Visiting Angels Charlotte, NC

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 21, 2017

By Ms T_527238

Visiting Angels gives me peace of mind, and they take care of my family as if I am there. Having Visiting Angels takes a load off my mind.

September 20, 2017

By Mrs. J_527069

I have already referred someone to Visiting Angels. They have qualified caregivers who are dependable. The services allow me to work full time and it allows my loved one to maintain her lifestyle and quality of life.

September 05, 2017

By Mr. L_519551

Visiting Angels is caring and personal with my father. The people that they employ are good, quality people. The services from Visiting Angels have made life easier by providing meals and socialization for my father. He is at the age where he doesn't eat if meals aren't prepared for him, so the key points of the services are the nourishment and socializing.

September 05, 2017

By Mrs S_519549

I would tell someone about Visiting Angels because the caregivers are very mindful of what they are doing, seem to care a lot, and they do an excellent job. Visiting Angels has made life easier because they help me bathe and with other tasks that I need done.

August 04, 2017

By Mrs M_506728

Visiting Angels is on the ball, and they have taken care of everything that has come along. The caregivers seem to be well-versed in the services that we need. The housework that the caregivers do around the house is a big help for me and my husband.

August 03, 2017

By Mr R_506172

Visiting Angels has different people coming in all the time. Visiting Angels could make things easier for me if they have the same caregiver for each period.

August 01, 2017

By Mrs F_504823

Visiting Angels had caregivers who gave quality care to their clients. Visiting Angels was able to give me a PT test, which was extremely important to me.

July 27, 2017

By Ms K_502280

I would recommend Visiting Angels to others because of the professionalism of their caregiving staff. The services allow the client to get her hygiene needs met while still being able to live in home.

July 14, 2017

By Ms M_495989

Visiting Angels is reliable and caring. The services helped the most by giving us peace of mind. The caregivers didn't do any real care.

July 11, 2017

By Ms K_494351

I would say that it is a relief to have someone taking care of my parents. Visiting Angels are there. I cannot be there because I work, they look after them and give good socialization.

July 07, 2017

By Mr J_492939

Visiting Angels is reliable and they give excellent services. Visiting Angels helped by giving me time to run errands. That is the main reason why I have them.

July 06, 2017

By Mr H_491995

Visiting Angels is very organized in their scheduling and in making sure their caregivers are here when they say they will be here. We have routinely had caregivers who show compassion and who are well-schooled in the tasks they are supposed to do. Visiting Angels' services allow me to get out and continue on with some things in life, which is extremely important to my physical and mental health.

June 21, 2017

By Ms. J_486695

Visiting Angels was great and really helped us out when we needed it.. It kept our minds at ease knowing someone was there with him.

June 02, 2017

By Ms L_478112

Visiting Angels is a good service and I like the caregiver we have now.

June 02, 2017

By Ms L_478093

My dad is getting excellent care from Visiting Angels and from the caregiver.

May 04, 2017

By Brenda S_464928

Visiting Angels is a very professionally run company and overall just a great organization.

May 01, 2017

By Mrs. C_463293

Visiting Angels is very accommodating in trying to find the right caregiver to help me. They offer good care and good companionship.

April 19, 2017

By Mrs D

I have had good results with Visiting Angels. I have had wonderful caregivers.

April 13, 2017

By Anonymous

Some of the caregivers were good, but we were not satisfied with half of them. Some caregivers were on their phones when they should have been caring for my loved one.

By Anonymous

I had a really good caregiver from Visiting Angels.

By Mr. L

Our caregiver with Visiting Angels only comes in once a week, so that's why I'd give it a lower rating; it has nothing to do with the quality of care.

By Mrs S

I was able to have a little bit of freedom because of Visiting Angels.

March 01, 2017

By Karen L

The services are just a couple hours a week, so it hasn't made too much of an impact. If we could find one person consistently, I think that would help.

February 03, 2017

By Mr J

If I knew someone that needed help, I would recommend Visiting Angels.

February 03, 2017

By Laura J

The services have given me the freedom to be able to leave the client and know that he is cared for.

February 02, 2017

By Ms J

All I have my caregivers do is give me a bath. They do a very good job of that, and are as good as the caregivers I would have in a hospital.

February 01, 2017

By Ms. M

I have recommended Visiting Angels to other people in my area. I have found that Visiting Angels will do just about anything to meet my mother's needs.

January 11, 2017

By Mr J

I would tell an interested friend that Visiting Angels has a flexible schedule.

January 10, 2017

By Ms. M

I have already recommended Visiting Angels to many of my friends. They responded instantly to my requests.

By Mrs. T

The services were able to help Madelyn's confidence and her ability to help her see when she had cataract surgery.

By Mr H

Our care with Visiting Angels is 24/7 in the home, so there's a loving, caring attitude. It has a big impact on lifting her spirits.

By Mrs D

Visiting Angels is always on time, very friendly, helpful, and professional. They do whatever I ask them to do.

September 14, 2016

By Becky084465

We did use Visiting Angels, and I was not impressed with them at all. They said they were bonded and everybody was a CNA and all that. Well, I have a friend that works for the one in Belmont and she’s not a CNA. All they gave us when they started was a pamphlet. We used them for about a month. And then one lady came one time when my mother had company, and she said, “Ok, so I’m going to get lunch.” She left for 2 hours, and I didn’t know lunch hour was included in it. And then the visitors that were visiting my mother told me about it, so I called them and said, “Do not send that lady back.” She was rude to the guests and she announced that she needed her lunch hour. Their billing was by mail. It didn’t seem like they had much communication capability. They need to use better technology to communicate, and their assessment of their client could be better.

From Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels is an in-home care provider serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels