BrightStar Care Union Co

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 11, 2017

By John M_12

I feel very comfortable the way BrightStar Care approaches my father. They are well trained to deal with seniors who have dementia or Alzheimer's. I trust the caregiver that comes to my house from BrightStar Care and feel 100% comfortable with them.

August 10, 2017

By Johnnie Lee T

BrightStar Care does a good job and I have no problems with them. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because they have been able to help me with the condition that I have.

July 24, 2017

By Rosanell "Nell" R

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they act rapidly on any concerns that I have. The caregivers are very nice as well. BrightStar Care is willing to do things that help me.

July 24, 2017

By Alice N_1

BrightStar Care does everything that needs to be done. The services help me get sleep while the client is up at night.

July 12, 2017

By Anonymous_537

BrightStar Care did an excellent job. I only had BrightStar Care for a few days and they did everything I asked them to do.

From BrightStar Care Union Co

BrightStar Care Union Co is an in-home care provider serving Charlotte, NC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Union Co offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Union Co