SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago Chicago, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 14, 2017

By Antonio V

I would tell others that personnel I've met were excellent. They gather good information and ever. I supposed the services changes because sometimes caregivers change their schedule. My wife has dementia, so SYNERGY HomeCare does their best to find the right caregivers who can stay with us for several weeks.

August 15, 2017

By Elaine B_1

I would be likely to recommend SYNERGY HomeCare and I have been really happy with the caregivers I have dealt with. They have been interested in helps. SYNERGY HomeCare has only come once a week. We are being held hostage by the long-term insurance company. The fella who comes on Mondays is great. He is good for him.

July 28, 2017

By Melody D_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is dependable and caring. The first night aide I had was terrible but SYNERGY HomeCare fired her. Some caregivers take too long to come to me when I wake up.

July 14, 2017

By Annelore C

SYNERGY HomeCare provides personalized care to our needs. The administrators are always involved. SYNERGY HomeCare provides me time to focus on myself.

June 22, 2017

By Eleanor F_1

I liked SYNERGY HomeCare because they helped where we needed, but there was a few days when the caregiver didn't show up. The services allowed me to do the work that I had to do while someone took care of my wife.

May 17, 2017

By Paul E_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has been responsive to individual requests and willing to accommodate a very demanding client. They have found a way to address the client's specific concerns by matching him with a great provider and they are reasonably priced. The services provide companionship for the client and they help to improve his overall mental outlook. They also help him to have more energy.

May 17, 2017

By Michael E_2

SYNERGY HomeCare provided good caregivers who were like family. SYNERGY HomeCare provided 24/7 care that helped the client with everything she needed.

February 15, 2017

By Lynn F_1

SYNERGY goes out of their way to be helpful. SYNERGY helps me with normal home activities, getting to the bathroom, and going up and down stairs.

February 14, 2017

By classickmama

This was my first experience with a home care service and while I felt some initial hesitation, my ambivalence proved unnecessary. The services of Synergy and its employees are more satisfactory than I ever anticipated. The aide assigned me is bright, agile, cheerful and enthusiastic and her assistance invaluable.

From SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago

We understand that there are questions and uncertainty that surround the process of finding care at home for you or a loved one. Will everyone be comfortable? Is the provider competent? What services can they provide? Can I count on them? What will this cost? Is this the right choice for me or my loved one?

At SYNERGY HomeCare of Northern Chicago, we answer all of your questions and help to remove the uncertainty. The goals of our highly trained staff are to:

• Completely understand your unique needs
  • Ensure you know about all available resources
  • Educate you on your options
  • Provide a higher standard of caregiving
  • Improve you or your loved one’s quality of life.
  • I’m Frank Shannon, and my wife Julie Naggs and I own and operate a new type of home care business. I bring extensive experience in client services with a Fortune 500 company and a successful privately held small business, and Julie offers decades long experience with running an independent business, and a deep rooted knowledge and compassion for the conservation of books, maps and documents. In addition, the catalyst for our choosing to be in this business is that we both have parents who need home care services. We understand the intricacies and complexities that go along with choosing a home care provider, and thus combine our talents to offer a unique perspective.

We know it’s not always easy to reach out for help, and in today’s world people do a lot of research before picking up the phone, so we have provided some great information to begin the process. We have many great resources beyond the website to assist our clients. If there is something you are looking for that you can’t find, please call us and we will be happy to assist.

Photos of SYNERGY HomeCare of Chicago

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening