Visiting Angels | Charlotte, NC

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Charlotte, NC

Karen L March 01, 2017

The services are just a couple hours a week, so it hasn't made too much of an impact. If we could find one person consistently, I think that would help.

Mr J February 03, 2017

Laura J February 03, 2017

The services have given me the freedom to be able to leave the client and know that he is cared for.

Ms J February 02, 2017

All I have my caregivers do is give me a bath. They do a very good job of that, and are as good as the caregivers I would have in a hospital.

Ms. M February 01, 2017

Mr J January 11, 2017

Ms. M January 10, 2017

Mrs. T January 03, 2017

The services were able to help Madelyn's confidence and her ability to help her see when she had cataract surgery.

Mr H January 03, 2017

Our care with Visiting Angels is 24/7 in the home, so there's a loving, caring attitude. It has a big impact on lifting her spirits.

Mrs D January 03, 2017

Becky084465 September 14, 2016

We did use Visiting Angels, and I was not impressed with them at all. They said they were bonded and everybody was a CNA and all that. Well, I have a friend that works for the one in Belmont and she’s not a CNA. All they gave us when they started was a pamphlet. We used them for about a month. And then one lady came one time when my mother had company, and she said, “Ok, so I’m going to get lunch.” She left for 2 hours, and I didn’t know lunch hour was included in it. And then the visitors that were visiting my mother told me about it, so I called them and said, “Do not send that lady back.” She was rude to the guests and she announced that she needed her lunch hour. Their billing was by mail. It didn’t seem like they had much communication capability. They need to use better technology to communicate, and their assessment of their client could be better.

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels