Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services

Reviews of Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services

Mary73049650 July 30, 2013

My mom saw an ad for them. We were looking for a care for my aunt. I like the way they presented their services and their prices were a little more affordable. The caregivers were wonderful. Eventually my aunt was moved to a hospice home. One of the caregivers came to visit her in the hospice home. She really cared. When my aunt passed away, she went to the funeral home. I just felt very good about the people that we had for my aunt. The management made sure that we have the right people.

James39 July 30, 2013

I would recommend them to other people because they're really a good company. The caregivers are excellent. They have a good attitude towards work. They're very polite. I'm very happy with their care.

About Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services

Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services is an in-home care provider serving Centerville, IN and the surrounding area. Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Affordable Home Care, An in-home care services