Family Bridges Home Care | Cincinnati, OH

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Family Bridges Home Care | Cincinnati, OH

David W_516615 August 25, 2017

I like the consistency with Family Bridges because the caregivers try very hard to accommodate my loved one's needs and schedule. I still am working when the caregivers are here, so now I can take classes and do things on my own.

Eleanor D_514816 August 23, 2017

Family Bridges Home Care does a pretty good job. The services are a little pricey, and the two hour minimum is difficult for me. I mostly needed them to give showers. I am in need of the same caregiver coming all the time, so when someone can't come, it is difficult for me because I have to train someone new. I feel like Family Bridges Home Care did perform the job that I needed them to do. The main caregiver that I am very pleased with is very willing and helpful. She will do anything at all and continues to ask what else she can do to help.

Sandy S_513429 August 17, 2017

I am extremely pleased with the caregivers from Family Bridges. I am very satisfied with the attention we get from Family Bridges' office staff and the oversight they provide. The services allow me more freedom. When I am out of town, I feel very comfortable knowing my mother has her caregiver with her.

Darlene S_510997 August 14, 2017

My favorite thing about Family Bridges is the helper that they send out to me. Family Bridges has provided a person like my caretaker.

Anonymous_503175 July 28, 2017

I wouldn't recommend Family Bridges because this has been an experience and I think the caregiver should have a little more orientation about what they need to do in the home. Family Bridges has made my life easier by doing the necessary things I need around the house. I wouldn't recommend Family Bridges because this has been an experience and I think the caregiver should have a little more orientation about what they need to do in the home. Family Bridges has made my life easier by doing the necessary things I need around the house.

Joseph H_499931 July 24, 2017

Family Bridges Home Care is very professional in the care that they provide for their clients. Family Bridges Home Care has made my life a lot better. I am up in years, and Family Bridges Home Care has taken the strain away from the labors around the home. Family Bridges Home Care is very professional in the care that they provide for their clients. Family Bridges Home Care has made my life a lot better. I am up in years, and Family Bridges Home Care has taken the strain away from the labors around the home.

Hildreth R_499920 July 24, 2017

I would wholeheartedly recommend Family Bridges Home Care because I just like the people who come to see me from there. Family Bridges Home Care makes life easier by helping me with all of my needs tremendously, no matter what they are. I would wholeheartedly recommend Family Bridges Home Care because I just like the people who come to see me from there. Family Bridges Home Care makes life easier by helping me with all of my needs tremendously, no matter what they are.

Kim T_495006 July 12, 2017

Family Bridges Home Care has a really good staff and management. The services free me of worry of the care for my mom. We switched her to daily care and it has helped me a lot. Family Bridges Home Care has a really good staff and management. The services free me of worry of the care for my mom. We switched her to daily care and it has helped me a lot.

GR December 21, 2015

We used Family Bridges before, and they did a fine job. Basically, we needed help with my wife taking a shower. I was happy enough with the billing. I was very satisfied with them.

From Family Bridges Home Care

Family Bridges Home Care offers seniors the opportunity to choose the way they want to live. In-home assistance provides individuals with a sense of independence and comfort that can't be found outside of their home. Our service allows our clients to remain in a safe environment with one-on-one assistance from one of our experienced and compassionate caregivers.