BrightStar Care of Charleston

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 23, 2017

By Jan C_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the young lady they sent over was fantastic to work with and took good care of my mother-in-law. The impact was tremendous. The caregivers that filled in were just as fantastic as the normal one.

October 19, 2017

By Mary S_5

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care's caregivers are wonderful, but there have been inconsistencies in the care. We have a revolving door of caregivers and are always getting new people. My daughter requires constant care and observation. The services allow me to move around the house and get things done.

October 19, 2017

By Gil L

BrightStar Care was professional, reasonable, and usually reliable. The services helped because there was some medication intervention.

October 17, 2017

By Susan H_6

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because we've had several people over, and they have all been excellent. Also, the office is good at making changes and sending people last minute. BrightStar Care has had a good impact on Ed's life because he is able to get out several times a week, and this also gives him socialization.

October 13, 2017

By JoAn H_1

BrightStar Care is very professional. They do what needs to be done. BrightStar Care is great with us. They do everything that we ask to be done. The caregiver takes care of our needs.

September 29, 2017

By Anonymous_360

BrightStar Care charged me double than what they should have three different. The care from BrightStar Care helped me, but after my experience I would not want them again.

September 27, 2017

By Anonymous_359

BrightStar Care accommodates changing needs of clients. BrightStar Care helps me care for the client.

September 27, 2017

By June T

I would tell others that the BrightStar Care owners care, but when dealing with the aides, I've only had one good out of four so far. The caregivers are supposed to come in, help June get up and give her a shower. They are also supposed to get her breakfast, clean her room and bathroom. They should keep her entertained, but some of the caregivers don't do all of this.

September 22, 2017

By Susan H_8

I already have recommended BrightStar Care because the home health aids have been wonderful. They all seem to be well trained and the company seems well organized. BrightStar Care has made Ed's life easier because they help with therapy homework and play games to challenge him.

September 22, 2017

By Arlene F

BrightStar Care is on time, and is caring. BrightStar Care's services allow me to be able to leave my mother and feel comfortable about it.

September 19, 2017

By Moses T

BrightStar Care is a good agency because the caregivers are wonderful people, and they get along with my loved one. The BrightStar Care caregiver does things that I couldn't do.

From BrightStar Care of Charleston

BrightStar Care of Charleston is an in-home care provider serving Charleston, SC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Charleston offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Charleston