Homewatch CareGivers Serving Charlotte and Mecklenburg County

Contact Now

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Charlotte and Mecklenburg County

Judith Moran February 15, 2017

I am completely pleased with my care with Iris she has been extremely helpful and caring she's been a lifesaver to me.

Thank you for your kind review. I hope you will not mind if we share your compliment with Iris. We at Homewatch CareGivers think we have excellent caregivers, and we work hard to invest in their training.

tv22 February 15, 2017

We've been using Homewatch for some time now. A couple of people they sent didn't work out and were promptly replaced. Then we started working with Iris and she has been fantastic. My wife has a lot of needs and Iris is patient with her and handles her needs very well. Also, they go above and beyond, being flexible in scheduling when our schedule forces different needs and recently when I was in the hospital they arranged for additional services to care for my wife. We are very pleased with Homewatch!

Lamarick February 15, 2017

I do not have anything bad to say about this company. They are the best! My mother is in good hand with them. Love the company.

sroth313 February 14, 2017

I was a RN since 1977 and NEVER thought that I would be on the receiving end of needing care in my 50's. My Caregivers givers treat me with dignity and respect. To be honest, I love being around them, they are fun , always smile and make us happy. They are very knowledgeable with certain common disease processes and can help deal with them if it is in their job description. If I have a problem I want them at my side. I trust them, they are very supportive. and kind.

tyler February 12, 2017

Homewatch staff have given care for approximately for one year . The staff are caring and professional. My wife has Parkinsons and she requires extra care. homewatch has provided the extra care If and when minor problems occur , Tiffany and Shelia have responded and resolved the problem in a timely manor, I would recommend homewatch should you need care for your self or a loved one

Thank you for your kind words about and confidence in Homewatch CareGivers. We are privileged to work with such wonderful families like yours.

The Sandman February 08, 2017

There may come a time when you may need to have some assistance in your everyday chores. If there comes a time when you are in need of assistance l do recommend HomeWatchCareGivers of Charlotte, N.C.. I' have been a client with them for many years and l thank them for the caring they have for me.......Wayne

Thank you for your vote of confidence for Homewatch CareGivers of Charlotte. We value you as our client and will work hard to meet your needs and expectations.

Homwat February 07, 2017

I am very pleased with Homwatch Caregivers. Their staff and employees are very helpful and considerate and I always see them as caring people. I've never seen them with moody attitudes, They always seem to want to help with any request that i may have had concerning my mom. One of the employees didn't mind at all helping my mom find her charger for her phone because I wasn't able to speak with her or making sure her television is working properly. I've never had an issue with Homewatch Caregivers and I think they go the extra mile if you ask me. The Operations Manger Sheila Lowery has been very helpful to me and my family caring for my mom. Keep up the good work Sheila. Thank you!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We thoroughly enjoy supporting your mother and working with your family.

Marilyn Wilds-Barnes February 07, 2017

Homewatch CareGivers is an excellent care provider agency who has given me and my family the best possible support. The CNA's, nursing staff and support team in the office will provide your family comfort you will need as you move forward in a new phase of life!

Thank you for your review. It is our great joy to work with families like yours.

jo-lin February 07, 2017

Good experience. Sheila and Tiffany always willing to help and understanding of needed changes. Sitters very pleasant. mother-in-law did not like big talkers and this was honored.

Thank you for you feedback. We work hard on behalf of our clients and families, and it is gratifying every time someone finds our services helpful.

SuzanneKarr January 31, 2017

I have used this agency for a little over 2 years. The only reason is because my mothers main sitter is a jewel and a perfect fit for my mother. I have informed the agency that this woman is the only reason the halve a client. If she go especially so do I. The last year has been ok since she has been in a nursing center and her sitters are there from right after breakfast to after lunch. When my mother was in her home, I had many problems that were rarely addressed properly. The main being punctuality. Coming last and in some cases leaving a much as an hour early. I know this because I have a timed lock on the front door ( originally to make sure my mother did not wonder out). Plus watchful neighbors saw one lady always leaving early. Billing needs to improve. Every week I receive 3 sheets of paper with charges. I asked it to be emailed to me without success. When I asked for an annual statement for the year, for taxes, I got a list of 52 weeks worked and the payment for each week. N o total for the year. This agency needs to get with the time and get automated..

Thank you for choosing Homewatch Caregivers. We are glad that your mother's current caregiver is a good match and that you are pleased with her. Improving our operations and recruiting quality caregivers are our top priorities. Thank you for your feedback.

Lodge January 30, 2017

Other

I have been working with Home Watch to care for our residents at the lodge for over a year now, they are very good at what they do, response to residents and family well, had no complaints voiced in this period. Thank You Home Watch and keep the good work.

Alice22 April 30, 2014

Try 'em and you will like them. I don't know what to do without you!

Linda91204650 April 30, 2014

The office staff and nurse have been very helpful and informative as we have begun this process. Pleasant in demeanor and always willing to help. The sitters we have had are very satisfactory. They listen and carry suggestions for my mother-in-law that make this adjustment more plaesing for her.

Bruce15 April 30, 2014

There may be a time when you or someone in your family will need care from a health care agency. When that time comes I highly recommend and do endorse, Homewatch Caregivers of Charlotte, NC. I personally have been with them many years and I am still completely satisfied. The management staff and owner are a pleasure for me to be associated with for they are as one to serve you to their best ability. I'm sure if you meet with the Homewatch caregivers of Charlotte, NC, you will see the caring that they do have above the standard measure.

jpm1960k March 10, 2014

Homewatch has been providing my father care since October 2013. My father has advanced stage three parkinson's and has very limited mobility and needs daily consistent care primarily in the mornings and evenings.

Sheila, our case coordinator along with the staff that we have used to take care of my dad have been excellent to work with and in the care of my dad.

Thanks again, for being the outstanding group of people you are.

Jim

mb24 March 06, 2014

I've been more than pleased with all the services provided to me and my family. Everyone has been prompt, professional and efficient and the caregiver has been a joy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Homewatch to anyone needing care for a family member

crystal12 December 21, 2010

Peace of mind

I am more than pleased with the care my mother has recieved from the staff at Homewatch caregivers. It has been a difficult journey dealing with the loss of a parent's memory, but knowing that someone is there to make sure she is safe means everything to our family. The office staff is always so helpful, and the aides have become more like family to us. I would highly recommend Homewatchh caregivers to anyone who is in need of safe, reliable assistance for any loved one.

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Charlotte and Mecklenburg County

Homewatch CareGivers of Charlotte has provided care for seniors and families for 17 years. We have currently served over 3,000 families in the greater Charlotte area. While our services are supportive and non-medical, all of our care to clients is supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN). Our agency enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Charlotte and Mecklenburg County

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 15 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening