Home Instead Senior Care - Chico, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Chico, CA

N. Sauer April 26, 2016

We have been using the services of Home Instead and their caregivers to enable our 94 yr old mother to remain living in her own home. The service has exceeded our expectations in every respect. We have even been able to deal with some of the night time wandering our mom has engaged in by having care givers stay with our mom at night so that we could get 8 hours of restful sleep. The caregivers have been kind, friendly, punctual, well trained and most of all, Mom likes all of them and looks forward to their arrival as if they were friends coming to visit. Nathan has been sensitive and accomodated our changing needs at every step of our journey with Mom. Thank you Home Instead!

Current Happy Customer April 15, 2016

Nathan and his care staff took a real interest in my fathers (Parkinson) care as he had to go back to skilled nursing several times. Nathan and our assigned caregiver Jerri attended care conferences and are always devoted to adjusting the level of care and compassion my dad needs as his disease progresses. They recognize the important part the family plays and make sure we all become part of the overall care team.

Helen Tetard February 26, 2016

The owner of Home Instead is caring about both his caretakers and those people they take care of. He fits the needs of the right caretaker with each person. The caretakers he hires are trustworthy, dependable and high caliber. The name says it all. All of the needs are met by Home Instead. The name is self-explanatory.

G Buriani February 05, 2016

Thank you Nathan V. for your service and your wonderful caregivers. These people are angels and made my mother and the family feel so comfortable with them in charge. My mother passed away on the 9th of January and I feel as though we have not only lost her but also a part of our family now that we no longer need the Home Instead caregivers. I wish we had know about this service a long time ago. Thank you again for your invaluable service.

Anne Rucker February 03, 2016

In our happy-handicapped nineties, my husband and I have used the services of Home Instead for several years now, and we appreciate this service more and more. The care-givers are always polite, cheerful and listen carefully to our instructions. They assist me in walking outside, drive us in our car to appointments, load and unload Keith's walker and my Go-Cart. They clean up our house. (And it is so nice to continue in our own home with our treasured neighbors.) They prepare our lunch and dinner. (All I have to do is re-heat.) For these reasons, I highly recommend their services.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Chico, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Chico, CA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details