Visiting Angels | Cincinnati Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Cincinnati Home Care

Keith B January 19, 2017

I would tell others that the owners and the caregivers are great

Cathy A January 05, 2017

Visiting Angels provides good companionship, and it was a big relief to have Visiting Angels helping us.

Jean G January 05, 2017

Visiting Angels is an agency that you could consider.

Stephen P January 05, 2017

Visiting Angels is very helpful because they allow my mom to continue living at home. They have been very flexible with scheduling.

Joni A January 05, 2017

Visiting Angels goes above and beyond to take care of their clients. They are just wonderful people.

3rdinline November 20, 2014

Very dissatisfied with the administration of this franchise. They are not easy to work with. Lots of changing at the last minute and lack of communication. Cannot place your trust in them.

va111961 November 20, 2014

This franchise of visiting angels does not live up to the marketing they use to sell their services. There is no relationship building between the client and caregiver. In 7 weeks they had 12 different caregivers who they sent at their convenience without regard to how they worked out with the client. They said they do spot check visits on their employees and never did one during the time we used their services. They over work their caregivers and and don't train them properly. I would NOT recommend this particular franchise as they are the only one we dealt with.

caring0137 May 30, 2013

The caregiver that was given to us by Visiting Angels is giving us great service. She has been with us for almost a year now and she is wonderful. She has made a big, big difference in my mom's whole outlook in life. She has become wonderful with her. My mom loves her.

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.