Care Advantage - Chesapeake

3.8
45 45 Reviews

November 16, 2017

By HORACE L

Care Advantage does good work and I have had no problems with the caregivers. They are on time. The services help me cook, clean, and just everything I need or what I ask them to do.

November 16, 2017

By PEGGY J_1

I only had one good caregiver from Care Advantage, and the one that I have now is not very good. When I had the first caregiver, everything was going so well and now the caregiver does not know anything that I need her to know. She is also on her phone all of the time.

November 13, 2017

By BILLIE T

I would say that it's really expensive. We needed 24 hour care, and I couldn't do that myself. They were able to fulfill that need.

November 13, 2017

By THOMAS W

I don't like the app that Care Advantage has, I don't like the caregivers bringing their cellphones, and Care Advantage has just not gotten our schedule right. With how many times we go through schedule you think they would get it right. They make it more stressful.

By CALVIN B_1

Care Advantage's caregiver is a persistent worker. Care Advantage has helped the most by helping my loved one with all of needs.

By RUDOLPH O

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage had very respectful, pleasant people who were willing to do whatever they were asked to do. Care Advantage certainly made things easier because my spouse was not able to help me as much after my surgery.

By LINDA C H

I would recommend Care Advantage because they do all the work I ask them to do. Care Advantage makes life easier because they come bathe me because I've had a stroke.

By MARY C_6

The caregiver that Care Advantage has sent cannot lift Mary and she wasn't told exactly what she would need to do with the care. The services are a lot of help, but if Care Advantage had told the caregiver more about the case they could have sent someone else.

By WILLIAM M_4

My caregiver is wonderful from Care Advantage. Some of the people that they send me on weekends do not always show up, though. Care Advantage has made my life easier because my caregiver watches me while I exercise.

By FULCHER R

Care Advantage has very compassionate caregivers. Care Advantage is very helpful. They do things that I can't do for my husband.

October 18, 2017

By EMMA G_1

Care Advantage was really pleasant and tried to be helpful. Care Advantage made life better by giving me peace of mind knowing someone was with my mom while I was at work.

October 17, 2017

By WALLACE W

Care Advantage gave me a good companion. Care Advantage has helped the most by helping me take a shower.

October 16, 2017

By SANDRA W_3

Care Advantage is negligent when you need them. You call them and 95% the time they don't answer and they won't return calls. Care Advantage could have been more concerned about me when I got out of rehabilitation.

October 16, 2017

By YETTA S

Care Advantage has very caring caregivers and they are prompt in providing services. Care Advantage does an excellent job meeting my loved one's needs.

September 27, 2017

By TONY E

I would tell a friend I have had numerous companies and out of all of them Care Advantage is the best and the caregiver is the best I've ever had. My caregiver helps me to get up and get motivated every day. Usually I just say in bed and the motivation has been awesome.

September 21, 2017

By MARY L A

Care Advantage treats me nicely. Care Advantage makes life easier for me by helping me because I can't do much.

September 21, 2017

By KRISTEN H

I wouldn't recommend Care Advantage because it has to do with accommodating the hours I needed. I have little to no motor skills, so I can't cook. I can't flip things or stir things. I don't walk, and I can't push a vacuum.

By ROBERT G_3

We've been with Care Advantage for a couple years, and the care has been spotty. Usually we have trouble on the weekends with getting staffing. A lot of times they'll say they have a caregiver that is scheduled, and they usually don't show up. For the last five weekends, no one has showed up. If the caregivers don't show up, it's very impactful. I can't plan anything. There were times that my daughter would have an event and we would buy tickets, and we couldn't do it. The fact that they're not reliable is impactful. As far as an impact on Robert, having an aide is very positive.

By SHIRLEY L_3

I would tell someone that Care Advantage is wonderful and I love it. Care Advantage does everything. They help me take a shower or bath, cook my meals, and do everything that I ask.

By MELVIN S

I'd tell people that Care Advantage gave quality care and they were prompt. The service helped the most by giving quality care to my father.

August 25, 2017

By FRANCES B_2

Care Advantage is very friendly, attentive, and long lasting. One of the caregivers from Care Advantage saved my mother's life. She enjoys their company!

August 25, 2017

By PATRICIA T_2

Care Advantage doesn't send you the same caregiver on the weekends. Generally, they did a good job keeping the caregiver the same during the week. The services helped the most by being with my mother so that I could run errands. They kept my mother company.

By MARYLOU M. W

The caregiver that we have with Care Advantage is reliable. The office staff is not reliable and I have wanted to stop the service. The service of Care Advantage is very helpful with what my mother needs.

By GLENN O

Care Advantage kept losing the paperwork and the administration was not responsive. The services were distressing because the caregivers couldn't help me. The administration of Care Advantage could have squared away their paperwork and sent the caregivers. That would have made things a lot better.

By PATRICIA R_4

I would probably refer Care Advantage to others. However, my biggest issues are with caregivers that regularly don't show up for scheduled appointments, and the office staff is also difficult to communicate with over the weekends. The services with Care Advantage could improve by letting me know whether the caregiver is arriving this weekend. Additionally, calls to the local office result in a list of names of people without any indication of their department. I've requested that this be fixed, but no work has been done on this regard.

By Anonymous_474

Care Advantage should have had better communication and a more responsible staff to work with. My life was easier because there was someone with my loved one while I was at work, so I was not concerned about their safety.

By NIRMALA G

The caregivers that Care Advantage has sent have been okay, and some are not that great, but when I would call the office they would make sure to fix my problem. I don't have to take care of my sister anymore because of the caregivers.

July 31, 2017

By JANICE C

I would tell someone that the aid from Care Advantage is very good. They have helped me find the right caregiver for my mom. The caregiver from Care Advantage will bathe my mom, get her dressed, fix her meals, get her out to walk, and take her on wheelchair rides.

July 28, 2017

By LARRY H_6

Care Advantage provides excellent care and caregivers. The lady they send is very good. Care Advantage makes my life easier by actually caring for me. They are generally concerned about me.

July 27, 2017

By JANE A_1

Care Advantage has good workers and they are just a nice company. I don't have to do anything, the caregiver does it all.

July 26, 2017

By EVELYN W_5

We were happy with the services from Care Advantage, our caregiver missed quite often though. The service from Care Advantage was such a great help, it gave me great peace of mind.

July 21, 2017

By ROBERT E_3

Care Advantage is staffed very trying people who are courteous. The head nurse comes out to evaluate the care and is always on time. Care Advantage has made my life easier by being there for me and helping me in my time of need.

July 21, 2017

By MICHAEL J D

I would tell others that Care Advantage is such a good company because there have been only a couple of times the caregivers been late, but it isn't often. My loved one is very happy with the services. He likes all the caregivers that come in from Care Advantage.

By BEULLA ANNE M

Care Advantage should screen their employees. Care Advantage needs to improve their communication and the consistency with the quality of the caregivers.

By ELMER A

My current caregiver from Care Advantage has only been here twice. There are a few things that we have to work out together. The caregiver does what I want her to do and what I want her to continue to do.

By MICHELLE M_3

Care Advantage is dependable and the caregivers are good. We had a rocky start, but things have come together. The caregiver helps me and right now I have no complaints. The caregiver helps me get dressed and everything. My family isn't there all day so her being there in the morning is a big help.

May 19, 2015

By Vicky18

We use Care Advantage 4 hours every day. The staff is very good, and they care for my husband.

From Care Advantage - Chesapeake

Our Mission, our purpose, our duty...

Care Advantage companies are fully committed to enhancing the lives of our patients, our employees, and the communities we serve.

We are focused on delivering exceptional care to our patients in their residence. We will provide a nurturing environment for our team members to grow and excel. We vow to make a positive contribution in the communities we serve and will do so with passion, integrity, and care.

Our Vision

To become the leader in the healthcare industry by continually evaluating and improving the way we conduct ourselves, ensuring our patients always receive exceptional service and care.

Our Values

These are our values, they define us as a company. They are a source of inspiration as we lead the way to a brighter future for our company and all who depend on it. They support our mission of making the lives better for each and every patient we care for.

C

COMPASSION We care and we are passionate about what we do. We give our hearts to our patients, their families, and our employees.

A

ATTITUDE We maintain a positive attitude. We display a "can-do" approach as we perform our responsibilities and engage those responsibilities with hard work, honesty, and integrity.

R

RESPECT We cherish each other's diversity and opinion. We have a deep admiration for everyone's unique story, skill, and knowledge.

E

EXCELLENCE We vow to go above and beyond. We are committed to delivering excellence to our patients, our employees, and our communities.

Photos of Care Advantage - Chesapeake

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening