Comfort Keepers of Chicago, IL

4.9

August 15, 2016

By WalterJM

Other

Mrs. Green is a phenomenal cook and homemaker. She does everything the old school way. There hasn't been a single time I've dropped by my uncle's place and there hasn't been something fresh baking in the oven. I know he appreciates having someone who is mature and can relate to him. Comfort Keepers does a good job and matches people really well.

August 02, 2016

By LaurenPhd

Calling Comfort Keepers was the best choice I ever made. I had an independent caregiver living with my mom for two years and out of the blue she up and moved back to Russia. I had no time to go through that whole process of interviewing and training people again. I found their listing online and they had really great reviews. When I called they answered right away and they were so patient while listening to the whole story. I am sincerely impressed at how quickly they were able to set everything up. I met with Cait on Tuesday and by Friday I had full time care again. The caregivers were incredibly organized and knew exactly what to do the first day. I wanted to stick around to go over my mom's routine and Amy immediately offered to make me and mom a cup of tea and a snack. It was such a small thing but it really made me feel like she cared. She took notes for everything I showed her and told me that she'd keep the online schedule updated everyday so I could login and see how my mom was doing. I honestly can't believe how good these ladies are. I feel so good knowing that my mom is getting the care she deserves. I 100% recommend Comfort Keepers. I feel like they're the Ritz Carlton of caregiving.

July 25, 2016

By AmyCampbell

Sheri is an absolute godsend. She's been taking care of my aunt for 3 months now and keeps me updated on all f her needs. She handles all of the household chores and makes sure my aunt gets in and out of the tub safely. I feel like everyone has been very responsive to our needs and concerns. I couldn't be more happy with Comfort Keepers.

January 04, 2016

By CalvinWaters

Very impressed with Comfort Keepers! I interviewed three different companies but Caitlin was the only rep that we really connected with. She listened to all of our concerns and was able to book a caregiver the same day. So far the caregiver has been great. She is an excellent housekeeper and is not afraid of heavy duty personal care.

From Comfort Keepers of Chicago, IL

Comfort Keepers of Chicago, IL is an in-home care provider serving Chicago, IL and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers of Chicago, IL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Comfort Keepers of Chicago, IL