Visiting Angels Cincinnati Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 27, 2017

By Jennifer S 547145

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels was able to work to our schedule and where very caring for my mother. Visiting Angels made my life easier in the fact that they worked with my schedule and ran her on earns.

October 26, 2017

By Debbie P 546370

I always recommend Visiting Angels. I am satisfied with the caregivers that come, and they seem to always be quality people. If it wasn't for Visiting Angels, I wouldn't be able to work full-time. They make all of the difference.

October 26, 2017

By Anonymous 546369

Visiting Angels has sent some good caregivers but also some bad ones. The caretakers do the grocery shopping and laundry.

By Steve R_520592

I would recommend Visiting Angels to others because the owner of the company came out and really went over everything and explained in detail, it was so good that I didn't have to ask a lot of questions. The owners do background checks on their caregivers, they seemed very concerned and they were very helpful. Having Visiting Angels for my mother is good for me because it gives me a little relief since I am the only child in town. However, sometimes my mom tells me stories about the agency or the caregiver, but I know it is just because of her age. I know the service works real well, but sometimes she does not see things correctly all the time.

By Patricia W_520584

Visiting Angels has a lot of lovely people who are willing to do anything that I ask of them. Having Visiting Angels makes my life a lot better; they watch me when I go down my steps in my home.

By Sharon H_520571

I think that Visiting Angels is very helpful with the day-to-day things you have to do. Visiting Angels has been there to help me to do the things that I cannot do.

August 24, 2017

By Susan D_515712

Visiting Angels is good at getting back to me and accommodating me. Visiting Angels helps with socialization and minor housekeeping issues, but they really don't help with much other than socialization. I can't really rate it.

August 12, 2017

By Anonymous_510546

Things got off to a bit of a shaky start with Visiting Angels. Things are better now. Visiting Angels has allowed me to return to work.

August 10, 2017

By Elizabeth B_509879

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is up front, honest, and efficient. Visiting Angels has made life easier by providing care for my loved one when I was out of town.

August 09, 2017

By Helen V_508753

Visiting Angels is really helpful in providing a need for a family member who is not mobile and needs support. My life has been made easier because I can rely on Visiting Angels for transportation for medical appointments and groceries for my sister. She has a regular caregiver that has a good relationship with her.

July 27, 2017

By Thomas L_502285

We are happy with Visiting Angels. The services are much appreciated, especially with how much is going on in our lives.

July 21, 2017

By Todd W_499300

Visiting Angels is a great help at getting a person from one point to another. They work really well with all kinds of services I have never even thought of. They will be there for your loved one when you can't. Visiting Angels helps my mom with her exercises between her physical therapy appointments. They take her to her doctor appointments, get her out of the house, and have bathed her when she wasn't strong enough.

July 07, 2017

By Keith B_492889

Visiting Angels came when they should and were very easy to work with. When we were first setting up the services, they were great. Visiting Angels tried their best with my mom's circumstances.

July 07, 2017

By Sherry B_492875

Visiting Angels is very dependable and provides excellent care. Visiting Angels is very helpful by being there while I was at work.

June 22, 2017

By Debbie M_487470

Visiting Angels really works with the client to make sure that the aide is quite fit for their needs.

June 15, 2017

By Anonymous_483344

Visiting Angels has very good employees. They are very competent at what they do. They have a person available to me 7 days a week.

June 14, 2017

By Anonymous_483319

Visiting Angels is good, and the caregivers are very qualified.

June 06, 2017

By Leslie H_479467

Visiting Angels was able to fill the need that we had at the time, they were very caring, and the caregiver developed a good relationship with my aunt.

May 17, 2017

By Angela C_472076

Visiting Angels is easy to work with.

May 17, 2017

By Mike M_471772

Visiting Angels was just coming in for morning, and now we are increasing care because we are pleased.

May 11, 2017

By Jane S_469093

Visiting Angels has been really attentive, and they provide great care and great caregivers.

May 06, 2017

By Tim B_466358

Visiting Angels is reliable, dependable, and are a great organization, top notch.

By Patty and Herb L

The service made my life easier by being able to take care of my parents so we could do other things.

By Anonymous

The caregivers have been helpful, but there could be more consistency when it comes to sending the same caregivers. There could be more training for caregivers when it comes to the elderly.

By Maggie W

The biggest impact of the services is that someone else is taking care of the client and that I don't have to worry about it.

March 23, 2017

By Patricia W

My caregiver isn't allowed to do some of the things that I would like her to do in terms of cleaning,

March 15, 2017

By Jim A

The services have made my dad's life a great deal easier since he has lost his spouse because he is now able to go out.

March 10, 2017

By Tom H

The services made our lives less stressful. It worked out very well.

March 09, 2017

By Jack A

The care from Visiting Angels allows me to go to work three days a week.

March 08, 2017

By Debbie P

Visiting Angels makes it possible for me to not go insane by providing my mom with a regimented care giving experience.

February 07, 2017

By Helen V

Visiting Angels has been helpful with my sister in making the transition to a senior apartment.

By Steve M

I would like a better quality caregiver because she is always playing on her phone.

By Buzz W

The caregiver has been able to manage the dementia that my dad has, and she is like family.

By Elke P

Visiting Angels' services relieved me of a lot of worries because of how far I live from my parents.

January 20, 2017

By Chuck E

I can get out because of the services, and that is good for both of us. Visiting Angels is extremely expensive, but it has been good on both of us.

January 19, 2017

By Keith B

The services have not changed out interactions a lot, simply due to the fact that Mom does not want the care from the caregiver, but she does not want the help from anyone.

By Cathy A

The services helped me and the rest of the family because Visiting Angels provided help with chores and transportation.

By Jean G

The caregiver that I have now is really great and is there when I need her.

By Stephen P

My mom can't drive anymore, and if not for Visiting Angels, she wouldn't be able to see anybody or get anything. I don't have to worry about her, and that takes a load off of my mind.

By Joni A

Visiting Angels gave me time to breathe. Receiving services from them has been the best thing that ever happened to our family. I could not say enough good things about Visiting Angels.

November 20, 2014

By 3rdinline

Very dissatisfied with the administration of this franchise. They are not easy to work with. Lots of changing at the last minute and lack of communication. Cannot place your trust in them.

November 20, 2014

By va111961

This franchise of visiting angels does not live up to the marketing they use to sell their services. There is no relationship building between the client and caregiver. In 7 weeks they had 12 different caregivers who they sent at their convenience without regard to how they worked out with the client. They said they do spot check visits on their employees and never did one during the time we used their services. They over work their caregivers and and don't train them properly. I would NOT recommend this particular franchise as they are the only one we dealt with.

May 30, 2013

By caring0137

The caregiver that was given to us by Visiting Angels is giving us great service. She has been with us for almost a year now and she is wonderful. She has made a big, big difference in my mom's whole outlook in life. She has become wonderful with her. My mom loves her.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels