Care Advantage - Charlottesville

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 19, 2017

By ERIK H

Care Advantage sent me an excellent caregiver. Care Advantage takes care of my housework for me.

October 17, 2017

By SHIRLEY H_2

Care Advantage didn't have any caregivers to care for my mother in our area and I wasn't satisfied with them. My mother's caregivers did what they were supposed to when they were there for her. There were some times that Care Advantage didn't have any caregivers available to show up for my mother's shift.

October 17, 2017

By MARY P_6

The caregiver from Care Advantage was nice, showed up on time, and provided very professional service. The services didn't have a huge impact on me because I only had them one day.

September 27, 2017

By ANN B_3

I would tell someone about Care Advantage because they are great at responding and answering calls quickly, send me caregivers quickly and made sure that I got the ones I liked, and they are very accommodating. Care Advantage's helps me do so much because of my back problems.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_412

Care Advantage did what I needed done and took care of my loved one when I was out of town. We never had any problems with Care Advantage.

September 15, 2017

By ROXANA C

I would refer Care Advantage to others because I like their responsiveness to my needs, and they have been able to provide someone when I needed them. The services provided me by Care Advantage have been very positive for me. The services are reliable and dependable, and the staff is responsive to me.

August 28, 2017

By ALICE G_5

I would tell someone about Care Advantage because the caregivers are good, the office staff is responsive, and the prices are reasonable. Care Advantage has made life easier by having a caregiver five days a week who helps me get out of the house, and still keeps my loved one going.

August 24, 2017

By JOHNNIE S

I would tell a friend that the majority of the caregivers from Care Advantage are cooperative and diligent. I am in a wheelchair so the services are helpful in a lot of ways.

By MAYA M

Care Advantage had some people who were very caring, but we did have some few issues. The service does require staying on top of things. You really need to pay attention to make sure things happen correctly. Care Advantage had someone who could stay with the client overnight. That brought us peace.

By Anonymous_468

I would recommend Care Advantage because I've had good luck with them. I couldn't take care of my loved one without Care Advantage.

By JAMES W_7

Care Advantage helps me do essential activities for daily living that are necessary, and it provides a chance to have some companionship. I get the chance to associate with different people who live in my community, and my nursing care facility makes my social view a little broader.

July 31, 2017

By JANE A

Care Advantage is timely, and they're always able to get someone anytime I ask. I just don't need a lot of help so the service doesn't really help medically or anything.

July 27, 2017

By FRANK C_1

Care Advantage prepares the caregiver well. Care Advantage has made life easier by helping with things like preparing my lunch, taking clothes out of the dryer, and making the bed.

July 25, 2017

By BRENDA H_4

Care Advantage sent a great caregiver out to us. We were happy to see that the company was going to be able to do what we needed, but none of it worked out in the end. When the caregivers actually managed to come out, the services were fine. However, Care Advantage didn't inform us when the caregivers weren't going to be able to come to the house.

July 17, 2017

By PETER N

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage is a rip-off. I've had three different agencies and I haven't liked any of them. I would like Care Advantage to encourage the nurses to spend more time with their patients. They were very sub-par.

July 17, 2017

By JEFFREY B_1

I would tell a friend that Care Advantage is very dependable and punctual. Care Advantage is really helpful around the house.

From Care Advantage - Charlottesville

Our Mission, our purpose, our duty...

Care Advantage companies are fully committed to enhancing the lives of our patients, our employees, and the communities we serve.

We are focused on delivering exceptional care to our patients in their residence. We will provide a nurturing environment for our team members to grow and excel. We vow to make a positive contribution in the communities we serve and will do so with passion, integrity, and care.

Our Vision

To become the leader in the healthcare industry by continually evaluating and improving the way we conduct ourselves, ensuring our patients always receive exceptional service and care.

Our Values

These are our values, they define us as a company. They are a source of inspiration as we lead the way to a brighter future for our company and all who depend on it. They support our mission of making the lives better for each and every patient we care for.

C

COMPASSION We care and we are passionate about what we do. We give our hearts to our patients, their families, and our employees.

A

ATTITUDE We maintain a positive attitude. We display a "can-do" approach as we perform our responsibilities and engage those responsibilities with hard work, honesty, and integrity.

R

RESPECT We cherish each other's diversity and opinion. We have a deep admiration for everyone's unique story, skill, and knowledge.

E

EXCELLENCE We vow to go above and beyond. We are committed to delivering excellence to our patients, our employees, and our communities.

Photos of Care Advantage - Charlottesville

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening