BrightStar Care Chico Home Care

Reviews of BrightStar Care Chico | Home Care

4.8

January 04, 2018

By Sylvia H_5

The person that came was really warm and easy to be with. She was comfortable with my dogs and that made it easier.

January 04, 2018

By Judy H_4

I like the people that BrightStar Care sends me. They are very qualified and well trained. The caregivers are always prepared and they help me get through my hard times.

December 19, 2017

By Ron H_1

For the most part, BrightStar Care is pretty good, but this depends on the caregiver they send. I appreciate that the caregivers show up on time. Life is a lot easier. BrightStar Care takes care of my husband, and this frees me up to do things on my end.

December 07, 2017

By Allen L_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I think they're attentive to their business and their customers. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they're responsive.

December 06, 2017

By Lisa M_1

BrightStar Care is very reliable, very organized, and the helpers that come through them do a good job. They are very communicative. BrightStar Care has been providing hands on care with my mom, who is not an easy person. That has allowed my sisters and I to have peace of mind.

December 04, 2017

By Alice G_1

BrightStar Care has friendly caregivers that do what BrightStar Care promised they would do to help me. The caregivers that come could be better trained to help me, especially at night.

December 02, 2017

By Carlene L_1

BrightStar Care allows me to charge my account so I don't have to worry about paying every month. The caregivers from BrightStar Care do what I want even though sometimes it doesn't make sense.

November 27, 2017

By Evalyn K

I would probably refer others to BrightStar Care, but they don't have any nurses staffed that come up to where I live so I had to find a private nurse. BrightStar Care's services help me to receive respite that I couldn't have before.

November 07, 2017

By Connie A_1

BrightStar Care is always on time and they are very fast at everything they do. BrightStar Care does whatever I need. They take me to the store, change my sheets and do anything I need help with.

November 06, 2017

By Audrey D_1

BrightStar Care is a good company to work with, they have great caregivers, and the billing system is good to work with. I use BrightStar Care once a week, so there is little daily impact on my life.

November 03, 2017

By Roger H_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because my experience has been beyond exceptional. The caregivers on their first night checked in with me which they did not have to do. BrightStar Care has made my life easier by taking care of issues that come up. They correspond with me and give good quality of care for my loved one.

November 01, 2017

By Dennis G_1

BrightStar Care helps me out in everything that I need. What I like most is the caregiver's work ethic in that they do what is needed without me having to tell them what to do everyday. They just do it. Whenever I need something, I am able to contact the office and they will be able to provide everything that I need. The caregivers care very well for my dogs, and the caregivers have a great work ethic.

By Pat D_1

I would tell a friend that the caregivers from BrightStar Care are always on time and always there for me. I have Parkinson's Disease so the services are a big help.

By Donald A

Everyone who has come from BrightStar Care has been excellent. I wouldn't be able to be at home or survive without some help from BrightStar Care.

By Clive/Norma F

I would tell a friend I appreciate the service highly and all of them at BrightStar Care have been very good. BrightStar Care makes life easier because they get me to where I need to go with shopping and doctors visits.

By Heather NT J

BrightStar Care finds good nurses. The most helpful aspect of my services is the every day things my caregivers do for me.

October 02, 2017

By Vicki B

I would tell my friends that we are happy with the service once it gets to our house. However, we cannot get someone permanent. The service takes some of the load off of me and the things that I need to do.

September 21, 2017

By Irma H

BrightStar Care is a good company because they meet my needs. BrightStar Care provides medical and housekeeping.

September 19, 2017

By Geraldine S

BrightStar Care has good interactions with my loved one through exercises and engaging her. I can go out in the morning and shop or do what I need to do like exercise because of BrightStar Care's services.

September 13, 2017

By Mojica M

BrightStar Care is a reliable company and the nurse we have is good. The most helpful aspect of my son's services is that there is a nurse coming to our house to give him the infusions that he needs.

September 13, 2017

By Bonne B

BrightStar Care has been great for me. They do a good job. I had some trouble in the beginning because it was hard to find a caregiver who only wanted to work three days a week. I wouldn't be able to stay in my home without it. I need that kind of help or otherwise I would have to be in a rest home.

From BrightStar Care Chico

BrightStar Care Chico is an in-home care provider serving Chico, CA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Chico offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Chico