LLP Health Care Services of Illinois, Inc

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of LLP Health Care Services of Illinois, Inc

Judith19 December 23, 2013

When my husband had a stroke, I called a friend and she highly recommended LLP Health Care to us. When I called them and spoke to Lumi, I was very impressed with her. She came with me initially and talked to people prior to finding the right caregiver. I was very impressed on how professional she was. The main caregiver and the substitutes were all excellent.

Sara11 December 20, 2013

LLP Health Care was referred to us by a Northwestern Hospital. They have been excellent. In fact, my client has long term health care and the person who came to evaluate the care told me that they were getting the best care that she's ever seen. I used other caregiving services but LLP is definitely the best. I have not had anybody complain about them.

About LLP Health Care Services of Illinois, Inc

LLP Health Care Services of Illinois, Inc is an in-home care provider serving Chicago, IL and the surrounding area. LLP Health Care Services of Illinois, Inc offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of LLP Health Care Services of Illinois, Inc