Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH

Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.6

By Gail K_490611

I did not get what was promised. Home Care Assistance said that they could give my mother showers and take her outside. They have never taken her outside and showers only happened if we were here to initiate them.

By Nancy G_490597

I have been very satisfied with services from Home Care Assistance. We are learning together, and things are going well so far.

By Anonymous_490400

Home Care Assistance is amazing. The caregivers are amazing.

June 23, 2017

By Sally B_488161

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because the owners are nice and everyone who works in the office is wonderful.

June 20, 2017

By Carol S_485995

It has been a pleasure to have my current caregiver in my home.

June 13, 2017

By Bill R_482127

I would say that I think that Home Care Assistance is a pretty reliable, responsible, and well-managed group. They are doing a good job.

May 16, 2017

By Loretta B_471139

Home Care Assistance does good work and takes care of things.

May 15, 2017

By Pam W_470519

Home Care Assistance has oversight by the management for the caregivers, the care plan, and the care that is being given.

May 12, 2017

By Mary A_469533

Home Care Assistance's caregiver does a good job giving the client what he needs.

From Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH

Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH is an in-home care provider serving Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance of Cincinnati, OH