Visiting Angels | Cincinnati Home Care

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Cincinnati Home Care

Anonymous_483344 June 15, 2017

Visiting Angels has very good employees. They are very competent at what they do. They have a person available to me 7 days a week.

Anonymous_483319 June 14, 2017

Visiting Angels is good, and the caregivers are very qualified.

Leslie H_479467 June 06, 2017

Visiting Angels was able to fill the need that we had at the time, they were very caring, and the caregiver developed a good relationship with my aunt.

Angela C_472076 May 17, 2017

Visiting Angels is easy to work with.

Mike M_471772 May 17, 2017

Visiting Angels was just coming in for morning, and now we are increasing care because we are pleased.

Jane S_469093 May 11, 2017

Visiting Angels has been really attentive, and they provide great care and great caregivers.

Tim B_466358 May 06, 2017

Visiting Angels is reliable, dependable, and are a great organization, top notch.

Patty and Herb L April 06, 2017

The service made my life easier by being able to take care of my parents so we could do other things.

Anonymous April 06, 2017

The caregivers have been helpful, but there could be more consistency when it comes to sending the same caregivers. There could be more training for caregivers when it comes to the elderly.

Maggie W April 06, 2017

The biggest impact of the services is that someone else is taking care of the client and that I don't have to worry about it.

Patricia W March 23, 2017

My caregiver isn't allowed to do some of the things that I would like her to do in terms of cleaning,

Jim A March 15, 2017

The services have made my dad's life a great deal easier since he has lost his spouse because he is now able to go out.

Tom H March 10, 2017

The services made our lives less stressful. It worked out very well.

Jack A March 09, 2017

The care from Visiting Angels allows me to go to work three days a week.

Debbie P March 08, 2017

Visiting Angels makes it possible for me to not go insane by providing my mom with a regimented care giving experience.

Helen V February 07, 2017

Visiting Angels has been helpful with my sister in making the transition to a senior apartment.

Steve M February 06, 2017

I would like a better quality caregiver because she is always playing on her phone.

Buzz W February 06, 2017

The caregiver has been able to manage the dementia that my dad has, and she is like family.

Elke P February 06, 2017

Visiting Angels' services relieved me of a lot of worries because of how far I live from my parents.

Chuck E January 20, 2017

I can get out because of the services, and that is good for both of us. Visiting Angels is extremely expensive, but it has been good on both of us.

Keith B January 19, 2017

The services have not changed out interactions a lot, simply due to the fact that Mom does not want the care from the caregiver, but she does not want the help from anyone.

Cathy A January 05, 2017

The services helped me and the rest of the family because Visiting Angels provided help with chores and transportation.

Jean G January 05, 2017

The caregiver that I have now is really great and is there when I need her.

Stephen P January 05, 2017

My mom can't drive anymore, and if not for Visiting Angels, she wouldn't be able to see anybody or get anything. I don't have to worry about her, and that takes a load off of my mind.

Joni A January 05, 2017

Visiting Angels gave me time to breathe. Receiving services from them has been the best thing that ever happened to our family. I could not say enough good things about Visiting Angels.

3rdinline November 20, 2014

Very dissatisfied with the administration of this franchise. They are not easy to work with. Lots of changing at the last minute and lack of communication. Cannot place your trust in them.

va111961 November 20, 2014

This franchise of visiting angels does not live up to the marketing they use to sell their services. There is no relationship building between the client and caregiver. In 7 weeks they had 12 different caregivers who they sent at their convenience without regard to how they worked out with the client. They said they do spot check visits on their employees and never did one during the time we used their services. They over work their caregivers and and don't train them properly. I would NOT recommend this particular franchise as they are the only one we dealt with.

caring0137 May 30, 2013

The caregiver that was given to us by Visiting Angels is giving us great service. She has been with us for almost a year now and she is wonderful. She has made a big, big difference in my mom's whole outlook in life. She has become wonderful with her. My mom loves her.

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.