Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEoc

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati

David P_494016 July 11, 2017

Comfort Keepers is very conscientious and delivers on their promises. The services have helped the most by providing someone to be with the client when we need them.

Kathryn G_483569 June 15, 2017

Comfort Keepers cleans for me, but they have quite a few other services available. I have used them in many places and I haven't had any problems with them.

Bonnie F_479549 June 06, 2017

Comfort Keepers is on time, nice, comfortable to be with, and the cars are clean.

Joann B_475836 May 25, 2017

I liked the way Comfort Keepers came out to the home and came out to introduce the caregiver.

Pat W_466884 May 08, 2017

Comfort Keepers matched a caregiver perfectly with what my mom's needs were. They offer more services as well.

Julie S_466516 May 08, 2017

It took a while to get the right person from Comfort Keepers. The biggest thing was finding someone age appropriate.

Donald (_466493 May 08, 2017

Comfort Keepers is a very good company, but sometimes they have trouble keeping the same caregivers.

Anonymous April 24, 2017

Some of my caregivers a great and help me out a great deal, and others are not that great.

Regina R April 19, 2017

I think the most helpful aspect of the service is when the caregiver addresses the client's illness. I also appreciate the interaction between the staff and the client.

Virginia (Ginny) & Albert W April 07, 2017

Comfort Keepers cleans my house and it has helped me so much.

Steve W April 07, 2017

Comfort Keepers has made my life easier by enabling me to live alone.

Holly4 February 11, 2013

Comfort Keepers have always been very good. We've used three or more different people through them. All of them were excellent. Each of them had their specialty. One was an excellent cleaner and one an excellent bather. And Helen, we had her for quite a while. She was just a real good friend of my aunt. We were happy with all of them. And I still use them for my aunt if we were going to be gone for the whole day. I would call Comfort Keepers and they would send somebody over to take care of her for me. The only complaint I would have with them is they would tend to get lazy sometimes and give her the same food over and over again.

About Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati

Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati is an in-home care provider serving Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Northeast Cincinnati offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.