Visiting Angels | Charlotte, NC

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Charlotte, NC

Ms. J_486695 June 21, 2017

Visiting Angels was great and really helped us out when we needed it.. It kept our minds at ease knowing someone was there with him.

Ms L_478112 June 02, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good service and I like the caregiver we have now.

Ms L_478093 June 02, 2017

My dad is getting excellent care from Visiting Angels and from the caregiver.

Brenda S_464928 May 04, 2017

Visiting Angels is a very professionally run company and overall just a great organization.

Mrs. C_463293 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels is very accommodating in trying to find the right caregiver to help me. They offer good care and good companionship.

Mrs D April 19, 2017

I have had good results with Visiting Angels. I have had wonderful caregivers.

Anonymous April 13, 2017

Some of the caregivers were good, but we were not satisfied with half of them. Some caregivers were on their phones when they should have been caring for my loved one.

Anonymous March 17, 2017

I had a really good caregiver from Visiting Angels.

Mr. L March 17, 2017

Our caregiver with Visiting Angels only comes in once a week, so that's why I'd give it a lower rating; it has nothing to do with the quality of care.

Mrs S March 17, 2017

I was able to have a little bit of freedom because of Visiting Angels.

Karen L March 01, 2017

The services are just a couple hours a week, so it hasn't made too much of an impact. If we could find one person consistently, I think that would help.

Mr J February 03, 2017

If I knew someone that needed help, I would recommend Visiting Angels.

Laura J February 03, 2017

The services have given me the freedom to be able to leave the client and know that he is cared for.

Ms J February 02, 2017

All I have my caregivers do is give me a bath. They do a very good job of that, and are as good as the caregivers I would have in a hospital.

Ms. M February 01, 2017

I have recommended Visiting Angels to other people in my area. I have found that Visiting Angels will do just about anything to meet my mother's needs.

Mr J January 11, 2017

I would tell an interested friend that Visiting Angels has a flexible schedule.

Ms. M January 10, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to many of my friends. They responded instantly to my requests.

Mrs. T January 03, 2017

The services were able to help Madelyn's confidence and her ability to help her see when she had cataract surgery.

Mr H January 03, 2017

Our care with Visiting Angels is 24/7 in the home, so there's a loving, caring attitude. It has a big impact on lifting her spirits.

Mrs D January 03, 2017

Visiting Angels is always on time, very friendly, helpful, and professional. They do whatever I ask them to do.

Becky084465 September 14, 2016

We did use Visiting Angels, and I was not impressed with them at all. They said they were bonded and everybody was a CNA and all that. Well, I have a friend that works for the one in Belmont and she’s not a CNA. All they gave us when they started was a pamphlet. We used them for about a month. And then one lady came one time when my mother had company, and she said, “Ok, so I’m going to get lunch.” She left for 2 hours, and I didn’t know lunch hour was included in it. And then the visitors that were visiting my mother told me about it, so I called them and said, “Do not send that lady back.” She was rude to the guests and she announced that she needed her lunch hour. Their billing was by mail. It didn’t seem like they had much communication capability. They need to use better technology to communicate, and their assessment of their client could be better.

About Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels