Right at Home Morris & Union Counties

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 26, 2017

By Wayne M_530898

I would refer Right at Home to others because we've had them for three years and they've given excellent service The services provided by Right at Home is done through a caregiver in whom I have confidence, and I don't have to worry about my mother.

September 21, 2017

By Denise S_527561

I would recommend Right at Home, but I have had difficulty in changing the schedule. The services help my mother because she has a caregiver that she loves. The caregiver is able to help her with hygiene.

September 13, 2017

By Siggi O_522858

I would tell someone that Right at Home is local and very good if you live in the Chattum area, that they give good advice, that they listen to your needs, that they work well with the elderly, and that they are willing to switch out caregivers in order to find a good match. The services keep my loved one busy during the day, provide him with friendship, get him out of the house, and help with the chores.

August 11, 2017

By Anonymous_510254

Right at Home was very helpful in setting up the care. The caregivers provide good care and are trustworthy. It is helpful that the caregiver is there with the client to make sure the client is safe and remind the client to take his medication.

August 09, 2017

By Bonnie M_508657

Right at Home's caregivers are dependable, cooperative, and my mom likes them. The service allows my mom to be in the home and not be placed in an institution.

July 27, 2017

By James T_502401

Right at Home gives good services and I was happy with everything they did. Right at Home was fine, and I know the people there. They made our lives easier by fulfilling the job.

July 21, 2017

By Constance B_499488

Right at Home is professional, flexible, always helpful, and accommodating. Right at Home made my life easier by having someone come and take care of me, which allows my daughter to go to work and not worry about me.

July 17, 2017

By Susan V.

You can depend on Right at Home for reliability on continuous coverage.

June 21, 2017

By Karen D_486115

Right at Home has provided us with a phenomenal nurse. She is amazing.

June 08, 2017

By Mary L_480929

Right at Home is dependable and flexible.

May 09, 2017

By Connie T_467690

The caregivers are the most qualified, and they are knowledgeable and compassionate.

April 25, 2017

By Lois R

We couldn't manage life without Right at Home.

April 20, 2017

By Rosemary F

I'm very independent and I don't like someone hovering around me all the time. Right at Home had to do that because they didn't want me to fall. Once I felt better I preferred to be alone, but I don't want this rating to reflect badly on Right at Home.

March 08, 2017

By Donna T

The service keeps her mind occupied. They do a lot of things together. If it wasn't for her caregiver, my mother-in-law's condition would probably be worse. The caregiver is like family.

March 08, 2017

By Sue V

I know that my loved one is safe with Right at Home, and I do not have to go over every day to help them.

February 27, 2017

By Anonymous

It is nice to have a caretaker who is strong. The services by Right at Home have also calmed me down because I know they are qualified to help and assist.

February 08, 2017

By Martha P

The services are meant to play with the client but they don't show up.
Dear Martha, we are so sorry to hear about your experience. It is important that our Caregivers follow the plan of care and are consistent. Our office staff will work directly with you to resolve any issues. Thank you for your business.

April 14, 2016

By Eric T.

The people from Right at Home were great and professional. The head of caregiving did an interview with us and was really great at helping the family work through taking care of my grandmother and making her feel comfortable. We require that the same caregiver comes in every day for four hours in the evening to make dinner for Grandmother, get her ready for bed, and make sure she is comfortable. The management is good and always available by phone. They're a little bit more expensive than other agencies, but I feel that it's worth it.

August 21, 2012

By amysacco1

Right At Home has provided us with professional, dedicated and experienced caregivers for my father-in-law over the course of the last 16 months. We are very pleased with their services and would highly recommend them as a homecare provider to anyone looking for quality caregivers for a loved one.

June 29, 2012

By Nest1

Right at Home took excellent care of my Grandmother who was living in Chatham, NJ with breathing issues and multiple infections. The office staff was so helpful with resources in the area for my Grandmother and they were all very hands on and proactive. Her Caregiver Judy eventually became a friend of hers. I would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone who has a family member going through a hard time, to make their quality of life much better.

From Right at Home Morris & Union Counties