Right at Home Central Pinellas

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Central Pinellas

August 24, 2017

By Anonymous_515951

Right at Home needs to work on their punctuality. People need to arrive on time and stay the whole time, not get here late and leave early. The care from Right at Home helps take care of my loved one.

August 22, 2017

By Cathy H_514770

Right at Home is extremely responsive and matches caregiver with the client's needs and what you are looking for. They provide assistance while we are out of town to keep my mother-in-law safe. I don't live in Florida, so it doesn't affect me. We provide family support without being there.

August 08, 2017

By Bronslavia F_508436

I would recommend Right at Home very highly! Before Right at Home, I had another company, and now my service is so much better. They always come on time, and everything is good. Right at Home has made my life much easier. I can't drive, and I have problems with my knees. So, it's very important for me to have Right at Home.

August 08, 2017

By Galina S_508408

Right at Home is very reliable and accommodating. Right at Home helps the client a lot with her day-to-day life.

July 26, 2017

By Bill D_501845

Right at Home has been pretty good so far, even though they have had a couple bumps. That is because my wife isn't well, and if she doesn't like a person, that is a problem. Right at Home has been good for mine and my wife's quality of life by matching a caregiver to us based on my wife's needs.

July 26, 2017

By Kathy O_501725

Right at Home says they don't bathe or wash windows, but they can cook, and go grocery shopping, so I'm not sure what services they can do. I'm satisfied with Right at Home. Right at Home helps me with things that I ask for.

July 18, 2017

By Udo S_497347

Right at Home is good, the people that they send make it so I'm not in trouble. Right at Home does things that I can't do.

July 18, 2017

By David A_497344

Right at Home did an outstanding job. However, they are expensive. Right at Home did an amazing job. The client had 24-hour care.

July 11, 2017

By Inga O_494345

I'm satisfied with Right at Home because I have a good caregiver, she's attentive, and is helpful with everything. Without Right at Home, I wouldn't be able to be on my feet. They really help me and I'm grateful.

July 11, 2017

By Leslie B_494325

Right at Home is prompt, and the caregivers are courteous, respectful, and professional. The service has made my life easier by doing things for me since I am immobile.

June 08, 2017

By Antonia S_480793

Right at Home is very friendly and the caregivers arrive on time. I am satisfied with my caregiver.

June 08, 2017

By Anonymous_480792

Right at Home provides good caregivers for me most of the time, but some don't work as well.

May 24, 2017

By Semyon S_474934

Right at Home is a reliable and helpful company.

May 10, 2017

By Elizabeth H_467720

The caregiver from Right at Home that I had was a charm. However, now we have had so many that I can't keep track. They are trying to be a good company, however.

May 09, 2017

By Stella C_467681

So far, I have had excellent care from Right at Home, and I am completely satisfied.

May 03, 2017

By C. Simms

We are so pleased with the professional service our family received from this agency with regards to care for my father. We contacted them when we first realized during our Christmas visit that Dad needed help at home . They were able to immediately send someone to meet with us and discuss our options for having someone come into Dad's home and provide care, which is what he wanted. They then selected the most amazing and loving caregiver and were there to introduce her to my Dad the first day we started. He really likes her and all of the other caregivers they provide. They are simply the best and none of us can imagine what we would have done if Right at Home wasn't there for us. Thanks so very much!!

April 26, 2017

By Lucille G

The services make my life easier. They relieve me of my daily work and the things I need to do.

April 21, 2017

By Edith O

The services help take care of my wife and are hands on.

April 13, 2017

By Lilia B

Right at Home helps me to clean my house.

March 21, 2017

By Karl C

We are not getting enough hours of help from Right at Home, but it is due to what the insurance allows.

March 08, 2017

By Ninel S

Right at Home helps me because they support me, and the caregivers fulfill their responsibilities.

March 08, 2017

By Jane W

The services from Right at Home make me feel like I can leave the caregivers and not have to worry that things won't get done.

February 24, 2017

By Dean R

The client gets a bath because of the services she receives.

February 08, 2017

By Galina S

Right at Home has helped my mother a lot in day-to-day life.

September 27, 2016

By Sheryl M

I appreciate how caring the caregivers are to my mom. They help with her shower, dressing, exercises, and even clean out the cat litter box. The office staff is also always very helpful.

August 31, 2016

By Diane068252

We are very pleased with Right at Home. The caregivers have special equipment they need to know how to use. The caregiver is clean, well groomed and has a good work ethic. She does anything we ask of her. If our caregiver is out, they find a replacement. She is always on time.

March 16, 2016

By Jane Waldrop

Very impressed with everything so far My Mom likes the ladies who come to care for her The business is very professional

June 27, 2013

By Carol38

Wonderful staff, always giving extra help and going the extra mile! A+++++ to Tawowit, rest of staff. My mom and I appreciate them greatly!

May 31, 2013

By Sandra26

I have really enjoyed my time with Sue as she is a great help and a very good listener. She is a great friend!

August 15, 2012

By lina2

Had a wonderful experience with Right at Home, expecially with my mother's caregiver, Linda S. I was in contact with RAH at least weekly and they even helped me find the ALF where my mother is now living. All Good!

March 12, 2012

By Vanessa S

I am very satisfied with Right at Home. The owner and employees genuinely care about their clients. Additionally, they are flexible and willing to work through the challenges that arise during elderly care.

From Right at Home Central Pinellas