Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEoc

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH

Bill E_502942 July 27, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very responsive. The care they give to you absolutely invaluable.

Ellie N_501491 July 26, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very good and we like our caregiver very much. Having Home Care Assistance allows me to leave and know that my husband is being taken care of. My husband cannot be alone for a long time, so the services take the stress out.

Mary A_494921 July 12, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance has good communication with my parents and our family if there is going to be a change in the schedule. Compared to our previous company, Home Care Assistance is so much better in communication. Some, but not all, of the caregivers seem educated on dementia and are more proactive on the things they do for my father. Home Care Assistance takes care of things, and they don't involve me in every little issue.

Gail K_490611 June 29, 2017

I did not get what was promised. Home Care Assistance said that they could give my mother showers and take her outside. They have never taken her outside and showers only happened if we were here to initiate them.

Nancy G_490597 June 29, 2017

I have been very satisfied with services from Home Care Assistance. We are learning together, and things are going well so far.

Anonymous_490400 June 29, 2017

Home Care Assistance is amazing. The caregivers are amazing.

Sally B_488161 June 23, 2017

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because the owners are nice and everyone who works in the office is wonderful.

Carol S_485995 June 20, 2017

It has been a pleasure to have my current caregiver in my home.

Bill R_482127 June 13, 2017

I would say that I think that Home Care Assistance is a pretty reliable, responsible, and well-managed group. They are doing a good job.

Loretta B_471139 May 16, 2017

Home Care Assistance does good work and takes care of things.

Pam W_470519 May 15, 2017

Home Care Assistance has oversight by the management for the caregivers, the care plan, and the care that is being given.

Mary A_469533 May 12, 2017

Home Care Assistance's caregiver does a good job giving the client what he needs.

About Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH

Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH is an in-home care provider serving Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.