Cherished Companions Home Care

Contact Now

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Cherished Companions Home Care

Bernice W_492598 July 07, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care has provided me with good help, and they are cooperative to my needs. Cherished Companions Home Care has helped me the most by doing household chores for me.

Karen S_492352 July 06, 2017

Some of the caregivers were excellent while others were not as good. Cherished Companions Home Care could have given me a schedule of what caregivers were coming on different days.

Deborah S_491615 July 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care sent us a caregiver, and she's wonderful. She comes and is upbeat with my husband, and will do laundry for him. The services from Cherished Companions Home Care have helped me tremendously because I can get out of the house to do things, since I can't leave my husband alone.

Madonna H_491614 July 05, 2017

I am very happy with Cherished Companions Home Care, my caregiver works really hard. Th services from Cherished Companions Home Care are very important to me, I have to have them to function.

Richard P_491609 July 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is very dependable and they care about their patients. Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is a big help with my parents.

loretta d_491425 July 05, 2017

The caregiver I have now is wonderful. She is patient and does her job well.

Terri S_491411 July 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care is very responsive, and the caregiver is great. Cherished Companions Home Care helps by providing a nursing home and giving comfort to Doris.

Jennie T_491410 July 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care has some wonderful people. We enjoyed their services. We were able to have the same caregiver for two and a half years. She knew what to do for my loved one.

Charles S_482149 June 13, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care is thorough, compassionate, complete, and very well done.

Milena S_480923 June 08, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care is high priced like all other agencies. I have had some good and bad experiences with some caregivers from Cherished Companions Home Care.

Kenneth P_480693 June 08, 2017

The regular caregiver from Cherished Companions Home Care is a peach and we love her.

Julie M_480141 June 07, 2017

I've had great experiences with Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC.

Maureen H_479915 June 07, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is very reliable and affordable.

Anthony C_479449 June 06, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care has made life easier by doing whatever I want them to do.

Polly M_479264 June 06, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care is reliable.

Mary E_479192 June 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care sends excellent caregivers to your home.

Anonymous_478581 June 05, 2017

I am less likely to recommend Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC because we have some very bad experiences with a couple of the caregivers.

Darlene P_478578 June 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care is very professional and attentive to detail. They will also never make you wait for a phone call back.

Gene a_478563 June 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is reliable. The aide is attentive to Betty.

Lillian R_478561 June 05, 2017

I would tell someone that I have been very, very pleased with both of my caregivers. They don't come and go very quickly either, I have had them for quite a while. Cherished Companions Home Care doesn't change caregivers frequently.

Tyrone F_468504 May 11, 2017

I would tell people that Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC's caregivers have been great, but initially there was not any consistency of caregivers. After talking with the office, I was able to get one person to come for five of the days and someone else for the weekends.

Todd S_467761 May 10, 2017

The caregivers from Cherished Companions Home Care care about their clients. They were distraught when one of the clients passed away because they had a strong connection with her.

Howard B_467142 May 09, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care has some great caregivers, but some need some improvement.

Susan L_467081 May 09, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is very good about staying in touch. Most of the girls can handle their work here, but some of the girls cannot.

Alan I_467066 May 09, 2017

We have had a good experience with Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC. I have had nothing to complain about. I have been happy with the caregiver, services, and their responsiveness.

Laurie H_466693 May 08, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is very caring and they work with me on every level.

Georgette H_466433 May 08, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care is a very nice company and helps my dad.

Sharon M_466432 May 08, 2017

I would tell someone that Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is very professional, and they found a very good caregiver for us who my husband is getting along with very well. I also think their pricing is fair.

Constance (Connie) F_466429 May 08, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC's staff is wonderful.

Eugene C_466412 May 08, 2017

My caregiver from Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC is always on time and always ready to work. She helps me out with everything I want.

Christine A_466118 May 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care is knowledgeable and very friendly. They answer all the questions I have, and they do what I request.

Anonymous_466008 May 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC has made me very pleased. I'm impressed with the way they work. When I've had a problem at the last minute, they are awfully good at finding someone else to come. If someone doesn't do well, they listen to me and my complaints.

Thelma W_465977 May 05, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care was reliable and I would choose them again.

Rick D_465665 May 05, 2017

We've had a number of caregivers from Cherished Companions Home Care, and most have them have been very compassionate and caring.

Nora D_465655 May 05, 2017

I like everybody at Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC. They are wonderful!

Ron J_463241 May 01, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care has people who are very good, very caring, and they do an excellent job.

John M April 28, 2017

The services have made my life easier because they do a lot of things that I can't do in the house.

Bill and Phyllis W April 28, 2017

We wouldn't be where we are right now without the services from Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC.

Carol W April 28, 2017

My caregiver knows all of the problems I have and helps relieve all of those problems. She drives me places where I need to go.

Amy K April 28, 2017

There are some times when the client gets upset, but it has been great having the caregiver there to help. Her help really frees me up so I am not constantly taking care of the client, my job, my things, and my husband.

Barb A April 28, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC took really good care of the client and that really helped me out. It would have been more helpful if the caregiver had answered hospice's phone calls.

Linda S April 28, 2017

The services give a little relief to my niece who lives with the client.

Dorothy T April 28, 2017

The services help me to take a bath, do my laundry, and sweep and dust to keep the house looking tidy.

Barbara L April 28, 2017

The most helpful part of the services is that my caregiver does things for me that I cannot do for myself, like shopping and changing my bed.

Alan B March 27, 2017

The caregivers were attentive to my dad.

Barry S March 21, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC was dependable and came when needed. They did what we needed them to do.

Marybeth T March 21, 2017

The service helped in that we could have a caregiver at night so that my mother could sleep in peace.

LOIS S March 16, 2017

The services help me, and anybody that comes out here to help me is good.

Ray A March 09, 2017

I like that I don't have to worry about my mom anymore. Cherished Companions keeps my mom clean and safe.

ROSANNE G March 09, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care has provided me with a caregiver that is very kind. She has been very compassionate and delicate. She makes me feel very comfortable.

ELIZABETH F March 09, 2017

Cherished Companions seems to care about me.

Anonymous March 08, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care works hard to make sure the client is happy.

OLWEN C March 08, 2017

The services from Cherished Companions Home Care make my whole life a lot more comfortable.

Ada M March 07, 2017

The services from Cherished Companions help by giving me more free time, and I can be relaxed about the caregivers coming in.

Nancy R March 07, 2017

The services help by cleaning and washing my father's bedding, and that takes the burden off of me. My father enjoys talking and socializing with the caregivers.

Doug W March 06, 2017

Cherished Companions Home Care has made it possible for my mother to remain at home.

Susan P March 06, 2017

The client is kind of difficult to get moving to do things. The caregivers don't have lot of interactions with her sometimes. That's a problem with her personally and not the caregivers' fault.

John I March 06, 2017

The services are helpful because of the additional help and companionship that the client gets.

Laurie H March 01, 2017

The caregivers treat my dad with dignity. they treat him like he was their own father. I could not ask for more than that. My father requires a lot of care and the caregivers are professional and as my father states "They are very good at what they do". The staff of Cherished Companions from the top down are very compassionate and work with the family's needs. I would highly recommend.

Anonymous February 27, 2017

Cherished Companions provided great care for the client.

Barb J February 27, 2017

I'm in a wheelchair, and the caregivers at Cherished Companions help me reach things. They also take stress off of my husband so he doesn't have to do everything.

Pete M February 23, 2017

The caregivers are very responsible and committed to what they are assigned to.

Debbie T February 22, 2017

It is really important that the caregivers are kind and treat my mother well.

GOLDIE K February 10, 2017

Cherished Companions has the caregiver help my mom with the shower, which she is less reluctant to have the caregiver do it than have me do it.

LENORA B February 10, 2017

The caregivers help me to do therapy on my hands and arms.

James C February 10, 2017

The services did help cheer up my wife, to a point.

Pat C February 09, 2017

The services relieved my mind and I knew there was someone with the client.

Bruce M February 09, 2017

If the right person was here, there was a better impact on our lives.

Nancy-Clay M February 07, 2017

Cherished Companions' services are 24-hours and encourage me to do my physical therapy. My caregiver is here when the therapist comes, as well.

Mary F February 06, 2017

The service is helping me maintain my brother. It helps meet my goals for my brother.

Laverne K February 06, 2017

I would be in a nursing home if it wasn't for Cherished Companions.

Tim B February 06, 2017

Cherished Companions really just does babysitting.

Dick P February 06, 2017

The caregiver from Cherished Companions helps keep my wife clean and helps my wife bathe. The caregiver is concerned with keeping the house clean.

Madonna H February 05, 2017

I couldn't do without my caregiver.

Don B January 31, 2017

Cherished Companions needs to provide better caregivers on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Paula B January 30, 2017

The services help me balance work and life responsibilities.

astrolazer January 29, 2017

I used Cherished Companions for both of my grandparents. All of the caregivers were knowledgeable, helpful, kind, & compassionate. They were wonderful. Although we're a large family, having the caregivers there allowed my family to enjoy the remaining time with my grandparents - as a family, not as caretakers. As a family, we weren't sure what we really needed for care, but their flexibility & understanding made a difficult situation that much easier. We had an excellent experience & I would highly recommend Cherished Companions.

Terri S January 29, 2017

The most helpful thing is having the same caregiver in the home all the time so they can be familiar with the patient, and the patient with them.

Lifeisgood11 January 27, 2017

Other

Very compassionate company and caregivers! Would highly recommend!
Thank you for your feedback. We truly focus on hiring those who view this as a calling.

Laverne S January 26, 2017

Cherished Companions is very good if you get the right caregiver.

Frances D January 22, 2017

Having Cherished Companions allows me to do my daily activities.

From Cherished Companions Home Care

Cherished Companions Home Care, LLC - Serving All of Northeast Ohio.

Peace of Mind

At Cherished Companions, we know that your heart is at home. Remaining independent may have become a little challenging --- that's where we come in. Our mission is to help you or your loved one enjoy independence, not fear it. Home is a place of love; we offer the kind of care that makes it possible to thrive at any age.

The Cherished Companions client evaluation begins with a free assessment to determine your individual needs. It's our goal to work with you to create a unique plan of care. In order to meet that goal and increase client satisfaction, we carefully select the right caregiver for you; we seek to closely match the personalities and interests of our staff and our clients, in order to provide the most harmonious, compassionate care possible

Only the Best

We want only the best for those who choose Cherished Companions. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care, while offering our services at very reasonable rates. Our employment screening process is rigorous, thanks to a proprietary interviewing system, which well surpasses industry standards. We believe strongly in hiring only those who believe caregiving is a calling, not a job. Providing peace of mind is part of what Cherished Companions does best.

Help When You Need It

Whether you need us for just a few hours, or 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we're ready and available to meet your needs. Regardless of our clients' condition, what remains constant is our commitment to provide the best care possible, with an abundance of love and compassion.

Features of Cherished Companions Home Care

Rates

• Hourly Rate: $12 $17.90
  • Live In Rate: Daily Rate: $210

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Live In Care, Traveling Caregivers, Caregiving To The Jewish Community, Complex Personal Care, Hospice Caregiving, Transportation, Caregivers In Rehab And Senior Living Communities, Sitter Services

Types of care

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening