Norwood Seniors Network

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 14, 2017

By Eileen K_523519

The people that have been taking care of my loved one are really good. My loved one has somebody with him during the day to help him out with whatever he needs.

September 06, 2017

By Daniel D_520076

I would recommend Norwood Seniors Network because they are providing good services to my mom. Norwood Seniors Network makes life easier by taking my mom shopping.

September 05, 2017

By Wayne W_519325

Norwood Seniors Network has caring and professional people. I know my mother is safe and that things are getting done around the house. We have confidence in the people who are helping her.

August 23, 2017

By Anonymous_514955

Norwood Seniors Network has been fine for us. I think it is important for a family member to be present to meet the caregivers when they come. The most important aspect of my loved one's services is the supervision they receive for their daily needs and getting them active. If my loved one's caregivers weren't there for them, they would lay in bed all day with some needs getting looked over by others that are around my loved one.

August 09, 2017

By Beverly B_508948

Norwood Seniors Network usually sends very good people to my house. I cannot speak for the other caregivers that I have not worked with, but based on these people I have had, they seem to be good, reasonable, and efficient. The caregivers follow instructions to the letter, and they are very efficient and friendly in my home.

August 07, 2017

By Joy R_507102

Norwood Seniors Network has been cooperative, and my caregiver is wonderful and we get along so well. She is able to get so many things done for me, it would take me days to get the things done that she does for me. She makes me feel so good when she is here. Norwood Seniors Network's caregiver does help clean my refrigerator and she helped me box up things when I was going to move. She is so helpful in every way.

August 07, 2017

By Janet H_507084

Norwood Seniors Network gives me good caregivers that come to help me. Norwood Seniors Network found me really good caregivers.

July 20, 2017

By Nancy G_498778

Norwood Seniors Network has been very good. I have had no problems with the caregivers, and they have been cooperative and helpful. The caregivers have helped me out a lot, and they give me a break.

July 13, 2017

By Audrey &_495689

I think each person has to chose the care based on their particular situation but I would say that someone should definitely check out Norwood Seniors Network. Norwood Seniors Network met all of the client's needs, but whether she felt that it was enough is another question.

July 10, 2017

By Arden S_493696

Norwood Seniors Network sends honest girls, they really do a great service and they drive me to my appointments, and do vacuuming. I wouldn't be in my house if it wasn't for Norwood Seniors Network.

July 05, 2017

By Marcy D_491719

I am very likely to reccomend Norwood Seniors Network because they really care about the client's safety. Norwood Seniors Network takes a lot of worry off me to know someone is there with the client.

June 07, 2017

By Laura K_479814

I would tell my friends that Norwood Seniors Network has different caregivers. Some I am more pleased with than others.

June 06, 2017

By Robert S_479556

Norwood Seniors Network has kept me very happy with the services.

June 06, 2017

By Mary Margaret G_479548

Norwood Seniors Network has worthwhile services.

June 05, 2017

By Irene K_478706

I would tell a friend that Norwood Seniors Network does what I expect them to do for me on a daily basis.

May 10, 2017

By Karen N_467921

Norwood Seniors Network is very reliable.

May 05, 2017

By Marianne J_465773

I have already recommended others to Norwood Seniors Network, and I tell them about the services that they provide such as meals, availability, and companionship.

April 21, 2017

By Eve Z

I have been in the hospital and Norwood Seniors Network has helped me so much with that.

April 18, 2017

By Jim C

The caregivers from Norwood Seniors Network could have very well saved my mother's life by acting very quickly in a medical emergency and being attentive to her needs.

April 13, 2017

By Carmella M

Norwood Seniors Network allows me to do what I need to do while they watch my husband. The caregiver also takes my husband swimming which keeps him moving because he has health issues.

April 05, 2017

By Cathy C

The caregiver makes my life better because she does a nice job taking care of my mother.

March 09, 2017

By Wayne W

The services make me feel comfortable, and I trust Norwood Seniors Network's judgement. They are usually right, and it's reassuring to me that I have someone to rely on to know what is to be done.

March 08, 2017

By Allison G

The services help because someone spends time with my mom, and they keep her company.

March 07, 2017

By Lenny K

The services make it so someone is there to take care of the client's daily needs. It keeps him safe and provides him with companionship.

March 06, 2017

By Joan K

Norwood Seniors Network is a lifesaver.

February 17, 2017

By Carol H

It made us feel more comfortable knowing that Marjan was being well taken care of.

February 09, 2017

By Ralph G

Everyone at Norwood Seniors Network is so good to me that I have nothing to complain about. Out of all the places that I have lived, this one is the best.

February 06, 2017

By Joy R

The caregiver has helped me with so many things. I'm in the process of moving, and there is no way I would have been able to do it without her.

February 06, 2017

By Janet H

Norwood Seniors Network has made my life easier by having people come and take care of me.

January 10, 2017

By Marcy D

The services have taken a burden off me because I know the client is safe and someone is helping her out.

January 05, 2017

By James V

I worry less about my mother because of her services from Norwood Seniors Network.

January 05, 2017

By Mike C

The caretakers are professional and they do their job.

From Norwood Seniors Network

Norwood Seniors Network is here for you. Based in the Norwood Park community of Chicago, we are a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive in-home care, care management, home-delivered meals, transportation, and more. Everything we do is centered on making older adults feel safer and healthier while creating a more independent and secure lifestyle.

Norwood Seniors Network