if we can get him professional therapy. They won’t do anything if they think they can’t do it. I think that’s very honorable. They’re good people.

Ann, Thank you for those kind words! We always have the patient's care and well-being at the heart of everything we do. If we think there will be better health outcomes in a different setting or with a higher level of professional care, we will definitely communicate that and help you explore those options. The ultimate goal is to support the client and see their health is always the number one priority. I really enjoyed working with your husband when I was his caregiver and hope you and your family have a great rest of the year! Blessings

February 27, 2015

By Bob B.

I found Guardian Angels to be very responsive and very flexible with our needs. Sometimes dealing with my mom an older person needs change quite frequently, and they’ve been able to adapt to those needs. I found that their caregivers are very high quality and very compassionate individuals. That makes all the difference. They’re very easy to work with. I’m very pleased with their service.

Thank you so much for those kind words! Everyone's plan of care is different and we strive to make sure that we have a consistent schedule that has room for flexibility for those unexpected changes. I am glad you found our caregivers to be highly qualified and compassionate. You are absolutely correct in saying they are the ones that make all the difference. Best Wishes

January 16, 2015

By Stephen19

The owners of Guardian Angels are hands on. They are very committed and detail oriented. They can meet all their client's needs in providing different types of care. They were able to help us with getting our father with laundry, physical therapy appointments and meal. The caregivers were excellent. They have a very good work ethic. They're on time and clean. They're very courteous and respectful. They were willing to do anything for my father. I would recommend them anyone.

Thank you for the wonderful testimonial; we work really hard to make sure your experience is shared by other clients across the board. It was a our pleasure to help your father and the rest of your family during you're time of need. Best wishes to you and your family, Kyle

From Guardian Angels Family Care

Guardian Angels Family Care is privately owned and operated

• We offer service 24/7, 365 days
  • We offer a FREE ASSESSMENT for inquiring clients and their families
  • We give our clients and their families to access records of care online from any device with internet access. Additionally, the family can use a shared calendar to coordinate visits, caregivers and track invoices and payments.
  • We will never send a stranger to your home. Each of our clients is assigned a primary and secondary caregiver within the first few weeks of service.
  • We ONLY work with caregivers that have passed a thorough Federal and State background check.
  • We have experience working handling Estate Affairs and working with attorneys and guardians.
  • Personal safety for our clients is essential and we have regular check-ins that are performed by the owners. The owners also perform reassessments when conditions or plan of care changes.

We, at Guardian Angels Family Care, welcome you to our family approach of home care where we share the following values:

• We are proud to adopt an attitude that serving other people is a privilege. This attitude toward service is a gift that is neither common nor easy to find. Our caregivers truly love being instruments to lessen people’s discomfort as well as add and contribute to their quality of life.
  • We make a commitment to our clients that we will treat them like we would treat a member of our own family. We commit to do this at all times.
  • We have an attitude and make a commitment that our disposition will always be cheerful, encouraging and supportive. We are optimists by nature and we want to impart that optimism and cheerfulness to the people for whom we care.
  • We have no tolerance for the mistreatment of a client who is under our care. Our first and foremost responsibility is to treat them with love, dignity and professionalism at all times.
  • We have no tolerance for anyone found to be dishonest with a client’s money and/or household possessions. Our clients place a great amount of trust in us and we will never take advantage of this.

Photos of Guardian Angels Family Care