Home Helpers - Chippewa Falls, WI

Reviews of Home Helpers - Chippewa Falls, WI

Overview of Ratings

4.3

By Douglas W 539149

The people that I have talked with in administration and the owner who did the initial interview have been very nice. I like the company and I don't know how far the caregivers go, but I know I would recommend them over other companies in the area. Home Helpers handles my paperwork for me. Not only do we get along with each other, but my caregiver is always here on time and gets things done. She walks my dogs and cleans up their poop for me.

By Anonymous 539141

Home Helpers is very reliable and dependable. They have great workers. My previous agency was very minimal and I had to show my caregiver how to dust. This caregiver doesn't just move the dust around, they actually clean. Since Home Helpers comes in, I don't have any more cardiac issues. Any time I sweep, mop, or vacuum I have pain and I haven't had any since they have been here.

By Patsy R 539135

Home Helpers doesn't always call me if a caregiver isn't going to arrive. However, my caregiver is pretty good. My caregiver makes life easier for me by helping me with daily tasks.

September 26, 2017

By Beverly W_530567

Home Helpers should have more contact with me to see what my needs are! I can't go up or down stairs which makes going to do laundry very difficult. I need more help. The only thing I am receiving is one aide a week. I could use help more often. I need a lot of help, and I am so tired all the time!

September 26, 2017

By Phyllis K_530558

Home Helpers knows what they are doing and they do it right. My caregivers are easy to get along with and they relieve a lot of tension.

September 23, 2017

By Gloria A_529172

Home Helpers has sure helped me. I don't have to go to a home because of Home Helpers. I am very happy with Home Helpers, and I am so thankful that I don't have to go to a home.

September 22, 2017

By Laverne M_528030

I would tell others that Home Helpers does a pretty job. My caregiver vacuums and does dishes for me. My caregivers clean my stove, but I don't require them to make meals for me.

September 20, 2017

By Florence R_527021

I am very happy with Home Helpers because they have good caregivers. They are nice and good to me. I feel like we are somehow alike. The service has helped me because my heart and legs are not doing so good. I can hardly do anything. My caregivers vacuum my floor and they are wonderful.

September 13, 2017

By Judith W_523221

Home Helpers is dependable and has considerate caregivers. Home Helpers comes in and does household chores.

August 26, 2017

By Dave A_516697

Home Helpers has friendly workers and so far they have been reliable. My caregivers are very useful, because they help clean and get me out of bed and into my power chair. They help me with the day to day things I need them to do.

By Nora P_514617

I would recommend Home Helpers because the caregivers are friendly and helpful, and they try to do everything that the client wants done. Home Helpers has made my life easier as a caregiver by giving me more time to do things, and the service alleviates some of the chores that I had to do before.

By Joanne P_514600

Home Helpers really does help. My caregivers do things that I can't do. I don't walk well. My caregivers do all of the things that I can't do for myself.

By Ruth C_514597

Home Helpers has people that are very friendly and prompt. I am not there when the caregivers are there, but my brother appreciates them being there.

By Bernadette O_511238

Home Helpers has good people working for them. Home Helpers has made life easier because I don't have take care of the client.

By David C_511223

Home Helpers takes good care of me. Home Helpers helps clean my house and wash my clothes.

By Leo L_511218

The caregiver allows me to come home and take a break. I don't have to do my own laundry, cooking, or cleaning.

July 28, 2017

By Gene (_503513

I would recommend someone to Home Helpers, but I would tell them to look into the caregivers they have to ensure they are a good fit. Home Helpers makes the client's life easier by helping him get out and have some independence.

July 27, 2017

By Kim B_502507

The staff at Home Helpers is very friendly. The caregivers come in and get their work done on time. Because of the medical problems I have, it's been a little difficult to do things, but the caregiver has been wonderful.

July 26, 2017

By Beverly R_501596

I would tell a friend that the caregiver from Home Helpers is always on time, friendly, does what I ask her to do, and she knows what to do. Home Helpers does things for me that I can't do for myself.

July 24, 2017

By Audrey K_500381

Home Helpers knows what they are doing. The caregivers keep the floors clean by sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping.

