Care Advantage Plus

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Care Advantage Plus

MAYA M_511580 August 15, 2017

Care Advantage had some people who were very caring, but we did have some few issues. The service does require staying on top of things. You really need to pay attention to make sure things happen correctly. Care Advantage had someone who could stay with the client overnight. That brought us peace.

Anonymous_511574 August 15, 2017

I would recommend Care Advantage because I've had good luck with them. I couldn't take care of my loved one without Care Advantage.

JAMES W_511572 August 15, 2017

Care Advantage helps me do essential activities for daily living that are necessary, and it provides a chance to have some companionship. I get the chance to associate with different people who live in my community, and my nursing care facility makes my social view a little broader.

JANE A_503987 July 31, 2017

Care Advantage is timely, and they're always able to get someone anytime I ask. I just don't need a lot of help so the service doesn't really help medically or anything.

FRANK C_502443 July 27, 2017

Care Advantage prepares the caregiver well. Care Advantage has made life easier by helping with things like preparing my lunch, taking clothes out of the dryer, and making the bed.

BRENDA H_500985 July 25, 2017

Care Advantage sent a great caregiver out to us. We were happy to see that the company was going to be able to do what we needed, but none of it worked out in the end. When the caregivers actually managed to come out, the services were fine. However, Care Advantage didn't inform us when the caregivers weren't going to be able to come to the house.

PETER N_497209 July 17, 2017

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage is a rip-off. I've had three different agencies and I haven't liked any of them. I would like Care Advantage to encourage the nurses to spend more time with their patients. They were very sub-par.

JEFFREY B_497194 July 17, 2017

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage is very dependable and punctual. Care Advantage is really helpful around the house.

About Care Advantage Plus

Care Advantage Plus is an in-home care provider serving Charlottesville, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage Plus offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.