Norwood Seniors Network

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Norwood Seniors Network

Beverly B_508948 August 09, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network usually sends very good people to my house. I cannot speak for the other caregivers that I have not worked with, but based on these people I have had, they seem to be good, reasonable, and efficient. The caregivers follow instructions to the letter, and they are very efficient and friendly in my home.

Joy R_507102 August 07, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network has been cooperative, and my caregiver is wonderful and we get along so well. She is able to get so many things done for me, it would take me days to get the things done that she does for me. She makes me feel so good when she is here. Norwood Seniors Network's caregiver does help clean my refrigerator and she helped me box up things when I was going to move. She is so helpful in every way.

Janet H_507084 August 07, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network gives me good caregivers that come to help me. Norwood Seniors Network found me really good caregivers.

Nancy G_498778 July 20, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network has been very good. I have had no problems with the caregivers, and they have been cooperative and helpful. The caregivers have helped me out a lot, and they give me a break.

Audrey &_495689 July 13, 2017

I think each person has to chose the care based on their particular situation but I would say that someone should definitely check out Norwood Seniors Network. Norwood Seniors Network met all of the client's needs, but whether she felt that it was enough is another question.

Arden S_493696 July 10, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network sends honest girls, they really do a great service and they drive me to my appointments, and do vacuuming. I wouldn't be in my house if it wasn't for Norwood Seniors Network.

Marcy D_491719 July 05, 2017

I am very likely to reccomend Norwood Seniors Network because they really care about the client's safety. Norwood Seniors Network takes a lot of worry off me to know someone is there with the client.

Laura K_479814 June 07, 2017

I would tell my friends that Norwood Seniors Network has different caregivers. Some I am more pleased with than others.

Robert S_479556 June 06, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network has kept me very happy with the services.

Mary Margaret G_479548 June 06, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network has worthwhile services.

Irene K_478706 June 05, 2017

I would tell a friend that Norwood Seniors Network does what I expect them to do for me on a daily basis.

Karen N_467921 May 10, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network is very reliable.

Marianne J_465773 May 05, 2017

I have already recommended others to Norwood Seniors Network, and I tell them about the services that they provide such as meals, availability, and companionship.

Eve Z April 21, 2017

I have been in the hospital and Norwood Seniors Network has helped me so much with that.

Jim C April 18, 2017

The caregivers from Norwood Seniors Network could have very well saved my mother's life by acting very quickly in a medical emergency and being attentive to her needs.

Carmella M April 13, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network allows me to do what I need to do while they watch my husband. The caregiver also takes my husband swimming which keeps him moving because he has health issues.

Cathy C April 05, 2017

The caregiver makes my life better because she does a nice job taking care of my mother.

Wayne W March 09, 2017

The services make me feel comfortable, and I trust Norwood Seniors Network's judgement. They are usually right, and it's reassuring to me that I have someone to rely on to know what is to be done.

Allison G March 08, 2017

The services help because someone spends time with my mom, and they keep her company.

Lenny K March 07, 2017

The services make it so someone is there to take care of the client's daily needs. It keeps him safe and provides him with companionship.

Joan K March 06, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network is a lifesaver.

Carol H February 17, 2017

It made us feel more comfortable knowing that Marjan was being well taken care of.

Ralph G February 09, 2017

Everyone at Norwood Seniors Network is so good to me that I have nothing to complain about. Out of all the places that I have lived, this one is the best.

Joy R February 06, 2017

The caregiver has helped me with so many things. I'm in the process of moving, and there is no way I would have been able to do it without her.

Janet H February 06, 2017

Norwood Seniors Network has made my life easier by having people come and take care of me.

Marcy D January 10, 2017

The services have taken a burden off me because I know the client is safe and someone is helping her out.

James V January 05, 2017

I worry less about my mother because of her services from Norwood Seniors Network.

Mike C January 05, 2017

The caretakers are professional and they do their job.

From Norwood Seniors Network

Norwood Seniors Network is here for you. Based in the Norwood Park community of Chicago, we are a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive in-home care, care management, home-delivered meals, transportation, and more. Everything we do is centered on making older adults feel safer and healthier while creating a more independent and secure lifestyle.