July 20, 2017

By Peggie K_498877

I always feel that there is room for improvement. Home Helpers sent a caregiver who is really good with my husband. I like the services. They have given me time to do things that I want to do. The caregiver is here for an hour and she does really well.

July 13, 2017

By Sharon C_495525

The caregivers from Home Helpers are very good people to work with and they will help you out. The services from Home Helpers have made a positive impact on me because they help me with things I cannot do myself.

June 28, 2017

By Nancy E_490117

Home Helpers cleans for me, dusts, washes the floors, and whatever else they see that needs to be done.

June 28, 2017

By Robert B_489767

Home Helpers has some really great people working for them, but that they also have some bad ones.

June 26, 2017

By Joan W_488823

I would tell a friend that I have been very satisfied, and Home Helpers meets all my requirements. The office is easy to work with.

June 22, 2017

By Mary B_487469

I love Home Helpers. My caregivers do what I ask of them.

June 16, 2017

By Shannon S_484570

The workers that I have from Home Helpers has been great. The only problem that I have is the fact that they don't have backup for us.

June 16, 2017

By Rhonda B_484546

I like the discretion and the ability the caregivers have to do what they need to.

June 13, 2017

By Rosaline K_482515

Home Helpers does everything so well, and they always have a smile on their faces.

May 26, 2017

By Lori K_476707

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers does a good job helping out.

May 24, 2017

By Rhonda G_475333

Home Helpers has good employees, and they do a great job.

May 19, 2017

By Kathleen F_473115

I would tell someone that my caregiver is pleasant, nice, and cleans well.

May 12, 2017

By Ron D_469641

Home Helpers is very helpful. They do a good job and they are friendly, too.

April 28, 2017

By Donald B

The services help me because I am house bound. They help with groceries and laundry.

April 27, 2017

By Jim L

The services do what I need them to do.

April 25, 2017

By Joseph V

There is no particular way that Home Helpers is helpful for me. They do what I ask them to do.

April 20, 2017

By Virginia T

The caregiver really does everything. She helps out when she is here and it is wonderful.

April 14, 2017

By Randy R

Home Helpers works really well, I can't complain about them.

April 14, 2017

By Sandra S

The services are very helpful and they are helpful. I have had problems with caregivers not showing up when they are scheduled.

March 22, 2017

By Beverly P

The caregivers take care of everything for me that needs to be taken care of.

By Kayla M

Having Home Helpers allows me to keep my house clean and I do not have clean as much on my own.

By Norman T

The services have made my life easier by having people contact me.

By Jean S

Without my caregiver, I would be stuck at home, and I would not have anything to do all day.

March 13, 2017

By Christine S

Home Helpers has helped me clean my apartment, give me a bath, and the caregivers do my laundry.

March 13, 2017

By Laverne M

The services make me feel pretty good.

By Judith W

The most helpful part of the services is that my caregiver cleans out my bathroom using the cleaning agents that I can't use myself due to my lungs.

By Allen P

The services have made my life easier because I am able to do more thanks to Home Helpers' help once a week.

By Betty A

I am satisfied with my care from Home Helpers. The caregiver does her job and is kind.

February 23, 2017

By Anonymous

Home Helpers is compassionate, punctual, and hard working. The caregivers are willing to do anything.

February 23, 2017

By Janice L

Home Helpers' services have helped me by giving me a break.

By Anonymous

Home Helpers is willing to work with my family in order to help my loved one.

By Bernadette O

Home Helpers' services make it easier for me because women work well with women.

By Robert O

Home Helpers does things that I can't do, like cleaning my tub and that kind of stuff.

February 13, 2017

By David C

Home Helpers make it so I do not have to clean the house.

February 13, 2017

By Gloria A

I am very happy with the services they give me.

From Home Helpers - Chippewa Falls, WI

Home Helpers - Chippewa Falls, WI is an in-home care provider serving Chippewa Falls, WI and the surrounding area. Home Helpers - Chippewa Falls, WI offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Helpers - Chippewa Falls, WI