Visiting Angels | Charlotte, NC

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Charlotte, NC

Laura J February 03, 2017

Visiting Angels has been reliable, very easy, and comfortable with working.

Ms J February 02, 2017

I don't have any complaints with Visiting Angels at all. The caregivers are proficient and polite. They do a very good job.

Ms. M February 01, 2017

I have recommended Visiting Angels to other people in my area. I have found that Visiting Angels will do just about anything to meet my mother's needs.

Mr J January 11, 2017

I would tell an interested friend that Visiting Angels has a flexible schedule.

Ms. M January 10, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to many of my friends. They responded instantly to my requests.

Mrs. T January 03, 2017

I would recommend Visiting Angels for home care because the quality of care was excellent. We were pleased with the caregivers and all of the services. I really liked that Visiting Angels was quick to respond and find a caregiver with in a 24-hour notice.

Mr H January 03, 2017

I would tell others that Visiting Angels works very hard with you to schedule recurring caregivers. They are very timely with schedule changes, which always happens from time to time.

Mrs D January 03, 2017

Visiting Angels is always on time, very friendly, helpful, and professional. They do whatever I ask them to do.

Becky084465 September 14, 2016

We did use Visiting Angels, and I was not impressed with them at all. They said they were bonded and everybody was a CNA and all that. Well, I have a friend that works for the one in Belmont and she’s not a CNA. All they gave us when they started was a pamphlet. We used them for about a month. And then one lady came one time when my mother had company, and she said, “Ok, so I’m going to get lunch.” She left for 2 hours, and I didn’t know lunch hour was included in it. And then the visitors that were visiting my mother told me about it, so I called them and said, “Do not send that lady back.” She was rude to the guests and she announced that she needed her lunch hour. Their billing was by mail. It didn’t seem like they had much communication capability. They need to use better technology to communicate, and their assessment of their client could be better.

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels