Home Instead Senior Care - Clearwater, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Clearwater, FL

Tracysmith August 24, 2011

Three years ago my mother had a stroke. Although she recovered fully, I was not comfortable with the idea of her being alone, I live an hour away and was not able to provide her with the attention that she needed. I contacted Home Instead Senior Care and was able to meet with a representative the day after my call. After our meeting I felt such a sense of relief! For 3 years my mother has enjoyed the company of wonderful, generous caregivers. They have been a lifesaver for both my mother and myself.The office staff has always been helpful and insightful as to my mother's care. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone who is needing help with an elderly loved one, it was one of the smartest phone calls I have ever made.

Mary Katherine August 24, 2011

Finding Home Instead Senior Care for my mother has been a blessing. My mother is a registered nurse and was skeptical about any person coming in her home to assist her when she was diagnosed with cancer. From the initial phone call she and I both felt very comfortable with the people that helped us. The compassion was amazing and the caregivers truly went above and beyond to always help us. There was no task that we asked for assistance with that was not accomplished. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for assistance with a loved one, or themselves. The thing I loved the most is that we could completely customize the hours we needed. Some weeks we needed help with transportation to appointments, grocery shopping, and other weeks after chemotherapy we needed help with basic hygiene. The service is AMAZING!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Clearwater, FL

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Clearwater, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address