In Home Care Services near Charlotte, North Carolina
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 55 reviews for Charlotte In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
Charlotte, North Carolina
41 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
Article: Compare senior residential care facilities such as assisted living, nursing homes, and independent living to see which one's best for your loved one's needs.
How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
Article: Losing the ability to drive is difficult and limiting for seniors. Find out about alternate transportation options for older adults who don't drive.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own