About Companion Care Munster

Companion Care has been in business since "1984" We are licensed, insured & bonded. All our caregivers are screened and trained to deal with any situation.

We offer care 24/7 with no long term contracts to sign.

We offer attendant care, transportation, light housekeeping, post surgery care, medication reminders and most importantly keeping your loved one safe in the comfort of their home.

"Call Diana when you need a little help" 219-836-2783 or 219-755-0190

Reviews of Companion Care Munster

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Companion Care Munster
Posted by Barbara113421550 September 30, 2015

People from Companion Care Munster come in, do housework, and help my in-laws get up and walk around. They do shopping or take them to the doctor. Unfortunately, my in-laws are stubborn, and even though we arranged for five days a week, they would only allow that they come in the house one day a week. The pricing is pretty standard. It's $21 an hour, but that covers the two of them, which is not too bad. They won't let the caregivers do anything, which is frustrating, but I would like them to assert themselves a little bit more. We had to change caregivers often because of their unwillingness to give them a chance.

Companion Care Munster
Posted by Mark1 August 16, 2011

Companion Care took care of my father for many years and I could not be happier with the in-home care they provided. The hours started very minimal and gradually increased over time. This company is excellent to work with! They care and customize a plan which lets all the caregivers know just what is expected. They are always available with their 24/7 emergency line and this has made working with them a pleasure.

Other Options Nearby