Family Bridges Home Care Cincinnati, OH

Reviews of Family Bridges Home Care | Cincinnati, OH

4.8

December 11, 2017

By William S_3

Family Bridges is very friendly, understanding, and helpful. The transportation services from Family Bridges have been very helpful for us.

December 09, 2017

By Sari M_1

Family Bridges has great communication. The two most recent caregivers I have had anticipate my needs. They remind me of things that I know I should do.

November 17, 2017

By Candace y

I would recommend Family Bridges because they are here when they say they will be and when I need them I can get in touch with them. Family Bridges makes my life better by making me feel comfortable with them being in my home.

November 13, 2017

By Sam G_1

Family Bridges had difficulty with scheduling and billing. The service has helped because it's freed me up to go to work and not worry.

November 09, 2017

By Larry B

Family Bridges has very friendly people that come to help us out. Family Bridges has cleaned for us and that is one less thing that we have to do.

October 24, 2017

By Stacy, C

I would recommend Family Bridges to others because we have a great gal that my dad just loves. They monitor her and call us periodically to report on how she is doing. Family Bridges has a great impact on my father's life because the caregiver is really fun and he looks forward to having her in the house.

October 20, 2017

By Veronica M

Family Bridges takes me to and from my doctor's appointments. I have a good driver from Family Bridges now. She is attentive to me.

October 13, 2017

By Barbara H_6

I would tell someone about Family Bridges because the communication is good from the office, and the caregivers are excellent. Family Bridges has made life easier because I do not have to worry about the care for Barbara, I know they will take care of any situation.

October 12, 2017

By Russell S_2

I have already recommended Family Bridges to others. I told them that my caregiver from Family Bridges does everything that I ask. The services have made a positive impact on me because I feel a lot better than I did in the past and I can move better.

September 27, 2017

By Geraldine M_1

Family Bridges is not able to administer medicine. The caregiver does what needs to be done like take to me to my doctors' appointments and making meals.

September 23, 2017

By Walter F

I would tell others that Family Bridges is very professional. The service provides me with flexibility in my life. We have some unique situations where we can take our caregiver with us out of town.

September 21, 2017

By slyvia t

I would say that Family Bridges has been very willing to work with me with hours. They are easy to work with.

September 12, 2017

By Vicki D_1

I would refer Family Bridges to others because they're helpful, friendly, and considerate. The services being provided me by Family Bridges makes my life easier.

September 12, 2017

By Nina W

Family Bridges is a wonderful company. Family Bridges makes life better by doing chores that I can't do. The caregiver provides me companionship and they take me to the doctors.

August 25, 2017

By Marie W_3

I like the consistency with Family Bridges because the caregivers try very hard to accommodate my loved one's needs and schedule. I still am working when the caregivers are here, so now I can take classes and do things on my own.

August 22, 2017

By Eleanor D

Family Bridges Home Care does a pretty good job. The services are a little pricey, and the two hour minimum is difficult for me. I mostly needed them to give showers. I am in need of the same caregiver coming all the time, so when someone can't come, it is difficult for me because I have to train someone new. I feel like Family Bridges Home Care did perform the job that I needed them to do. The main caregiver that I am very pleased with is very willing and helpful. She will do anything at all and continues to ask what else she can do to help.

August 17, 2017

By Sandy S_4

I am extremely pleased with the caregivers from Family Bridges. I am very satisfied with the attention we get from Family Bridges' office staff and the oversight they provide. The services allow me more freedom. When I am out of town, I feel very comfortable knowing my mother has her caregiver with her.

August 14, 2017

By Bob W_2

My favorite thing about Family Bridges is the helper that they send out to me. Family Bridges has provided a person like my caretaker.

July 28, 2017

By Anonymous_525

I wouldn't recommend Family Bridges because this has been an experience and I think the caregiver should have a little more orientation about what they need to do in the home. Family Bridges has made my life easier by doing the necessary things I need around the house.

July 24, 2017

By Joseph H_3

Family Bridges Home Care is very professional in the care that they provide for their clients. Family Bridges Home Care has made my life a lot better. I am up in years, and Family Bridges Home Care has taken the strain away from the labors around the home.

July 24, 2017

By Deb v

I would wholeheartedly recommend Family Bridges Home Care because I just like the people who come to see me from there. Family Bridges Home Care makes life easier by helping me with all of my needs tremendously, no matter what they are.

July 12, 2017

By Kim T

Family Bridges Home Care has a really good staff and management. The services free me of worry of the care for my mom. We switched her to daily care and it has helped me a lot.

December 20, 2015

By GR

We used Family Bridges before, and they did a fine job. Basically, we needed help with my wife taking a shower. I was happy enough with the billing. I was very satisfied with them.

From Family Bridges Home Care

Family Bridges Home Care offers seniors the opportunity to choose the way they want to live. In-home assistance provides individuals with a sense of independence and comfort that can't be found outside of their home. Our service allows our clients to remain in a safe environment with one-on-one assistance from one of our experienced and compassionate caregivers.

Family Bridges Home Care