BrightStar Care South Pinellas

Overview of Ratings

4.3

December 01, 2017

By Linda G_2

The caregivers from BrightStar Care are usually on time and conscientious. Everyone from BrightStar Care has been good to me. The services have helped me get stronger and get better.

November 21, 2017

By Marie P_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very good. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me by helping me to get around.

November 17, 2017

By Clayton V_1

Our caregiver does what I ask her to do. BrightStar Care helps get my husband get dressed, makes the bed, and takes him for a walk. I've only had BrightStar Care about two weeks. It's hard to say how much difference they make.

November 16, 2017

By Willard Cecil O_1

They try to be accommodating. Overall, they mostly look after his personal hygiene.

November 07, 2017

By Karey J_1

I really like the quality of my nurse and the continuity of care that BrightStar Care provides. BrightStar Care is very flexible with my schedule. I get to have my great care at home which is huge for me and is something only BrightStar Care can provide.

By Charles J

I never know what time that the caregivers are coming. One thing that BrightStar Care has done to make my life easier is doing things that I cannot do myself.

By Irene F_2

BrightStar Care is a good option if someone needs care. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by helping me to wash my hair, shop, and take me to doctor's office.

By Craig G_1

BrightStar Care has good communication. They do what they are supposed to do. The services make my life more convenient. It is convenient because the services are in my home.

October 26, 2017

By Peggy M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very professional. BrightStar Care could make a more positive impact by having the nurse visit me more often.

October 18, 2017

By Julia S

We liked the people from BrightStar Care. They were really nice and worked well with my loved one. BrightStar Care was good with my loved one.

October 13, 2017

By Robin H

BrightStar Care's nurse is very professional and does a good job. BrightStar Care has made my life better because I feel I am getting better care and I am feeling better now.

October 04, 2017

By Anonymous_223

The caregiver could be cleaner, and the caregiver is just a baby sitter. The caregiver helps do dishes, and help me go to the bathroom.

October 03, 2017

By Charles H

I enjoyed BrightStar Care coming because they helped me and my wife. Having BrightStar Care took a lot of pressure off of me because my wife was overextended. They also taught me knew exercises and motivated me to do them.

September 29, 2017

By Jacqueline M

BrightStar Care doesn't communicate with me at all and sometimes the caregivers that they send are less than professional. The services help me around the house and give me someone to talk to.

September 22, 2017

By Mary W_8

Our occupational nurse is really good. BrightStar Care is there for me when I need them.

September 20, 2017

By Juan M

BrightStar Care is not reliable. BrightStar Care needs to do the whole job and not just a half job.

From BrightStar Care South Pinellas

BrightStar Care South Pinellas is an in-home care provider serving Clearwater, FL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care South Pinellas offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care South Pinellas