Right at Home Clarksville, TN

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 28, 2017

By Jonel E

I like Right at Home and the caregivers have done well with the cleaning. I have used the services from Right at Home to come and do the cleaning for me.

September 20, 2017

By Carl C_1

Right at Home is a good company, but it would be good to always have different caregivers instead of the same ones all the time. Right at Home took me to the places I needed to go.

August 28, 2017

By Helen G_3

The caregivers from Right at Home are all very nice and there have been absolutely no complaints about them. There is a small pool of workers, and it is very nice to be able to call Right at Home to help my loved one.

August 22, 2017

By Jim W_1

Right at Home tries very hard to make us happy with their services. They work at making us happy. Right at Home makes my life easier by having caregivers in the home to help out with caring for the client and his needs.

July 19, 2017

By Rea M

Right at Home does a good job. They are cooperative. Right at Home has been very dependable. That has been the best for me in my life right now.

June 23, 2017

By John and Rachel N

I would recommend Right at Home because they have been wonderful to us. Right at Home has been here when they have said they would, and done what they said they would do.

June 23, 2017

By Nedra H

I've told others that Right at Home has been a safety net for me in a lot of ways. Because of my sciatica, and medications, I don't need to drive. I was bedridden couldn't do anything at that point when I came home from the hospital. The caregivers pick me up and take me to the doctors. They catch a couple of errands on the way home so I can do that safely. If something happens, I'm not alone.

June 19, 2017

By Thomas W_2

Right at Home's caregivers have all been very nice ladies. The services help because it's very nice to know that once they come in, they can help us. I look forward to meeting the nice caregivers. They are always nice, clean ladies.

May 23, 2017

By Lorene W_1

Right at Home acted professionally and we had a good relationship with everyone, even the office staff. My loved one is 107 years old and she did not understand what was going. She would get frustrated sometimes when the caregivers would be working with her.

May 16, 2017

By Ellarie W_1

I would say that Right at Home is very efficient, and they do good quality work. Right at Home has made my life easier in many many ways that I cannot explain. They come in and help a lot.

April 27, 2017

By James D_6

I would tell someone that Right at Home has several different caregivers that are all satisfactory though some are better than others. The services have helped me so that I don't have to worry about cleaning my house.

April 24, 2017

By Joyce P_5

Right at Home has great caregivers and everyone in the office really cares about us. Tracy, the caregiver, comes and cleans, she has such a positive attitude. She does her job and makes me feel like she enjoys being here.

April 18, 2017

By Horace S_1

Right at Home has helped us with everything that we have needed with our care. They always do what they are supposed to do. The caregiver from Right at Home helps my husband walk with a walker and she supervises him with his showers. I would not be able to help my husband with those things, so that is a great help.

September 29, 2016

By Alexis M358312

Everything is good. Everything is perfect.

September 27, 2016

By Jim W871252

We are well pleased with Right at Home. They have exceeded any work I could imagine. They are prompt in their response to our needs.

September 14, 2016

By Loshe P

When you sent Diana, you sent the perfect one. I'm really thankful she's with me. She is very methodical and thorough.

September 10, 2016

By Behye P

I like Diana. I feel like you have someone good in your company. She is nice to have around. She is a good companion.

August 31, 2016

By Orvill B

I have had nothing short of outstanding, friendly, and caring service from Right at Home staff and caregiver from the very first day. My caregiver gives a super job always. I consider her as one of my best friends.

August 29, 2016

By Albert D

You are very professional. You know what you are doing. I trust Barbara. She has a good personality.

August 29, 2016

By John R532547

Right at Home is the best service I've had. I'm 100% satisfied.

August 25, 2016

By Willy L.

Diana is a good companion. I don’t have to worry about a thing when she comes. She is an excellent house cleaner as well.

July 31, 2016

By Jonel

I was very impressed and very pleased with Right at Home. I had them clean the house because I broke my back and was not able to do it myself. The billing was very reasonable.

July 29, 2016

By Louis B.

I've come to depend on Brenda. I like her a lot. She knows what she needs to be done and does it.

July 29, 2016

By Charles B.074815

We are very satisfied with the company. Our help which is Lydia is very good, has compassion and is very helpful, efficient in her work. The only thing we could use is more hours. Love recommending your company.

February 25, 2016

By Tom & Rea Miller

We are so thankful for Right at Home and the help and service they have provided. It would be very very difficult to do anything without our caregivers assistance because we have a hard time doing much on our own. We are very pleased with the caregivers in our home. They do an excellent job!

December 18, 2015

By Dwayne Shepherd

Very helpful with issues regarding my mother!

December 15, 2015

By Dorothy R.

Connie, our caregiver, was very patient and understanding of my brother's condition. I really felt as though he was getting help from a family member when she was there. Great customer service from start to finish.

June 29, 2015

By Angela18

We had a great experience with Right at Home. We are grateful for the way the managers stepped in when there were glitches in scheduling. Thank you for being there in our time of need.

From Right at Home Clarksville, TN