Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati

Donald (_466493 May 08, 2017

Comfort Keepers is a very good company, but sometimes they have trouble keeping the same caregivers.

Anonymous April 24, 2017

Some of my caregivers a great and help me out a great deal, and others are not that great.

Regina R April 19, 2017

I think the most helpful aspect of the service is when the caregiver addresses the client's illness. I also appreciate the interaction between the staff and the client.

Virginia (Ginny) & Albert W April 07, 2017

Comfort Keepers cleans my house and it has helped me so much.

Steve W April 07, 2017

Comfort Keepers has made my life easier by enabling me to live alone.

Holly4 February 11, 2013

Comfort Keepers have always been very good. We've used three or more different people through them. All of them were excellent. Each of them had their specialty. One was an excellent cleaner and one an excellent bather. And Helen, we had her for quite a while. She was just a real good friend of my aunt. We were happy with all of them. And I still use them for my aunt if we were going to be gone for the whole day. I would call Comfort Keepers and they would send somebody over to take care of her for me. The only complaint I would have with them is they would tend to get lazy sometimes and give her the same food over and over again.

About Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati

Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati is an in-home care provider serving Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.