SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago Chicago, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.5

June 22, 2017

By Eleanor F_487114

I liked SYNERGY HomeCare because they helped where we needed, but there was a few days when the caregiver didn't show up.

May 17, 2017

By Paul E_471962

SYNERGY HomeCare has been responsive to individual requests and willing to accommodate a very demanding client. They have found a way to address the client's specific concerns by matching him with a great provider and they are reasonably priced.

May 17, 2017

By Michael E_471953

SYNERGY HomeCare provided good caregivers who were like family.

February 15, 2017

By Lynn F

SYNERGY helps me with normal home activities, getting to the bathroom, and going up and down stairs.

February 14, 2017

By classickmama

This was my first experience with a home care service and while I felt some initial hesitation, my ambivalence proved unnecessary. The services of Synergy and its employees are more satisfactory than I ever anticipated. The aide assigned me is bright, agile, cheerful and enthusiastic and her assistance invaluable.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago

We understand that there are questions and uncertainty that surround the process of finding care at home for you or a loved one. Will everyone be comfortable? Is the provider competent? What services can they provide? Can I count on them? What will this cost? Is this the right choice for me or my loved one?

At SYNERGY HomeCare of Northern Chicago, we answer all of your questions and help to remove the uncertainty. The goals of our highly trained staff are to:

• Completely understand your unique needs
  • Ensure you know about all available resources
  • Educate you on your options
  • Provide a higher standard of caregiving
  • Improve you or your loved one’s quality of life.
  • I’m Frank Shannon, and my wife Julie Naggs and I own and operate a new type of home care business. I bring extensive experience in client services with a Fortune 500 company and a successful privately held small business, and Julie offers decades long experience with running an independent business, and a deep rooted knowledge and compassion for the conservation of books, maps and documents. In addition, the catalyst for our choosing to be in this business is that we both have parents who need home care services. We understand the intricacies and complexities that go along with choosing a home care provider, and thus combine our talents to offer a unique perspective.

We know it’s not always easy to reach out for help, and in today’s world people do a lot of research before picking up the phone, so we have provided some great information to begin the process. We have many great resources beyond the website to assist our clients. If there is something you are looking for that you can’t find, please call us and we will be happy to assist.

Photos of SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening