BrightStar Care of Charleston

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Charleston

September 22, 2017

By Susan H_528054

I already have recommended BrightStar Care because the home health aids have been wonderful. They all seem to be well trained and the company seems well organized. BrightStar Care has made Ed's life easier because they help with therapy homework and play games to challenge him.

September 22, 2017

By Arlene F_528041

BrightStar Care is on time, and is caring. BrightStar Care's services allow me to be able to leave my mother and feel comfortable about it.

September 19, 2017

By Moses T_525605

BrightStar Care is a good agency because the caregivers are wonderful people, and they get along with my loved one. The BrightStar Care caregiver does things that I couldn't do.

From BrightStar Care of Charleston

BrightStar Care of Charleston is an in-home care provider serving Charleston, SC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Charleston offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Charleston