Visiting Angels Charlotte, NC

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Charlotte, NC

4.5

December 02, 2017

By Brenda S_1

I like how Visiting Angels is very responsive, efficient, and compassionate. I don't use Visiting Angels all the time, but every time I do need them, they are there. They send a caregiver efficiently.

December 01, 2017

By Anonymous_13

Visiting Angels came to the house, they seemed thorough, and they were pleasant.

November 20, 2017

By Mrs S_2

I have good caregiver all the time from Visiting Angels. The caregivers from Visiting Angels have nice personalities and they cheer me up. They do not say no to anything and they provide good service.

November 07, 2017

By Ms. C_1

Visiting Angels was with both of my parents and I've used them for a long time. Visiting Angels makes my life easier by sending experienced people to our home that do what we ask.

November 01, 2017

By Mr J_1

Visiting Angels is reliable and dependable. I have also received good care from my caregivers. The services allow me to live life, because I am wheelchair bound, so the caregivers help me with personal care.

November 01, 2017

By Mrs. C_1

Visiting Angels is just an excellent company, cooperative with scheduling, and has good caregivers. Visiting Angels has made life easier by helping me with food prep, taking care of my animal and anything else I may need.

October 26, 2017

By Mrs S_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels because of how available they have been to me. Visiting Angels makes life easier by offering respite care for my mother. They are really just there to give me a break.

October 26, 2017

By Betty K_1

Visiting Angels is thorough and punctual. The caregivers' personalities are also very good. My caregiver from Visiting Angels makes life comfortable and easy.

October 18, 2017

By Mr M

We are satisfied with Visiting Angels care. Visiting Angels were just here to put Wanda to bed and get her up and ready for the day.

October 16, 2017

By Mr. P

I would tell a friend that I have never had any complaints in the years that I have used Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels has a positive impact on both mine and my husband's lives because we have had consistent caregivers that are a really good fit for us, and thy made the effort to do this for us

September 21, 2017

By Ms T

Visiting Angels gives me peace of mind, and they take care of my family as if I am there. Having Visiting Angels takes a load off my mind.

September 20, 2017

By Mrs. J_1

I have already referred someone to Visiting Angels. They have qualified caregivers who are dependable. The services allow me to work full time and it allows my loved one to maintain her lifestyle and quality of life.

September 05, 2017

By Mr. L_1

Visiting Angels is caring and personal with my father. The people that they employ are good, quality people. The services from Visiting Angels have made life easier by providing meals and socialization for my father. He is at the age where he doesn't eat if meals aren't prepared for him, so the key points of the services are the nourishment and socializing.

September 05, 2017

By Mrs S_3

I would tell someone about Visiting Angels because the caregivers are very mindful of what they are doing, seem to care a lot, and they do an excellent job. Visiting Angels has made life easier because they help me bathe and with other tasks that I need done.

August 04, 2017

By Mrs M

Visiting Angels is on the ball, and they have taken care of everything that has come along. The caregivers seem to be well-versed in the services that we need. The housework that the caregivers do around the house is a big help for me and my husband.

August 03, 2017

By Mr R

Visiting Angels has different people coming in all the time. Visiting Angels could make things easier for me if they have the same caregiver for each period.

August 01, 2017

By Mrs F

Visiting Angels had caregivers who gave quality care to their clients. Visiting Angels was able to give me a PT test, which was extremely important to me.

July 27, 2017

By Ms K_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels to others because of the professionalism of their caregiving staff. The services allow the client to get her hygiene needs met while still being able to live in home.

July 14, 2017

By Ms M_1

Visiting Angels is reliable and caring. The services helped the most by giving us peace of mind. The caregivers didn't do any real care.

July 11, 2017

By Ms K_2

I would say that it is a relief to have someone taking care of my parents. Visiting Angels are there. I cannot be there because I work, they look after them and give good socialization.

July 07, 2017

By Mr J_2

Visiting Angels is reliable and they give excellent services. Visiting Angels helped by giving me time to run errands. That is the main reason why I have them.

July 06, 2017

By Mr H_2

Visiting Angels is very organized in their scheduling and in making sure their caregivers are here when they say they will be here. We have routinely had caregivers who show compassion and who are well-schooled in the tasks they are supposed to do. Visiting Angels' services allow me to get out and continue on with some things in life, which is extremely important to my physical and mental health.

June 21, 2017

By Ms. J_1

Visiting Angels was great and really helped us out when we needed it.. It kept our minds at ease knowing someone was there with him. Visiting Angels made our lives easier by knowing someone was there with him because we weren't there all the time, and he was getting meals and was getting out of bed at least once a day.

