Care Advantage Plus

Overview of Ratings

3.9

September 15, 2017

By ROXANA C_524827

I would refer Care Advantage to others because I like their responsiveness to my needs, and they have been able to provide someone when I needed them. The services provided me by Care Advantage have been very positive for me. The services are reliable and dependable, and the staff is responsive to me.

August 28, 2017

By ALICE G_517028

I would tell someone about Care Advantage because the caregivers are good, the office staff is responsive, and the prices are reasonable. Care Advantage has made life easier by having a caregiver five days a week who helps me get out of the house, and still keeps my loved one going.

August 24, 2017

By JOHNNIE S_515911

I would tell a friend that the majority of the caregivers from Care Advantage are cooperative and diligent. I am in a wheelchair so the services are helpful in a lot of ways.

By MAYA M_511580

Care Advantage had some people who were very caring, but we did have some few issues. The service does require staying on top of things. You really need to pay attention to make sure things happen correctly. Care Advantage had someone who could stay with the client overnight. That brought us peace.

By Anonymous_511574

I would recommend Care Advantage because I've had good luck with them. I couldn't take care of my loved one without Care Advantage.

By JAMES W_511572

Care Advantage helps me do essential activities for daily living that are necessary, and it provides a chance to have some companionship. I get the chance to associate with different people who live in my community, and my nursing care facility makes my social view a little broader.

July 31, 2017

By JANE A_503987

Care Advantage is timely, and they're always able to get someone anytime I ask. I just don't need a lot of help so the service doesn't really help medically or anything.

July 27, 2017

By FRANK C_502443

Care Advantage prepares the caregiver well. Care Advantage has made life easier by helping with things like preparing my lunch, taking clothes out of the dryer, and making the bed.

July 25, 2017

By BRENDA H_500985

Care Advantage sent a great caregiver out to us. We were happy to see that the company was going to be able to do what we needed, but none of it worked out in the end. When the caregivers actually managed to come out, the services were fine. However, Care Advantage didn't inform us when the caregivers weren't going to be able to come to the house.

July 17, 2017

By PETER N_497209

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage is a rip-off. I've had three different agencies and I haven't liked any of them. I would like Care Advantage to encourage the nurses to spend more time with their patients. They were very sub-par.

July 17, 2017

By JEFFREY B_497194

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage is very dependable and punctual. Care Advantage is really helpful around the house.

From Care Advantage Plus

Care Advantage Plus is an in-home care provider serving Charlottesville, VA and the surrounding area. Care Advantage Plus offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Care Advantage Plus