Norwood Seniors Network

Reviews of Norwood Seniors Network

4.8

January 03, 2018

By William M_10

They are very personable and conscientious. They deal with my loved one at her level and they are able to fit in with her. It has made my loved one feel comfortable.

December 06, 2017

By Donna P_1

Norwood Seniors Network helped take good care of my father. They were available and met all of our needs. Norwood Seniors Network provided good companionship for my father.

December 05, 2017

By Robert S_3

I would recommend Norwood Seniors Network because their services are good. They are dependable. The services from Norwood Seniors Network makes life easier for us by handling daily care and activities. They oversee everything that goes on.

December 05, 2017

By Elizabeth N_1

I only used the services for a short period, but Norwood Seniors Network performed exactly as was explained to us in the initial assessment. The services from Norwood Seniors Network take care of light cleaning, laundry, shopping, and doing things that I would otherwise have to do.

November 14, 2017

By Meghan V_1

Norwood Seniors Network is really responsive. They have good people working for them. They are easy to contact if a problem arises. The caregiver was there to care for my mom. It was a huge burden lifted to have someone to care for her.

November 10, 2017

By Susan G_1

I would tell someone that the caregivers from Norwood Seniors Network seems very patient caring with my father. Norwood Seniors Network makes sure that my dad gets to activities and helps get him things if he needs anything. They also help him get him get dressed and ready for bed.

November 07, 2017

By Rebecca D_1

Norwood Seniors Network have literally taken care of my dad in the same way that I would take care of him. The caregivers are just incredible. The amount of stress that all of us have had during this time is overwhelming, and that people from Norwood Seniors Network that have been in our house have become a huge part of our lives, we could not do it without them.

November 03, 2017

By Karen N_2

I would recommend Norwood Seniors Network because they are reliable. Life is easier because I can relax knowing my loved one is cared for.

October 10, 2017

By Eve Z_1

I'm very satisfied with Norwood Seniors Network because they help me and my caregiver helps me an awful lot. Norwood Seniors Network has made my life easier for me because I have bad legs, and I can't get around like I used to. They take care of everything for me.

October 06, 2017

By Lynn G_1

I would tell a friend that in the several years we received care from Norwood Seniors Network we have never had any issues with them. Norwood Seniors Network has made life easier by providing company for my dad and in making sure he is showered, clean, and healthy physically and emotionally.

October 05, 2017

By Carmella M_1

Norwood Seniors Network got us the right caregiver from the start, and we are very happy with them. The services from Norwood Seniors Network are a godsend, my husband has bonded very closely to our caregiver, and they allow me to have the free time that I need.

September 22, 2017

By Patricia M_2

I would recommend Norwood Seniors Network because I am very happy with the services I have gotten. I have been with Norwood Seniors Network for about 8 years now, and they have made a big impact on me.

September 13, 2017

By Eileen K

The people that have been taking care of my loved one are really good. My loved one has somebody with him during the day to help him out with whatever he needs.

September 06, 2017

By Daniel D

I would recommend Norwood Seniors Network because they are providing good services to my mom. Norwood Seniors Network makes life easier by taking my mom shopping.

September 05, 2017

By Wayne W_1

Norwood Seniors Network has caring and professional people. I know my mother is safe and that things are getting done around the house. We have confidence in the people who are helping her.

August 23, 2017

By Anonymous_418

Norwood Seniors Network has been fine for us. I think it is important for a family member to be present to meet the caregivers when they come. The most important aspect of my loved one's services is the supervision they receive for their daily needs and getting them active. If my loved one's caregivers weren't there for them, they would lay in bed all day with some needs getting looked over by others that are around my loved one.

August 09, 2017

By Beverly B_3

Norwood Seniors Network usually sends very good people to my house. I cannot speak for the other caregivers that I have not worked with, but based on these people I have had, they seem to be good, reasonable, and efficient. The caregivers follow instructions to the letter, and they are very efficient and friendly in my home.

August 07, 2017

By Joy R_1

Norwood Seniors Network has been cooperative, and my caregiver is wonderful and we get along so well. She is able to get so many things done for me, it would take me days to get the things done that she does for me. She makes me feel so good when she is here. Norwood Seniors Network's caregiver does help clean my refrigerator and she helped me box up things when I was going to move. She is so helpful in every way.

August 07, 2017

By Janet H_5

Norwood Seniors Network gives me good caregivers that come to help me. Norwood Seniors Network found me really good caregivers.

July 20, 2017

By Nancy G_4

Norwood Seniors Network has been very good. I have had no problems with the caregivers, and they have been cooperative and helpful. The caregivers have helped me out a lot, and they give me a break.

July 13, 2017

By Audrey &

I think each person has to chose the care based on their particular situation but I would say that someone should definitely check out Norwood Seniors Network. Norwood Seniors Network met all of the client's needs, but whether she felt that it was enough is another question.

July 10, 2017

By Arden S

Norwood Seniors Network sends honest girls, they really do a great service and they drive me to my appointments, and do vacuuming. I wouldn't be in my house if it wasn't for Norwood Seniors Network.

July 05, 2017

By Marcy D_1

I am very likely to reccomend Norwood Seniors Network because they really care about the client's safety. Norwood Seniors Network takes a lot of worry off me to know someone is there with the client.

By Laura K_1

I would tell my friends that Norwood Seniors Network has different caregivers. Some I am more pleased with than others. The service takes away some of the burden from me in taking care of my father.

By Robert S_8

Norwood Seniors Network has kept me very happy with the services. Without the service from Norwood Seniors Network, my life would be bad.

By Mary Margaret G

Norwood Seniors Network has worthwhile services. All of the people at Norwood Seniors Network are very good. They got me walking twice after I lost my ability to walk from fracturing my hip.

June 05, 2017

By Steve H_2

I would tell a friend that Norwood Seniors Network does what I expect them to do for me on a daily basis. Norwood Seniors Network has made life easier by taking care of me and by doing what I want them to do.

May 10, 2017

By Karen N

Norwood Seniors Network is very reliable. Norwood Seniors Network provides me with peace of mind when I am not with my loved one.

May 05, 2017

By Marianne J_1

I have already recommended others to Norwood Seniors Network, and I tell them about the services that they provide such as meals, availability, and companionship. My mom feels bad asking me to do things, but now I know that someone is keeping an eye on things and acting as my helper.

April 21, 2017

By Eve Z

Norwood Seniors Network is very punctual and do everything they possibly can to help me. I have been in the hospital and Norwood Seniors Network has helped me so much with that.

April 18, 2017

By Jim C

There are many reasons that I would recommend Norwood Seniors Network; they respond to me and are very attentive of us. The caregivers from Norwood Seniors Network could have very well saved my mother's life by acting very quickly in a medical emergency and being attentive to her needs.

April 13, 2017

By Carmella M

Norwood Seniors Network provides service that may be more expensive than other places, but for it is worth it for us. Norwood Seniors Network allows me to do what I need to do while they watch my husband. The caregiver also takes my husband swimming which keeps him moving because he has health issues.

April 05, 2017

By Cathy C

I would tell someone that Norwood Seniors Network has sent out very competent caregivers. The caregiver makes my life better because she does a nice job taking care of my mother.

March 09, 2017

By Wayne W_2

Norwood Seniors Network has excellent follow-up, and they are concerned and aware of my mother's condition. They do a great job with caring for my mother. The services make me feel comfortable, and I trust Norwood Seniors Network's judgement. They are usually right, and it's reassuring to me that I have someone to rely on to know what is to be done.

March 08, 2017

By Allison G_1

Norwood Seniors Network is a good agency because they've placed a terrific caregiver with my mother. The services help because someone spends time with my mom, and they keep her company.

March 07, 2017

By Lenny K_1

Norwood Seniors Network is very tuned into the everyday requirements of the seniors they work with. The services make it so someone is there to take care of the client's daily needs. It keeps him safe and provides him with companionship.

March 06, 2017

By Joan K_1

Norwood Seniors Network has an excellent service. They keep you informed, answer all of your questions and have qualified caregivers. Norwood Seniors Network is a lifesaver.

February 17, 2017

By Carol H_4

I would tell someone that the staff at Norwood Seniors Network is very empathetic. It made us feel more comfortable knowing that Marjan was being well taken care of.

February 09, 2017

By Lynn G_3

Norwood Seniors Network is a great place to be because they treat you well. I haven't had any complaints about anything. Everyone at Norwood Seniors Network is so good to me that I have nothing to complain about. Out of all the places that I have lived, this one is the best.

February 06, 2017

By Joy R_2

While I stayed at Norwood, there was a caregiver who was absolutely delightful. The caregiver has helped me with so many things. I'm in the process of moving, and there is no way I would have been able to do it without her.

February 06, 2017

By Janet H_6

Norwood Seniors Network employs very nice people. Norwood Seniors Network has made my life easier by having people come and take care of me.

January 10, 2017

By Marcy D_2

I would tell a friend that Norwood Seniors Network provides a lot of options such as companionship and food delivery. The services have taken a burden off me because I know the client is safe and someone is helping her out.

January 05, 2017

By James V_1

I would tell someone that Norwood Seniors Network has good workers and are very responsive to changes. I worry less about my mother because of her services from Norwood Seniors Network.

January 05, 2017

By Eileen K_2

I have had a very positive experience with Norwood Seniors Network. The caretakers are professional and they do their job.

From Norwood Seniors Network

Norwood Seniors Network is here for you. Based in the Norwood Park community of Chicago, we are a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive in-home care, care management, home-delivered meals, transportation, and more. Everything we do is centered on making older adults feel safer and healthier while creating a more independent and secure lifestyle.

Norwood Seniors Network