June 02, 2017

By Ms L

Visiting Angels is a good service and I like the caregiver we have now. Visiting Angels is able to stimulate my mom and keeps her more active, which helps her mentally and physically.

June 02, 2017

By Ms L_1

My dad is getting excellent care from Visiting Angels and from the caregiver. The caregiver keeps my dad from falling in the shower.

May 03, 2017

By Brenda S_3

Visiting Angels is a very professionally run company and overall just a great organization. Visiting Angels only helps me about only about once a month and have provided great care to help the client if he needs anything.

May 01, 2017

By Mrs. C_2

Visiting Angels is very accommodating in trying to find the right caregiver to help me. They offer good care and good companionship. The caregivers from Visiting Angels cook for me, help with my showers, and help me take care of my dog.

April 19, 2017

By Mrs D

I have had good results with Visiting Angels. I have had wonderful caregivers. My caregiver takes care of all the laundry, and she comes in and gets busy. She is a wonderful help.

April 13, 2017

By Anonymous_613

Some of the caregivers were good, but we were not satisfied with half of them. Some caregivers were on their phones when they should have been caring for my loved one. My loved one fell when the caregiver was there.

By Anonymous_616

I had a really good caregiver from Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels knew what they were supposed to do, but they just came in and sat around. I sort of resented that.

By Mr. L_2

I've had good results with Visiting Angels because they're easy to deal with, and friendly. Our caregiver with Visiting Angels only comes in once a week, so that's why I'd give it a lower rating; it has nothing to do with the quality of care.

By Mrs S_4

Visiting Angels provided us with excellent service. I was able to have a little bit of freedom because of Visiting Angels.

March 01, 2017

By Karen L_5

Visiting Angels can provide care for their loved one if they need to be out of town and can't be with them. The services are just a couple hours a week, so it hasn't made too much of an impact. If we could find one person consistently, I think that would help.

February 03, 2017

By Mr J_4

If I knew someone that needed help, I would recommend Visiting Angels. I am 90 years old and not able to care for my wife by myself, so the services were a big help.

February 03, 2017

By Laura J_3

Visiting Angels has been reliable, very easy, and comfortable with working. The services have given me the freedom to be able to leave the client and know that he is cared for.

February 02, 2017

By Ms J_1

I don't have any complaints with Visiting Angels at all. The caregivers are proficient and polite. They do a very good job. All I have my caregivers do is give me a bath. They do a very good job of that, and are as good as the caregivers I would have in a hospital.

February 01, 2017

By Ms. M_2

I have recommended Visiting Angels to other people in my area. I have found that Visiting Angels will do just about anything to meet my mother's needs. The services have helped to make my mother more confident. I feel with my mother receiving the services it is a win-win situation.

January 11, 2017

By Mr J_5

I would tell an interested friend that Visiting Angels has a flexible schedule. The services have helped the most by providing someone to help prepare healthy meals for Jerry.

January 10, 2017

By Ms. M_3

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to many of my friends. They responded instantly to my requests. The care took a big load off my shoulders, especially at night. The caregivers were able to take care of the client when he got up in the middle of the night.

By Mrs. T_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels for home care because the quality of care was excellent. We were pleased with the caregivers and all of the services. I really liked that Visiting Angels was quick to respond and find a caregiver with in a 24-hour notice. The services were able to help Madelyn's confidence and her ability to help her see when she had cataract surgery.

By Mr H_3

I would tell others that Visiting Angels works very hard with you to schedule recurring caregivers. They are very timely with schedule changes, which always happens from time to time. Our care with Visiting Angels is 24/7 in the home, so there's a loving, caring attitude. It has a big impact on lifting her spirits.

By Mrs D_2

Visiting Angels is always on time, very friendly, helpful, and professional. They do whatever I ask them to do. The services from Visiting Angels provides me with a break, and it is a blessing.

September 14, 2016

By Becky084465

We did use Visiting Angels, and I was not impressed with them at all. They said they were bonded and everybody was a CNA and all that. Well, I have a friend that works for the one in Belmont and she’s not a CNA. All they gave us when they started was a pamphlet. We used them for about a month. And then one lady came one time when my mother had company, and she said, “Ok, so I’m going to get lunch.” She left for 2 hours, and I didn’t know lunch hour was included in it. And then the visitors that were visiting my mother told me about it, so I called them and said, “Do not send that lady back.” She was rude to the guests and she announced that she needed her lunch hour. Their billing was by mail. It didn’t seem like they had much communication capability. They need to use better technology to communicate, and their assessment of their client could be better.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels